RNC Dictator dismisses Gary Johnson

If libertarians were not insignificant their candidates would have gotten more than an insignificant number of votes.

If libertarians were not insignificant their candidates would have gotten more than an insignificant number of votes.

So if Obama beats Mitt I don't wana hear you or any other liberal Republicans bitch that people who voted for GJ cost you the election or that they voted for Obama... deal? And for the record GJ is on the ballot in 48 states, when he is included in polling Mitt loses in a landslide.

• Banned

Obviously you don't realize the affects the media and OUTRAGEOUS ballot requirements that are required can have on 3rd parties.
RNC Chairman Dismisses Third Party Candidate Gary Johnson - Yahoo! News

Hmm...is this why his party has challenged not only the Libertarian party but also the Constitution party in Iowa,Michigan,Pennsylvania,Virginia.etc etc etc? Because we are insignificant? Sad thing there are morons who believe this horses ass.

You are dismissed as a horses ass... just sayin'
Your opinion matters about as much as the piece of shit my dog just took outside. Just sayin.

I saw that. He's right; those voting for a Libertarian for President are throwing their vote away. Politically, it was a jackass thing to say.

So if Obama beats Mitt I don't wana hear you or any other liberal Republicans bitch that people who voted for GJ cost you the election or that they voted for Obama... deal? And for the record GJ is on the ballot in 48 states, when he is included in polling Mitt loses in a landslide.

It may be the best thing that happened to libertarian politics.

Was it not the idea that you guys would focus on a state like New Hampshire and field 2-4 strong; well funded candidates and try to gain a foothold?

Just like Ron Paul caused Bush to lose in a landslide. The reverse might be true as well. Republicans wouldn't vote for CJ. He couldn't win.

Last edited:
  • Banned
I saw that. He's right; those voting for a Libertarian for President are throwing their vote away. Politically, it was a jackass thing to say.
Only people throwing their vote away are the ones voting for Romney because they hate Obama or the ones voting for Obama because they hate Romney. Folks voting for Gary Johnson are doing so because we like him and his policies and want him as president.

Was it not the idea that you guys would focus on a state like New Hampshire and field 2-4 strong; well funded candidates and try to gain a foothold?

Its called the free state project and its still going full force.New Hampshire is one of the most libertarian states there is.

Voting for the lesser of two evils is still voting for evil.
This election, I sadly have to vote for the lesser of evils. Gary Johnson isn't going to stop either of the evils from becoming president. I'm just picking my poison.

Obviously you don't realize the affects the media and OUTRAGEOUS ballot requirements that are required can have on 3rd parties.
RNC Chairman Dismisses Third Party Candidate Gary Johnson - Yahoo! News

Hmm...is this why his party has challenged not only the Libertarian party but also the Constitution party in Iowa,Michigan,Pennsylvania,Virginia.etc etc etc? Because we are insignificant? Sad thing there are morons who believe this horses ass.

You are dismissed as a horses ass... just sayin'
Your opinion matters about as much as the piece of shit my dog just took outside. Just sayin.

Your dog just took you outside?

Voting for the lesser of two evils is still voting for evil.
This election, I sadly have to vote for the lesser of evils. Gary Johnson isn't going to stop either of the evils from becoming president. I'm just picking my poison.

Your 1 vote isn't going to make a difference so why not vote for someone you agree with? My mother went from Romney because she wants Obama out to Jill Stein to probably not even voting which is fine with me 1 less vote for Willard...plus in a red or blue state who you vote for won't matter...Georgia is a red state Obama won't win so why does it matter if anyone vote for a 3rd party.

Well if Johnson can pull in 5% we get matching funds for 2016. I agree we should stick with senate and house seats and we do...I know there are many libertarians running for state offices and senate and house seats.

I was on that "other" political discussion board back in 2008 and I heard the same BS from both the GOP and my fellow Libertarians, almost word for word. The Republicans were claiming that Ron Paul votes were going to give Obama the win and the LP partisans were claiming that 3rd party votes would send the GOP packing. Neither were right then and neither will be right this time. If you gave McCain all the votes that Barr and Paul got in 2008 he still would have lost.

That said, Priebus is an ass.

Last edited:
Only people throwing their vote away are the ones voting for Romney because they hate Obama or the ones voting for Obama because they hate Romney. Folks voting for Gary Johnson are doing so because we like him and his policies and want him as president.

Its called the free state project and its still going full force.New Hampshire is one of the most libertarian states there is.

You seem to be laboring under the false assumption that because you say it, it's true.

You seem to be laboring under the false assumption that because you say it, it's true.

Which part? I am right on both so...

your throwing your vote away when you vote for the 2 bottom of the barrel guys from the 2 "big" parties.....and those "party" people will be bitching about the same shit 3 years from now.... CUT THE CORD and least try to get some "change" in there..........otherwise ....its just going to be the same old shit....

Forum List

Back