RNC launches ‘I Stand With Cory’ petition

R

rdean

The Republican National Committee is looking to capitalize on Newark Mayor Cory Booker’s (D) criticism of the Obama campaign’s attack on Mitt Romney’s record at Bain Capital, urging supporters to sign a petition saying they “stand with Cory.”

“Yesterday New Jersey Mayor Cory Booker, a surrogate spokesman for the Obama campaign, called the president's attacks on the free market ‘ridiculous,’ ” the petition reads. “That's right Mr. President, we aren't going to let you destroy free enterprise. Stand up for America. Stand up for job creators.”

RNC launches "I Stand With Cory"

Just watched Booker on Rachel Maddow. He says he likes the "I Stand With Cory". He says stand with him on access to education, on equal rights, on marriage equality, on women's rights, on access to health care. All things Republicans think are "terrible ideas". "I Stand with Cory" might backfire. No one wants to stand with "Bain Capital".

Do they mention that Booker said that bringing up the Reverend Wright was 'nauseating'?

Well, no, they didn't in the ad I heard.

They edited his comment to make it sound like he was only nauseated by the Bain stuff.

Of course they had to lie. It's pathological thing with the Right.

The Republican National Committee is looking to capitalize on Newark Mayor Cory Booker’s (D) criticism of the Obama campaign’s attack on Mitt Romney’s record at Bain Capital, urging supporters to sign a petition saying they “stand with Cory.”

“Yesterday New Jersey Mayor Cory Booker, a surrogate spokesman for the Obama campaign, called the president's attacks on the free market ‘ridiculous,’ ” the petition reads. “That's right Mr. President, we aren't going to let you destroy free enterprise. Stand up for America. Stand up for job creators.”

RNC launches "I Stand With Cory"

Just watched Booker on Rachel Maddow. He says he likes the "I Stand With Cory". He says stand with him on access to education, on equal rights, on marriage equality, on women's rights, on access to health care. All things Republicans think are "terrible ideas". "I Stand with Cory" might backfire. No one wants to stand with "Bain Capital".

does this mean they're going to stop saying it's "class warfare" to talk about the fact that their policies stick it to middle class and working people?

:cool:

“It’s nauseating to the American public,” Booker said on NBC's "Meet the Press." “Enough is enough. Stop attacking private equity. '

- Cory Booker, Newark Mayor and rising Democrat star

Cory Booker denounces 'nauseating' Bain attacks

Cory Booker denounces 'nauseating' Bain attacks - POLITICO.com

I STAND BY CORY!!!!

Of course you do. You love the fact that Bain sucked the money, promised to employees, from their pension fund. To you it's a good idea. After all, the taxpayers paid for that.

Isn't that what the federal gubmint, your God, does every day?

I hope not. I doubt it. Some companies go belly up. I believe our government should prosecute scumbags who rape pension funds, and ask the taxpayer to cover them.

How much of their profit did Bain pay back after raping the CTS pension fund? It's a shame that the political situation is such that you wingnuts would hershey squirt yourselves if the DOJ tried to recover that money from Bain. Clearly, Bush didn't give a shit.

“It’s nauseating to the American public,” Booker said on NBC's "Meet the Press." “Enough is enough. Stop attacking private equity. '

You left something out there, skippy:

“It’s nauseating to the American public,” Booker said on NBC's "Meet the Press." “Enough is enough. Stop attacking private equity. Stop attacking Jeremiah Wright.”

“It’s nauseating to the American public,” Booker said on NBC's "Meet the Press." “Enough is enough. Stop attacking private equity. Stop attacking Jeremiah Wright.”

they always leave out the parts that apply to them.

that's what makes them lying loons.

What ever happened to the "war on women"?

I loved that one....

Turns out Obama was the one waging it, with 92.3% of the job losses under his Administration being those held by women.

So Lefty has decided to surrender in this war.

Not a peep from them or their complicit media these days!

LOL

Cory Booker says he likes the "I Stand With Cory". He said he wants them to stand with him on access to:

education

equal rights

marriage equality

women's rights

access to health care

Are these right wingers saying they stand with Cory on these things?

What ever happened to the "war on women"?

I loved that one....

Turns out Obama was the one waging it, with 92.3% of the job losses under his Administration being those held by women.

So Lefty has decided to surrender in this war.

Not a peep from them or their complicit media these days!

LOL

You believe that? Yet you don't believe that only 6% of Republicans are scientists?

I was pointing out that Cory Booker believes Obama's class warfare attacks are - and let me quote Booker on this - 'nauseating.'

Pretty bad when the rising star in the Democrat party calls out the POTUS for being the piece of shit that he is!

:lol::lol:

This shit is hilarious.

I'm watching all you nutcases worshiping Cory Booker because he said something against Obama - and he's the one who's going to unseat your previous right-wing messiah (Christie) as Governor of NJ in a few years.

This shit is hilarious.

I'm watching all you nutcases worshiping Cory Booker because he said something against Obama - and he's the one who's going to unseat your previous right-wing messiah (Christie) as Governor of NJ in a few years.

You should let Christie clean it up first, however, before you make it the next Detroit.

LOL

Do they mention that Booker said that bringing up the Reverend Wright was 'nauseating'?

Well, no, they didn't in the ad I heard.

They edited his comment to make it sound like he was only nauseated by the Bain stuff.

Of course they had to lie. It's pathological thing with the Right.

Mitt said he was against bringing up Rev Wright.........so what's your point???:eusa_eh:

No one is attacking private equity financing. What's being attacked is the predatory capitalism that Bain exhibited in the CTS case.

What Bain did in this case, was buy them up cheap. They then pushed them into unsustainable debt. They raped their pension fund. And then told them to pound sand.

That was Mittens who ran that show.

Forum List

Back