RNC Dumps NBC for Upcoming Debate

NBC didn't give enough time (60 seconds) for answering questions. It was ridiculous at the democratic debates on Sunday. I'm glad they're not doing the next one. Once again, however, the Republicans are airing their debate on a premium news channel not everyone can afford. Hopefully once these primaries are over and we have two candidates, they will HAVE to be broadcast on one of the majors we can get with rabbit ears.

NBC didn't give enough time (60 seconds) for answering questions. It was ridiculous at the democratic debates on Sunday. I'm glad they're not doing the next one. Once again, however, the Republicans are airing their debate on a premium news channel not everyone can afford. Hopefully once these primaries are over and we have two candidates, they will HAVE to be broadcast on one of the majors we can get with rabbit ears.
Give me as break. The "poor" have cable, internet and ipads and iphones! They can get CNN!

Give me as break. The "poor" have cable, internet and ipads and iphones! They can get CNN!
Sorry, Jackson, but I don't and I had to cough up another $17 per month to get a package with CNN/FoxNews. I don't have internet at home or any of the toys you mentioned. Welcome to reality.

Sorry, Jackson, but I don't and I had to cough up another $17 per month to get a package with CNN/FoxNews. I don't have internet at home or any of the toys you mentioned. Welcome to reality.
Most poverty stricken people do. Sorry you don't. It might be your age. I got a swanky ipad for free when I bought my car. I gave it away because I didn't get the hang of it. I don't have a "smart phone" either, but it's just not something I want. Younger people do. Even the poverty stricken do. Welcome to the aging and out of touch ( with me!) :)

The RNC gets one right, kudos.

And the big bonus could be the MSNBC lefty twits have shit fits over it on air. After all, Republicans kicked their suits square in the nuts when they canned them in favor of a network deemed able to provide a better service to the audience.

Somebody get Matthews a diaper please.

Forum List

Back