RNC Attendee Throws Nuts At Black CNN Camerawoman: ‘This Is How We Feed Animals’

zip

ziltch

nada

any party that cant attract enough black voters to even get to one percent is OBVIOUSLY racist.

no matter what you fools say that one number has shocked the world

Well, what's your opinion of it if it is true?

what do you mean "If" it's true? Was it or was it not true?

It's true. I just posted a few zillion links to the story. I said 'if' it's true to the other poster because he will never admit it's true no matter how much verification you show him.

I don't suppose you have an opinion of the incident.

I missed it. Do you have a direct link to the CNN story on their camerwoman being harrassed and assaulted?

and how do they try and fix it ?

they scream back at everyone who can see the plain truth that those truth seers are liars.

that is just the finnal straw and your lying racist party will hoepfully die a quick death soon

how can thed republican party ever pretend with a straight face they are not the racist party?

the only people who fall for that line is racists.

Easy, the Republican party was formed for one reason, to stop the Democrat practice of slavery.

Easy, the Republican party has supported EVERY civil rights act since the war that stopped the Democrat practice of slavery.

Easy, it was a Republican president that signed MLK birthday into law.

Easy, white Republicans formed the NAACP.

Nothing that the Republicans have done comes close to the damage that the DNC has done to blacks. I think you need to read some real history and face reality.

Here is a test to get your history lesson started:

HistoryTest | National Black Republican Association

Then...explain why the Democratic Party attracts more non-white voters than the Republicans.

they scream back at everyone who can see the plain truth that those truth seers are liars.

that is just the finnal straw and your lying racist party will hoepfully die a quick death soon

so now you want people to die? how very turdish of you.

CNN prolly keeping it quite because they are trying to be fair and balanced and not criticize GOPers. Pretty funny.

how can thed republican party ever pretend with a straight face they are not the racist party?

the only people who fall for that line is racists.

Easy, the Republican party was formed for one reason, to stop the Democrat practice of slavery.

Easy, the Republican party has supported EVERY civil rights act since the war that stopped the Democrat practice of slavery.

Easy, it was a Republican president that signed MLK birthday into law.

Easy, white Republicans formed the NAACP.

Nothing that the Republicans have done comes close to the damage that the DNC has done to blacks. I think you need to read some real history and face reality.

Here is a test to get your history lesson started:

HistoryTest | National Black Republican Association

Then...explain why the Democratic Party attracts more non-white voters than the Republicans.

It has me scratching my head, becuase clearly voting Democrat doesn't help them at all.

They go back to 1865 and hope the blacks vote based on Lincoln freeing the slaves.

Kinda like the time I replaced our dryer's belt. For months afterwards every time I wanted a favor from the wife I'd say "But I fixed the dryer!"

CNN later confirmed an incident took place to Talking Points Memo but refused to give specifics.

yes? and why do you refuse to "give specifics"? :eusa_whistle:

I find it bizarre that CNN would give up their "biggest gottcha you bastard Republicans are all racist" story to TPM?

RNC Attendee Throws Nuts At Black CNN Camerawoman:

And you wonder why hardly any black are in that party.

"News One... for black America" Can you get more biased than that? :mad:

Post 47.

Thank you NY. It appears it most certainly did happen and the offenders were thrown out of the convention. Although the details are sketchy, it seems as though the officials took immediate action by throwing them out and taking care of the situation. I would be the first to apologize to this camera woman for the blatant act of stupidy and bigotry on the part of the offenders. The names of the offenders should have been released and been shamed for their actions. This is in no way a reflection on the Republican party but the individuals themselves.

Probably just a drunk.

In vino veritas (in wine there is truth)

Most noticeable in the responses on this thread is the denial; supporters of the Republican Party argue the incident as reported did not occur or if it did it must have been a plot by 'libtards'. While there is some evidence to support the allegation - though its probative value is minimal - there is no exculpatory evidence to even suggest it did not occur.

Based on the comments by some on this message board who are self described conservatives, such reprehensible actions as those reported are credible. Keep in mind, the Republican Party opposed Affirmative Action and opposed both the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act, the Equal Rights Amendment and today opposes the Dream Act.

The Republican Party is fractured into factions - social conservatives, fiscal conservatives, neo conservatives and paranoid racists - what they agree upon is clear: Avarice, Bigotry and the Callous disregard of others. The demagoguery of the leaders of the GOP is rife with false pathos and false promises.

Last edited:
Probably just a drunk.

Most noticeable in the responses on this thread is the denial; supporters of the Republican Party argue the incident as reported did not occur or if it did it must have been a plot by 'libtards'. While there is some evidence to support the allegation - though its probative value is minimal - there is no exculpatory evidence to even suggest it did not occur.

Based on the comments by some on this message board who are self described conservatives, such reprehensible actions as those reported are credible. Keep in mind, the Republican Party opposed the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and opposed both the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act, the Equal Rights Amendment and today opposes the Dream Act.

The Republican Party is fractured into factions - social conservatives, fiscal conservatives, neo conservatives and paranoid racists - what they agree upon is clear: Avarice, Bigotry and the Callous disregard of others.. The demagoguery of the leaders of the GOP is rife with false pathos and false promises.

A majority of Republicans actually voted for the 1964 Civil Rights Act.

However, zero southern Republicans voted for it. In fact, the votes on the act were split much more along geographic lines than party.

Probably just a drunk.

Based on the comments by some on this message board who are self described conservatives, such reprehensible actions as those reported are credible. Keep in mind, the Republican Party opposed Affirmative Action and opposed both the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act, the Equal Rights Amendment and today opposes the Dream Act.

The Republican Party is fractured into factions - social conservatives, fiscal conservatives, neo conservatives and paranoid racists - what they agree upon is clear: Avarice, Bigotry and the Callous disregard of others. The demagoguery of the leaders of the GOP is rife with false pathos and false promises.

as soon as we get the correct details and not insinuations we'll discuss it.

Probably just a drunk.

Based on the comments by some on this message board who are self described conservatives, such reprehensible actions as those reported are credible. Keep in mind, the Republican Party opposed the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and opposed both the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act, the Equal Rights Amendment and today opposes the Dream Act.

The Republican Party is fractured into factions - social conservatives, fiscal conservatives, neo conservatives and paranoid racists - what they agree upon is clear: Avarice, Bigotry and the Callous disregard of others.. The demagoguery of the leaders of the GOP is rife with false pathos and false promises.

A majority of Republicans actually voted for the 1964 Civil Rights Act.

However, zero southern Republicans voted for it. In fact, the votes on the act were split much more along geographic lines than party.

Agreed. I was too broad in my post which I why I replaced it with affirmative action.

Forum List

Back