RNC convention open thread

Nope. Nazi's aka dictators,sheeple marching in step for their fuhrer...that's exactly what it was like except for the few hundred jews aka Ron Paul supporters booing...surprised the stormtroopers outside didn't kick them out.

You watching the rest of the Republican convention?

Nope. Nazi's aka dictators,sheeple marching in step for their fuhrer...that's exactly what it was like except for the few hundred jews aka Ron Paul supporters booing...surprised the stormtroopers outside didn't kick them out.

Nope. I had it on for the beginning and then the rules thing through the time they read each state and then turned it off.I have no interest in watching the willard fest. I need to get ready to decorate my vehicle with anti romney,anti obama and pro libertarian and pro johnson bumper stickers. Moving to WV in February and I see from the RPF that we have no state or national candidates for office. Hopefully by 2020 I can get my life in order better and run for some office..I was dissappointed they didn't have 1 delegate for Paul...makes me sad so that needs to change.

Oh look, Dissent spreading its insanity to another thread....I see a pattern here.

Come on Dissent, go find a bus going down the street and step in front of it to take out your anger on the bumper.....

Nope. I had it on for the beginning and then the rules thing through the time they read each state and then turned it off.I have no interest in watching the willard fest. I need to get ready to decorate my vehicle with anti romney,anti obama and pro libertarian and pro johnson bumper stickers. Moving to WV in February and I see from the RPF that we have no state or national candidates for office. Hopefully by 2020 I can get my life in order better and run for some office..I was dissappointed they didn't have 1 delegate for Paul...makes me sad so that needs to change.

Give the Dem convention a peek. Watch before the prime time frosting. These aren't the 9/11/neocon people.

Give the Dem convention a peek. Watch before the prime time frosting. These aren't the 9/11/neocon people.

Will do. What channel will it be on?
Three minutes to bat shit crazy talk!

Lol Who is talking?

Don't you Republican people do anything right? Do you really have so much free time? Did you get the building rent free or what?

Everything political can be found at c-span.org They just said another 5 minutes but nothing is happening in the room looks like.

Sooooo......Sharpton is STILL a racist.

You say it was 2004? Well Sharpton wasn't so sharp then....BUSH WON! Lol!

A beautiful family with traditional American values:

imagesCA9O6ELE-1.jpg

Forum List

Back