RNC heading to Hawaii...

You guys all have it wrong. I've already rented the bus. It will cost each of you $32.00 if we can fill up the whole bus. It will work out well if you all bring a paddle. Bus leaves Mall of America at 12:00 noon tomorrow. Bring a sack lunch. No stopping except for stop lights and sharks.

You guys all have it wrong. I've already rented the bus. It will cost each of you $32.00 if we can fill up the whole bus. It will work out well if you all bring a paddle. Bus leaves Mall of America at 12:00 noon tomorrow. Bring a sack lunch. No stopping except for stop lights and sharks.

What about smoke breaks?

Why should the tea party folks worry about how private persons spend their money. Spending public money is a different question.

......"to help out their economy"....

Michael Steele is a fucking idiot.

In a recent interview with The Associated Press, Steele defended his decision to hold the meeting in Hawaii. He said he wanted to recognize the hard work of committee members from Hawaii and from U.S. territories who frequently travel to the mainland for party events. He said he also wanted to celebrate Lingle, an ally who is in the last year of her second term.

"People are trying to poison that and make it look like it's some nefarious payback and all this other stupid silly stuff. It's not any of that," Steele said.

Asked if he was concerned about the optics of the RNC gathering in a tropical place given the recession, Steele said: "No. Hawaii's going through a recession, too. So we're going to help the economy a little bit."
Republican delegates to huddle in Hawaii - Politics- msnbc.com

Could it be because Hawaii is legalizing gay marriage/civil unions?

The Tea Partiers should just LOVE this move by the RNC. I can't wait to see them protesting this posh expenditure while the rest of America is just trying to hold on. They WILL protest, right? Otherwise, the Tea Partiers would like <gasp> partisan...

Yeah. Imagine going to Hawaii in a recession. What brainless political dolt would do something that stupid?
obama-picnic-hawaii.jpg

Someone who's from there?

The Tea Partiers should just LOVE this move by the RNC. I can't wait to see them protesting this posh expenditure while the rest of America is just trying to hold on. They WILL protest, right? Otherwise, the Tea Partiers would like <gasp> partisan...

Yeah. Imagine going to Hawaii in a recession. What brainless political dolt would do something that stupid?
obama-picnic-hawaii.jpg

Obama's not from Hawaii. I'm not even certain he spent any time there at all. Have some proof he did?

Obama's not from Hawaii. I'm not even certain he spent any time there at all. Have some proof he did?

That's odd? His Birth Certificate says he is from there. Hmmmm..mine says I am from Maine....are you saying that doesn't mean anything?

I've never seen his birth certificate. Neither have you.
With a scanner and photshop I could prove you were born in Bora Bora.

That's odd? His Birth Certificate says he is from there. Hmmmm..mine says I am from Maine....are you saying that doesn't mean anything?

I've never seen his birth certificate. Neither have you.
With a scanner and photshop I could prove you were born in Bora Bora.

Did you question George Bush's birth certificate? How about Bill Clinton's? If not, why not?

Why is the RNC meeting in Hawaii so upsetting to some? The Hopey Changeys seem to be losing it at this point. Scary stuff.

Oh i see,the OP is going to try and spin this thread into an "Obama Birth Certificate" thread. Should this post be filed under just another "Sad Troll Post?" Hmm? I'll let everyone else decide for themselves but i know which way i'm leaning. ;)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back