RNC protestor fail and go down snoozing

Two Thumbs

Platinum Member
Sep 27, 2010
Where ever I go, there I am.
Protests Fizzle During GOP Convention - Yahoo! News

The three dozen chanting anti-GOP protesters hit a lull of silence as they marched through a low-income neighborhood in west Tampa. "What are you guys doing? Taking a nap?" shouted one protester to his cohorts, exhorting them to yell. Another shouted, "You guys are reeeeaaal quiet now!"

Quiet is the right word for protests at the Republican National Convention in Tampa this week. They have been unexpectedly muted and even the protesters know it. Thousands of demonstrators had been expected but only hundreds arrived, mostly Green Party supporters, Occupy Wall Street activists, anarchists and union stalwarts.

Only two arrests have been linked to protests so far — one man for carrying a machete, the other for wearing a bandanna in violation of a city ordinance. That's compared to several hundred in St. Paul, Minn., four years ago. Her streets have been so tranquil that Police Chief Jane Castor canceled news conferences because there was no trouble to report.

:lol:

The three dozen chanting anti-GOP protesters hit a lull of silence as they marched through a low-income neighborhood in west Tampa. "What are you guys doing? Taking a nap?" shouted one protester to his cohorts, exhorting them to yell. Another shouted, "You guys are reeeeaaal quiet now!"

Quiet is the right word for protests at the Republican National Convention in Tampa this week. They have been unexpectedly muted and even the protesters know it. Thousands of demonstrators had been expected but only hundreds arrived, mostly Green Party supporters, Occupy Wall Street activists, anarchists and union stalwarts.

Only two arrests have been linked to protests so far — one man for carrying a machete, the other for wearing a bandanna in violation of a city ordinance. That's compared to several hundred in St. Paul, Minn., four years ago. Her streets have been so tranquil that Police Chief Jane Castor canceled news conferences because there was no trouble to report.

Oh there will be a protest. It'll just be on a ballot.

President Obummer's supporters are bummed out by his failed policies too~ Hard to cheer-lead a losing proposition don't-cha-know.

there will be protests next week. And they will be the lefties protesting.

I moved away from the Bethlehem/Allentown area and into the coal region.

Even though the unions run the coal miners, I have not seen;
An obama sticker
obama poster
obama shirt
Pee Partier gang
gang signs or graffiti.

I have seen
Adds to mine more coal
nicer people that actually greet you from across the street

I don't miss the cities at all

Oh there will be a protest. It'll just be on a ballot.

Wonder what's going to happen at the dnc convention. Are the pee partiers going to protest all those 1%ers?

Only two arrests have been linked to protests so far — one man for carrying a machete, the other for wearing a bandanna in violation of a city ordinance.

Gee only two? Weren't all the conspiracy freaks screaming about all the people who were going to be detained in that Nazi prison? And I'm still battin' 1000. :eusa_clap:

I saw Obama signs when driving through West Virginia in March. They said:

OBAMA NO JOB ZONE

Pretty telling what they think of him! Lol!

It doesn't matter anymore anyway. The GOP candidates seem to have been unable to sell themselves to their base and that is what they needed to do. Whether it was the hurricane, lack of barnburner speakers, lackluster Ryan/Romney speeches, they look pretty defeated.

I'm happy and ready to vote Obama in for another 4 years.

Better luck next time, Republosers.

Are you going to blame the democrats if Mitt loses?

Not the dumbass question I've ever heard.

But as useless as the dumbassed.

Have you had that hearing problem since birth? The word you are looking for is dumbest.

This advice, saving you much future embarrassment, is free of charge.

Hey dumbass

I have spell check, I know exactly what I did.

And since you're into free advice; That whooshiing sounds was the humor going over your head.

It doesn't matter anymore anyway. The GOP candidates seem to have been unable to sell themselves to their base and that is what they needed to do. Whether it was the hurricane, lack of barnburner speakers, lackluster Ryan/Romney speeches, they look pretty defeated.

Why would you support someone whose claims to fame are taking away liberty and killing people, even an American citizens w/o benefit of a trial?

Why would you support someone whose claims to fame are taking away liberty and killing people, even an American citizens w/o benefit of a trial?

I never voted for Bush.

I never voted for Bush.

haha

com'on.

Seriously now.

Vast debt, Patriot Act resigned, GITMO open, killed a citizen, 8.3% UE, Trillions dumped then thought it funny that UE was still high, mandated that you must buy private health ins.

Are you just voting for him out of habit?

Not the dumbass question I've ever heard.

But as useless as the dumbassed.

Have you had that hearing problem since birth? The word you are looking for is dumbest.

This advice, saving you much future embarrassment, is free of charge.

Hey dumbass

I have spell check, I know exactly what I did.

And since you're into free advice; That whooshiing sounds was the humor going over your head.

Fucking liar lies.

Forum List

Back