RNC Chairman defends "Magic Negro" song

How many jokes did you get about Bush being something like a dumb texas rancher? Or did we see on such programs as SNL? Don't you think that is degrating to people from Texas?
And as for the video I don't see how it is really representing Obama in a bad way besides calling him a 'magic negro' and as for the rest of the black people in the video, it isn't like we haven't heard it before about them.
What about the jokes about women I am sure these men have sent around, I would bet hundred dollars they have sent some around about Palin. I know I have gotten a couple. People send dirty distasteful jokes every day, which the only way to stop them would not to allow emails.
This won't be last one about Obama either, he is President and many are going to make jokes about that. If you didn't want to see them we shouldn't have elected him President.

Listen chick. I'm currently located IN Texas (Amarillo to be exact), and can tell you from living here since 1999, that the "dumb Texas rancher" is more real than you can possibly imagine. Matter of fact, some of the local newscasts are HILARIOUS! Ever see a news anchor sitting on a saddle on a sawhorse, trying to tell you about the news and what teams did what for sports? I've seen it.

Hell.....from some of the people that I've seen that live around Hereford, Bush would be a genius compared to some of them.

Distasteful jokes about the current Chump in Charge? Yep. But......that dumb fucker is the one who earned 'em by acting like such a chuckle head. And.......what's worse, is the idiot kept running around like a dumb frat boy on spring break. Even during Katrina that coward was too scared to stop his vacation.

By the way......there hasn't been much of a squeak from Bush since Friday. I guess he's scared of all the crap that he's started by the way he fucked things up in the Mideast.

You know what a Texan's favorite last words are don't you?

Watch this..........

As far as the magic negro thing? Coulda been worse, they could have called him Obama the Hopped Up ******, stealing the political machine. It fits.

However.....I've got better things to do than come up with a fucked up song that denigrates the organization that I belong to. And......Obama isn't even in office yet. He's still got around 23 days to go.

If he starts fucking up, then unleash everything on him. Until then, leave him alone.

Except for his fucked up decision to keep Gates on as SECDEF, and the transparency promise that he's yet to keep, I kinda think that he's doing okay.

But......when he hits 3 strikes (he's got 2 already), I hope that comedians, all the way from late night up to and including the morning crew on the View start tearing him a new one.

Obama kinda looks like Erkle's cooler brother.

How many jokes did you get about Bush being something like a dumb texas rancher?

Probably zero. Bush has never been a rancher and he's probably never done a day of hard manual labor in his life. Bush is just a dumb ass, by the accepted standards of the american presidency.

Or did we see on such programs as SNL? Don't you think that is degrating to people from Texas?
And as for the video I don't see how it is really representing Obama in a bad way besides calling him a 'magic negro' and as for the rest of the black people in the video, it isn't like we haven't heard it before about them.
What about the jokes about women I am sure these men have sent around, I would bet hundred dollars they have sent some around about Palin. I know I have gotten a couple. People send dirty distasteful jokes every day, which the only way to stop them would not to allow emails.
This won't be last one about Obama either, he is President and many are going to make jokes about that. If you didn't want to see them we shouldn't have elected him President.

the use of the word negro and "boy" has a history behind it. A history that includes murder, rape, repression, and stringing people up in trees. There is no equivalent lexicon for priviledged white people. We aren't victims of institutional repression, or victimizaton, and any whitey that whines about it is a pussy.

By all means though, I'm totally cool with the GOP singing magic negro songs. Why not toss is some tunes about the money grubbing jews too?

Again the Word Negro is the scientific term for a person of recent African decent, As caucasoid is the scientific term for white people - not that anyone is actually white, and Mongoloid is the scientific term for A person of Asian decent not that all of them hail from Mongolia. It is also the Latin word as well as the word in most romance languages for black. Oh and for what it is worth. It wasn't the RNC singing it.

I can't get that song outta my head. I even hum it while I'm working...

"Barack, the Magic Negro..."

Since you love it so much, maybe you could get out your guitar, put on your camera, and film yourself singing it, then post it on youtube!

Be sure to send us all a link!

Forum List

Back