RNC&Romney Will Have More Than Enough "Obama Blunders & Scandals" For Election Ads

Mar 16, 2012
Sarasota & Naples, Florida

:tomato:
Have you ever in your lifetime seen a President have to go thru 4 years of consistant scandals and embarrassing gaffs/moments?
There is enough material/footage to make a dozen anti-obama ads.
Mitt Romney hasn't done anything to F-Up the economy, so what can Obama do in his ads?
All the way from using Air-Force One for a joy-ride right thru the stimulus/health-care, then to Fast&Furious, onto insulting the Supreme Court.
Obama will be helpless to defend any of these ads. Lets just hope they end each ad with any of his most famous gaffs (Like claiming he's been to 57 States).
:cow::meow:

• Banned
I can't wait to see the ad showing Obama&Biden praising Solyndra and the New Chevy Volt, then during the ad it also shows gas close to $5.00 a gallon. (as if Solyndra and the Volt actually curbed energy costs)

The GOP needs to quit being nice and go dirty on Obamination. Run ads that really expose him for being a fraud, idiot and liar.

I fear Romney is too nice to support those ads, but he Super Pacs can do it for him.

Run ads of union workers that lost thir jobs over Keystone, coal mining, etc.

Runs ads of Vets that got "riffed" under the DoD cuts to pay for Obamacare.

Runs ads with Economists that point out Democrat policies caused the mortgage industry crisis and the Porkulus didn't stimulate the economy but further deepened the debt.

Have you ever in your lifetime seen a President have to go thru 4 years of consistant scandals and embarrassing gaffs/moments?
Mitt Romney hasn't done anything to F-Up the economy, so what can Obama do in his ads?
All the way from using Air-Force One for a joy-ride right thru the stimulus/health-care, then to Fast&Furious, onto insulting the Supreme Court.
Obama will be helpless to defend any of these ads. Lets just hope they end each ad with any of his most famous gaffs (Like claiming he's been to 57 States).

I agree with you....however I think Romney is going to need a better campaign slogan than "At least I didn't fuck it up" :lol: Although I think few would disagree.

• Banned
lets hear some more ideas for ads.
here's another one.
Show a vibrant strip mall, customers all over the place(Like in 2008)...like a Before/After scenerio, then show the mall a year later. For Lease signs on every unit, trash blowing/scattred all over the place, a stray dog,,etc. etc. SO THIS IS HOPE AND CHANGE?

I'd bet dollars to donuts we're gonna see the video of Barry & Friends laughing off the fact that those shovel-ready jobs didn't really exist. I'm sure lots of unemployed folks busted their guts over having been duped by the Dimocrats.

You really think any of that's going to work for you.

The GOP had a great oppurtunity, and they nominated THurston Howell The Fourth...

He hired a guy who says shit like "I likes to fire people".

But here's the key thing. Even today, most people put the blame for the bad economy on Bush and the GOP.

lets hear some more ideas for ads.
here's another one.
Show a vibrant strip mall, customers all over the place(Like in 2008)...like a Before/After scenerio, then show the mall a year later. For Lease signs on every unit, trash blowing/scattred all over the place, a stray dog,,etc. etc. SO THIS IS HOPE AND CHANGE?

Here's one.

Mitt Romney "I like to be able to fire people!"

AmPad worker talking about how Mitt Romney closed their plant.

DDi Worker talking about how Mitt Romney moved their jobs to China.

GS Steel workers talk about how Romney closed their mill and stuck the Federal Government with a 44 million dollar bill to fund their pension fund.

Forum List

Back