RNC keeps racist pics on Facebook for nearly a week

Only black people eat fried chicken? I eat fried chicken and I'm not black, "last time I looked” Some times I sit on my front porch and eat fried chicken, does that make me black? I'm so confused. Why is it that every time someone points at Barak Obama's skin color it's racist if it comes from a conservative but it's racial heritage when it comes from a liberal? Either we care about skin color or we don't. This world will never be completely racially unbiased until we do not notice or care about skin color. If you're an American I see a person who loves this country. If you're an African American, I see a person who is putting their skin color in my face. Hyphenated Americanism, Political Correctness and Liberalism are at the root of the problem not the solution.

Here we have yet another jackass that either didn't read the caption under the pic or read the caption but didn't know what the big word meant.

There he goes again, eating more fried chicken, doesn't he know that's not healthy. We read the caption and we think that you are making a mountain out of a molehill. There is no evidence as to who the poster is and as I have stated in a previous post, I know many black people who are not in favor of mixed marriages, even more than white people.

You liberals are the true racists here. You look for needles in haystacks so you can continue with your racist accusations. It does not further your cause, it diminishes it. But keep it up, you will ensure that another black person will not be elected to the office of President, because no one likes being called a racist, especially when it is not true. Plus we also like to hold our Presidents agenda and policies accountable without the threat of being accused of being a racists if we do. The office of the President of the United States is not an affirmative action position, get over it and get on.:cuckoo:

Barack Obama is Otay!

(I'm trying to help)

OTAY-Buckwheat.jpg

Visual needed...

Only black people eat fried chicken? I eat fried chicken and I'm not black, "last time I looked” Some times I sit on my front porch and eat fried chicken, does that make me black? I'm so confused. Why is it that every time someone points at Barak Obama's skin color it's racist if it comes from a conservative but it's racial heritage when it comes from a liberal? Either we care about skin color or we don't. This world will never be completely racially unbiased until we do not notice or care about skin color. If you're an American I see a person who loves this country. If you're an African American, I see a person who is putting their skin color in my face. Hyphenated Americanism, Political Correctness and Liberalism are at the root of the problem not the solution.

Here we have yet another jackass that either didn't read the caption under the pic or read the caption but didn't know what the big word meant.

There he goes again, eating more fried chicken, doesn't he know that's not healthy. We read the caption and we think that you are making a mountain out of a molehill. There is no evidence as to who the poster is and as I have stated in a previous post, I know many black people who are not in favor of mixed marriages, even more than white people.

You liberals are the true racists here. You look for needles in haystacks so you can continue with your racist accusations. It does not further your cause, it diminishes it. But keep it up, you will ensure that another black person will not be elected to the office of President, because no one likes being called a racist, especially when it is not true. Plus we also like to hold our Presidents agenda and policies accountable without the threat of being accused of being a racists if we do. The office of the President of the United States is not an affirmative action position, get over it and get on.:cuckoo:

A pick of the POTUS calling for the banning of interracial marriage on an RNC site is a needle in a haystack? lol

And your "friends" who are against interracial marriage are racists (yes, even the black ones). If you don't believe me then I direct you to USMB posters Charlie Bass and 52street.

But by all means you keep telling yourself that the liberals are the real racists in this situation, I hear that some good fiction can really relieve stress.

Or wishes to ignore the caption because they can't spin THAT away.

I happen to believe in a free country you're free to have an opinion on interracial marriages and/or couplings and not be called a racist due to those opinions. Would you consider a black man racist for sharing those views?

yes, and we often do call Charles Bass exactly that. way to fail.

You're an idiot if you think that by being opposed to interracial unions makes one a racist.

Quoted and bumped because Lonestar has just denied that he ever said this.

btw, if you missed it the first time, this thread is a pretty entertaining, albeit lengthy read.

Someone posts a pic with a stupid caption and this pic sits there for 5 days before some GOPer notices it and removes it.....AND THIS PROVES GOP TO BE RACIST?

lololololol, all it proves is that the Republican working the site doesnt have aclue what miscigenation is nor what the court case was about.

What this does prove is that libtards are desperately looking for anything to distract the public from this helacious economy and failure of a President.

Obama is destroying the last shreds of respect Keynesianism has left.

yes, and we often do call Charles Bass exactly that. way to fail.

You're an idiot if you think that by being opposed to interracial unions makes one a racist.

Quoted and bumped because Lonestar has just denied that he ever said this.

btw, if you missed it the first time, this thread is a pretty entertaining, albeit lengthy read.

No I never denied saying it. I denied the allegation that I supported a law banning interracial marriages. Get your facts straight!!

It is my opinion that those that are against interracial unions are not inherently racist as it has been suggested.

Its a shame that public figures like Athleta model Carolyn Dorian post racist comments like the N word on Facebook where millions of people can see. I wonder what Brand Model and Talent Agency would think. Here in this photo I used photoshop to enlarge her comment where she flippantly uses the N word, and I covered up the names of the rest of the people in the thread. But as you can see, it is clearly Carolyn Dorian making the comment, and that is in no way doctored.

Attachments

• $nlipp.jpg
    $nlipp.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 100
Its a shame that public figures like Athleta model Carolyn Dorian post racist comments like the N word on Facebook where millions of people can see. I wonder what Brand Model and Talent Agency would think. Here in this photo I used photoshop to enlarge her comment where she flippantly uses the N word, and I covered up the names of the rest of the people in the thread. But as you can see, it is clearly Carolyn Dorian making the comment, and that is in no way doctored.

Does anyone here really give a rats ass about facebook here? :wtf:
I don't even know or care who the fuck these people are not to mention it's a two year old thread you've just revived.

I don't even know or care who the fuck these people are not to mention it's a two year old thread you've just revived.

She didn't revive it. Manifold did.... apparently in an effort to 'pwn' Lonestar. I always wonder what makes people so desperate to 'win' on the internet that they'll trawl around the board looking for some 'evidence' of some bullshit. It's funny... but in an 'how pathetic' kind of way.

She didn't revive it. Manifold did.... apparently in an effort to 'pwn' Lonestar. I always wonder what makes people so desperate to 'win' on the internet that they'll trawl around the board looking for some 'evidence' of some bullshit. It's funny... but in an 'how pathetic' kind of way.

I was wondering what was up. I'm only on my second cup of java and I try to go to the link at rawstory and it's expired and then all of a sudden I realize well hell's bells this thread is two freaking years old.

And for someone to attempt to revive something that is ancient history to try to pawn someone on the internet is not only pathetic, it's outright lamo. :lol:

Thanks for the explanaition sp? on how the "revival" came to be.

Forum List

Back