RNC chair redirects calls

Soaring

May 30, 2009
- What a wonderful idea. I bet this fucks with what's left of the lib caller's minds.

Gateway Pundit: 3 Cheers for Michael Steele-- RNC Chair Redirects Unhinged Lib Callers to DNC Switchboard

Wednesday, August 05, 2009
3 Cheers for Michael Steele-- RNC Chair Redirects Unhinged Lib Callers to DNC Switchboard

(Flickr)
Brilliant. Michael Steele was not about to let angry lib kooks leave unhinged messages for the RNC. Instead he redirected their calls to the DNC switchboard.
The Washington Independent reported that Steele was behind the scheme:

On today’s call with reporters, Republican National Committee Chairman Michael Steele took credit for the RNC’s response to a new Democratic National Committee ad asking voters to call Republicans and tell them to stop ginning up town hall heckling. The RNC redirected these calls from its main switchboard over to the DNC’s switchboard — a response, said Steele, to the White House arrogantly blaming regular Americans “like my mother, like my sister” for the health care impasse.

“I thought it was a good idea,” Steele said. “Don’t sit there and think you’re going to direct a bunch of angry liberals to call the RNC when I know full well what that’s all about. I get the joke. My response was, talk to your own party, because they’re the ones ginning this up.”

We live in a society -
"of the Government, by the Government, for the Government".
We are now slaves to A GREEDY government

DAMN, i may have to rethink my dislike of Steele
LOL
that was absolutely brilliant

a good move, more of this kinda thing is needed when dealing with the lunatics of the left.

How do they "redirect" calls to the DNC, exactly?

"You've reached the RNC.

If you're a Real American, press 1; if you're a deranged Libtard Moonbat press 2.

If you're a deranged Librul Moonbat and want to hear this in Spanish, please hang up"

Yes, it's really that simple

How do they "redirect" calls to the DNC, exactly?

They have a switchboard system on their phones, they just redirect the calls to the appropriate number. simple technology.

Is it?

So the RNC is calling the DNC?

That's not a redirect, that's making a phone call from the RNC to the DNC.

Is this the kind of strategy the chairman of the RNC spends his time on everyday? What an idiot.

They have a switchboard system on their phones, they just redirect the calls to the appropriate number. simple technology.

Is it?

Is this the kind of strategy the chairman of the RNC spends his time on everyday? What an idiot.

oh boo frickin hoo, you brain dead morons are so stupid. u get pissy over this but you let the government rape your neighbors and you dont give a flying fuck.

Is it?

wut next you gonna complain about the color of the phone?

I'm not complaining.

I'm simply trying to understand what is happening.

In order to redirect a phone call, one has to be on the same internal phone network.

I THINK what they mean to say is when they get these calls, they tell the people to call the DNC. (and that is perfectly okay to do, too)

Perhaps I'm incorrect, so I am merely seeking to understand the mechanics of this process.

Now if, as someone suggested, the RNC places a call to the DNC, and then patches the callers (originally to the RNC) to the DNC, then I suspect the DNC is going to have a legitimate complaint that they are being harassed by the RNC.

Certainly if the DNC called the RNC and patched the original cllers into that call every time somebody called to give the DNC hell, I'd side with the RNC if they griped about it, too.

Last edited:
Is it?

I'm not complaining.

In order to redirect a phone call, one has to be on the same internal phone network.

I THINK what they mean to say is when they get these calls, they tell the people to call the DNC.

Perhpas I'm incorrect, so I am merely seeking to understand the mechanics of this process.

oh, i c, its the details that have your head spinning..do you count the cracks in the ceiling when u lay down?

I'm not complaining.

I THINK what they mean to say is when they get these calls, they tell the people to call the DNC.

Perhpas I'm incorrect, so I am merely seeking to understand the mechanics of this process.

oh, i c, its the details that have your head spinning..do you count the cracks in the ceiling when u lay down?

The devil is in the details, Lad.

Understanding what is being said, rather than guessing what is being siad seems like a good idea to me, if one is going to comment on it.

I realize such attention to detail isn't some people's modus operandi, but that's just how I roll.

I'm not complaining.

The devil is in the details, Lad.

Understanding what is being said, rather than guessing what is being siad seems like a good idea to me, if one is going to comment on it.

I realize such attention to detail isn't some people's modus operandi, but that's just how I roll.

Does it really matter how the calls are redirected?

I've always liked Steele and he was smart to redirect the blithering liberal idiots.

I can't help but wonder what they use to determine such calls. Raving insults? OK
Mild criticism? Not OK

I mean, if you want to shut down any discussion of the direction the RNC is going, just redirect any and all criticism elsewhere.

I'm not saying that is what they are doing, I'm just wondering what kind of "criticism scale" they are using.

Forum List

Back