RNC: Keeping it real, helping Dems since we tried to beat Reagan

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
My Congressman Nita Lowey is a fucking disaster. She refuses to show her face in public anymore because she knows she lied to everyone about the wonders of ObamaCare

I'm trying to see how the RNC is helping her opponent this election and I have better luck finding a unicorn.

Oh, how's this for topical information from the website of a major political party?

"Tell your elected officials to “Vote NO on Socialized Healthcare”

Join your local congressional action group in OurGOP: The Republican Action Network."

Read more: Move Congress | GOP

Seriously?

Fucking clowns

Well, forget the RNC. If they aren't going to defeat her, do it yourself. Get your name on the Ballot or find your candidate and get out and energize people. Talk to your friends about it. Encourage meetings. Raise funds for them.

We need to stop relying on someone far away to fix our problems. If they RNC won't do it, screw them. We will do it ourselves.

Holy crap! It's horrible! What an awful website!

Steele needs to go immediately

I'm no fan of Obama, but his website is at least topical and informative, the RNC site looks like it was designed by someone's kid.

Wait, I just realized I'm using the wrong metric. It's a great site because it accomplished the purpose of dragging down Conservatism. OK. There, that works

Last edited:

Forum List

Back