RNC rules committee can't follow their own rules

They will cheat whomever they need to cheat to win

C'mon, cut 'em some slack. They learned to cheat from watching Dimocrats....

DEMOCRATS Arrested and/or Convicted of Voter Fraud | Specfriggintacular's Blog

Voter Fraud Is a Proven Election Manipulation Tactic | Debate Club | US News Opinion

From above link:

Two veteran Democratic political operatives said voter fraud is an accepted way of winning elections. One of them who pled guilty, Anthony DeFiglio, told police that such fraud was a "normal political tactic."

GP it really is a tactic. Much like when there are many good threads going you will notice a flood of stupid threads by the leftwingers on the board with thread titles like "Romney blows dead bears" and "Paul Ryan is a doo doo head".

This is by design. I've been a boarder for years and I can attest to this happening and to this method cranking up during election cycles.

you must be confusing that with what you do. :thup:

GP it really is a tactic. Much like when there are many good threads going you will notice a flood of stupid threads by the leftwingers on the board with thread titles like "Romney blows dead bears" and "Paul Ryan is a doo doo head".

This is by design. I've been a boarder for years and I can attest to this happening and to this method cranking up during election cycles.

I don't do that Jillian and you know it. It's also board etiquette.

I cringe when I post a thread that is a duplicate to someone elses. I always alert the poster and tell them I will let mine drop off.

Publius seemed to take particular offense to me starting a duplicate thread, albeit with a far better thread title I asked you mods for a merge.

But I never flood. Ever.

Come on. You're a mod now. Surely you can embrace the difference?

I cringe when I post a thread that is a duplicate to someone elses. I always alert the poster and tell them I will let mine drop off.

Publius seemed to take particular offense to me starting a duplicate thread, albeit with a far better thread title I asked you mods for a merge.

But I never flood. Ever.

Just because she's a Mod doesn't mean she's rational.

But I never flood. Ever.

i wasn't talking about her duplicating threads. she doesn't. that isn't

as for rational... you like ron paul.

'nuff said.

But I never flood. Ever.

i wasn't talking about her duplicating threads. she doesn't. that isn't

as for rational... you like ron paul.

'nuff said.

So you have a problem with a politician that wants to keep his nose OUT of your business? Somehow I'm not surprised...

Reality Check: RNC Rules Committee Can't Follow Their Own Rules - YouTube

Lol's. Violent death throes of a dying party....ah I love it.

Kicked every D's asses in 2010? Dying party? Violent death?

:lol:

What part of 2010 did you miss? Let alone Romney outraising Obama in the past three months running.

Or the superpacs 4 to 1 R vs D.

Dying? I beg to differ.

2 years a lot of things can and have changed. Liberty movement is a lot more put together and has more power than we did 4 years ago_Obviously the republican establishment is scared of something because we were all told that Romney has this wrapped up and its just a formality in Tampa yet their actions says otherwise...

2 years a lot of things can and have changed. Liberty movement is a lot more put together and has more power than we did 4 years ago_Obviously the republican establishment is scared of something because we were all told that Romney has this wrapped up and its just a formality in Tampa yet their actions says otherwise...
Say it again...

One thing is for sure is the establisment republicans showed their ass this past year and it won't be forgotten any time soon.
Most of it is on video too.

Forum List

Back