RNC launches ‘I Stand With Cory’ petition

Pretty pathetic when you lie by omission.

I didn't lie. Democrat Rock Star said Obama's divisive, class warfare attacks were nauseating. He found other things nauseating as well, but the story here is that Democrat Rock Star Cory Booker called Barry Hussein out for being the divisive piece of human feces that he is!

I STAND BY CORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He doesn't stand by you or himself.

Well, it is a figure of speech. I stand up for his calling out that divisive hunk of shit Obama for his nauseating attempts to attack free enterprise and private equity in America for cheap political advantage., and for in process indicting Obama as the useless collectivist piece of Marxist feces that he is.

But of course, he stands whereever Obama tells him to stand now - as long as it is back on the plantation.

The Republican National Committee is looking to capitalize on Newark Mayor Cory Booker’s (D) criticism of the Obama campaign’s attack on Mitt Romney’s record at Bain Capital, urging supporters to sign a petition saying they “stand with Cory.”

“Yesterday New Jersey Mayor Cory Booker, a surrogate spokesman for the Obama campaign, called the president's attacks on the free market ‘ridiculous,’ ” the petition reads. “That's right Mr. President, we aren't going to let you destroy free enterprise. Stand up for America. Stand up for job creators.”

RNC launches "I Stand With Cory"

Just watched Booker on Rachel Maddow. He says he likes the "I Stand With Cory". He says stand with him on access to education, on equal rights, on marriage equality, on women's rights, on access to health care. All things Republicans think are "terrible ideas". "I Stand with Cory" might backfire. No one wants to stand with "Bain Capital".

Actually, quite a few people want to stand with Bain, including quite a few Democrats. Obama is an amateur, even after 5 years of national politics, and will do everything he can to loose this election. The only reason he is in the running at all is the Republicans are almost as incompetent as he is.

Do they mention that Booker said that bringing up the Reverend Wright was 'nauseating'?

Well, no, they didn't in the ad I heard.

They edited his comment to make it sound like he was only nauseated by the Bain stuff.

Of course they had to lie. It's pathological thing with the Right.

Do you remember that the Republicans didn't actually bring him up?

“It’s nauseating to the American public,” Booker said on NBC's "Meet the Press." “Enough is enough. Stop attacking private equity. '

- Cory Booker, Newark Mayor and rising Democrat star

You left something out there, skippy:

I was pointing out that Cory Booker believes Obama's class warfare attacks are - and let me quote Booker on this - 'nauseating.'

Pretty bad when the rising star in the Democrat party calls out the POTUS for being the piece of shit that he is!

:lol::lol:

That's not what he said. Beside, you live in a trailer. What do you care what rich people do? You're not rich. You're barely making ends meet and that's with food stamps and a monthly Government check.

The Republican National Committee is looking to capitalize on Newark Mayor Cory Booker’s (D) criticism of the Obama campaign’s attack on Mitt Romney’s record at Bain Capital, urging supporters to sign a petition saying they “stand with Cory.”

“Yesterday New Jersey Mayor Cory Booker, a surrogate spokesman for the Obama campaign, called the president's attacks on the free market ‘ridiculous,’ ” the petition reads. “That's right Mr. President, we aren't going to let you destroy free enterprise. Stand up for America. Stand up for job creators.”

Just watched Booker on Rachel Maddow. He says he likes the "I Stand With Cory". He says stand with him on access to education, on equal rights, on marriage equality, on women's rights, on access to health care. All things Republicans think are "terrible ideas". "I Stand with Cory" might backfire. No one wants to stand with "Bain Capital".

Actually, quite a few people want to stand with Bain, including quite a few Democrats. Obama is an amateur, even after 5 years of national politics, and will do everything he can to loose this election. The only reason he is in the running at all is the Republicans are almost as incompetent as he is.

Stand with Bain? Why?

Stand with Bain? Why?

They were successful in saving dead companies 78% of the time.

Outstanding success rate, would you not agree?

I didn't lie. Democrat Rock Star said Obama's divisive, class warfare attacks were nauseating. He found other things nauseating as well, but the story here is that Democrat Rock Star Cory Booker called Barry Hussein out for being the divisive piece of human feces that he is!

I STAND BY CORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, it is a figure of speech. I stand up for his calling out that divisive hunk of shit Obama for his nauseating attempts to attack free enterprise and private equity in America for cheap political advantage., and for in process indicting Obama as the useless collectivist piece of Marxist feces that he is.

But of course, he stands whereever Obama tells him to stand now - as long as it is back on the plantation.

Is there a republican plantation and who is on it?

“It’s nauseating to the American public,” Booker said on NBC's "Meet the Press." “Enough is enough. Stop attacking private equity. '

- Cory Booker, Newark Mayor and rising Democrat star

I was pointing out that Cory Booker believes Obama's class warfare attacks are - and let me quote Booker on this - 'nauseating.'

Pretty bad when the rising star in the Democrat party calls out the POTUS for being the piece of shit that he is!

That's not what he said. And where is the part where he talked about Wright.

But at least you stand with him on:

education

equal rights

marriage equality

women's rights

access to health care

You do believe in those things, right? He does.

Is there a republican plantation and who is on it?

But you digress. LOL

Stand with Bain? Why?

I would explain, but it would take me talking about a lot of concepts that you don't understand, like 2+2=4. What it coems down to is that Bain, and firms like it, create wealth and ay taxes. Obama is attacking capitalism, not Romney, and that is going to loose him the election faster than anything.

Obama's Bain mutiny - POLITICO.com Print View

I wasn't talking about Wright, although he did find bringing him up to be bothersome as well.

The story here is that rising Democrat Superstar Cory Booker believes Obama's class warfare attacks are - and let me quote Booker on this - 'nauseating.'

Pretty bad when the rising star in the Democrat party calls out the POTUS for being the piece of shit that he is.

Agree or disagree?

Chris Matthews sees his man get blindsided:

"The news there, I think, was probably the president's deft handling of that sabotage, intended or not, by Cory Booker the other day on "Meet the Press." I have to tell you, in the years of covering politics, I've never saw anything like what we saw on 'Meet the Press.' They should call it 'Mess the Press' or 'Meet the Mess.' I don't know what we're going to call it," Chris Matthews said on his MSNBC show "Hardball" tonight.

The only thing I want to see more than Matthews biting his tounge off on camera (from talking so much) is to see Ed Shultz have a stroke in the middle of one of his diatribes.

What they should call it is is Booker calls is straight and Chris has a kitten.

Last edited:

But at least you stand with him on:

education

equal rights

marriage equality

women's rights

access to health care

You do believe in those things, right? He does.

Why can't we get Republicans to be FOR these things? We know what they are against.

Forum List

Back