RNC Firm Caught Registering Over 100 Bogus Voters

Black_Label

Registered Democrat
Jun 20, 2012
This has been typical practice of the GOP to push voter fraud and suppression, and this is their latest.
An RNC firm working on behalf of the Willard campaign has been found to have registered over 100, and possibly 100's more fake voters.

The voter fraud will be in full force from the GOP come november, that's for sure.

“Republicans are using this unethical and shady firm to try to get a leg up in this election because they know North Carolinians aren’t interested in their message of slashing education to pay for more tax cuts for millionaires and billionaires,”

Republicans fire voter registration firm owned by Romney consultant | The Raw Story

Last edited:
RNC cuts ties to firm after voter fraud allegations - latimes.com

Brad Friedman has put up a history of Sproul’s companies, and their work for Republican interests. They range from antics like gathering signatures to put Nader on the ballot and being banned from Walmart for partisan voting drives to more serious offenses, like allegedly destroying Democratic registration forms in several states while on the payroll of the RNC.

GOP Quietly Hires Firm Tied to Voter Fraud Scandal for Work in Battleground States | The Nation

Republicans have a history of voter fraud. I guess that's why it worries them so. Because they are masters of the fraudulent.

This has been typical practice of the GOP to push voter fraud and suppression, and this is their latest.
An RNC firm working on behalf of the Willard campaign has been found to have registered over 100, and possibly 100's more fake voters.

The voter fraud will be in full force from the GOP come november, that's for sure.

“Republicans are using this unethical and shady firm to try to get a leg up in this election because they know North Carolinians aren’t interested in their message of slashing education to pay for more tax cuts for millionaires and billionaires,”

Republicans fire voter registration firm owned by Romney consultant | The Raw Story

OMG it takes like one person from ACORN to register that many.......WOW

Oh and they dropped the firm (rdean posted it for me, the truth shall set you free).....just like to point that out.....not award it.......thanks for playing

ACORN used tax money to commit voter fraud, at least republicans use their own money. But hey it's the left that fights voter ID that would render these types of activities worthless. So get your head out of your ass and help get voter ID to improve the integrety of all elections.

EDIT ADDED

BTW the republicans cut this firm loose, the dems kept paying ACORN with our money.

Last edited:
Do you guy's ever actually read the links you post or do you just see the headline and go with it? I ask because of two key parts in the article one where it said possibly fake registration forms the other where the Romney campaign stated they have not used that firm since 2011. I guess this didn't bother the left when Acorn was doing it but hey they were doing for the Democrats so no harm no foul right?

100? Damn that is amatuer hour for the Dems.

Typical of you radical right wing hacks not to give a damn that the GOP is shitting all over the constitution, electoral process, and committing voter fraud. It sure shows the true character of the GOP trash :eusa_hand:

Typical of you radical right wing hacks not to give a damn that the GOP is shitting all over the constitution, electoral process, and committing voter fraud. It sure shows the true character of the GOP trash :eusa_hand:

Just calling it as it is so quit making claims about my affiliations.

Nah, you got your facts wrong. Its a group of swamp monsters thats behind this. Swamp monsters are stealing votes from democrats. Get the word out.

100? Damn that is amatuer hour for the Dems.

No, dumbass. One firm that is no longer employed by the GOP was committing voter fraud.

If the GOP's character were as you claimed, the company would not have been fired.

Dumbass.

I think we have finally found "The Pot calling the Kettle Black"

I am sure there is a reasonable explanation....like they were Republican. Right?

Hope this is West's district ;)
“When we learned today about the instances of potential voter registration fraud that occurred in Palm Beach County, we immediately informed the Republican National Committee that we were terminating the contract with the voter registration vendor we hired at their request,” state Republican Executive Director Mike Grissom told The Palm Beach Post Tuesday. “There is no place for voter registration fraud in Florida.”
Raw Story (Republicans fire voter registration firm owned by Romney consultant | The Raw Story)

New Topics

Forum List

Back