RNC Attendee Throws Nuts At Black CNN Camerawoman: ‘This Is How We Feed Animals’

0 percent.

they are the white peoples party.

Gee big surpise they have racists amoung them

Why in the hell do people like you think you can get away with being such racists??? I seriously doubt you even realize how racist you really are, you see color in everything. Not surprising coming from the party of slavery, the KKK, poll taxes, Jim Crow and segregation.

how can thed republican party ever pretend with a straight face they are not the racist party?

the only people who fall for that line is racists.

First of all here is a link that doesn't have a pop up that does not go away:

GOP Convention nuts-throwing incident not a police matter: Secret Service

GOP Convention nuts-throwing incident not a police matter: Secret Service - Erik Wemple - The Washington Post

From the article:

CNN has confirmed an incident, telling TPM: “CNN can confirm there was an incident directed at an employee inside the Tampa Bay Times Forum earlier this afternoon. CNN worked with convention officials to address this matter and will have no further comment.”

First of all without knowing who allegedly did this we can't possible know motive. Is it beyond belief that there are democrat plants at the RNC convention, certainly. This story reeks of the same liberal lies that were told about black congressmen being spit upon. The liberal left just makes this stuff up and CNN is complicit in their response. Say they know exactly what went on as they say, why not tell us? Maybe because they want the liberal left to be frothing at the mouth with innuendo. Something may or may not have happened. If she were a cameraman then the insult should have been caught on tape, let's hear it. Let us at least hear from the person who is making the accusation. No, we won't hear either this story will get legs of its own because the left will keep repeating it because it is what they want us to believe.

what convoluted self-serving bullshit

I wouldn't post such stuff if liberals didn't outright lie so much. Just like so much with the rabid liberal left, just because you want to believe something that does not make it true.

First of all here is a link that doesn't have a pop up that does not go away:

GOP Convention nuts-throwing incident not a police matter: Secret Service

GOP Convention nuts-throwing incident not a police matter: Secret Service - Erik Wemple - The Washington Post

From the article:

CNN has confirmed an incident, telling TPM: “CNN can confirm there was an incident directed at an employee inside the Tampa Bay Times Forum earlier this afternoon. CNN worked with convention officials to address this matter and will have no further comment.”

First of all without knowing who allegedly did this we can't possible know motive. Is it beyond belief that there are democrat plants at the RNC convention, certainly. This story reeks of the same liberal lies that were told about black congressmen being spit upon. The liberal left just makes this stuff up and CNN is complicit in their response. Say they know exactly what went on as they say, why not tell us? Maybe because they want the liberal left to be frothing at the mouth with innuendo. Something may or may not have happened. If she were a cameraman then the insult should have been caught on tape, let's hear it. Let us at least hear from the person who is making the accusation. No, we won't hear either this story will get legs of its own because the left will keep repeating it because it is what they want us to believe.

what convoluted self-serving bullshit

I wouldn't post such stuff if liberals didn't outright lie so much. Just like so much with the rabid liberal left, just because you want to believe something that does not make it true.

the libruls made me post that. i didn't do it. my dog ate my homework.

0 percent.

they are the white peoples party.

Gee big surpise they have racists amoung them

Why in the hell do people like you think you can get away with being such racists??? I seriously doubt you even realize how racist you really are, you see color in everything. Not surprising coming from the party of slavery, the KKK, poll taxes, Jim Crow and segregation.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cs4Gj7JsET4]I know you are but what am I - Pee Wee - YouTube[/ame]

dear idiot your party is the ONE who can not give people of color any reason to vote for your party.

My DEMOCRATIC has people of all colors in it.

people of color have already voted on which party is the racist party.

What's really interesting is that liberal blogs are actually accusing CNN of covering up for the RNC.

Who's the camerwoman? And why is CNN not giving further comment?

Now explain why the republican party is hated by many people of color without saying racist shit?

how can thed republican party ever pretend with a straight face they are not the racist party?

Easy, the Republican party was formed for one reason, to stop the Democrat practice of slavery.

Easy, the Republican party has supported EVERY civil rights act since the war that stopped the Democrat practice of slavery.

Easy, it was a Republican president that signed MLK birthday into law.

Easy, white Republicans formed the NAACP.

Nothing that the Republicans have done comes close to the damage that the DNC has done to blacks. I think you need to read some real history and face reality.

Here is a test to get your history lesson started:

http://www.nationalblackrepublicans.com/DYK-HistoryTest

Last edited:
What's really interesting is that liberal blogs are actually accusing CNN of covering up for the RNC.

Who's the camerwoman? And why is CNN not giving further comment?

I gave the reason, they want there to be doubt.

Wow, what a partisan full of shit site.

Reading down the page it was one hyperbole followed by out and out lie after another.

I'm stunned that even flaygo would post such unproven bullshit.

Easy, the Republican party was formed for one reason, to stop the Democrat practice of slavery.

Easy, the Republican party has supported EVERY civil rights act since the war that stopped the Democrat practice of slavery.

So then clearly, the reason the racists almost all vote Republican has something to do with events in only the last 30 years or so. What do you think those are?

Are there any current Democrats in Congress opposed to the 1964 Civil Rights Act? How about Republicans?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/... if they voted based on their status in 1860.

Last edited:
Dear idiot that all ended after Nixion did the southern strategy.

Now your party has a proud past.

Your people NOW HATE THAT PAST.

Explain to me why with that history black people STOPPED voting Republican.

Do it without insulting the black voter

So then clearly, the reason the racists all vote Republican has something to do with events in only the last 30 years or so. What do you think those are?

By what statistic do you make the above quote? More liberal lies that does not change history. What do you think about MSNBC cutting off all minorities speaking at the convention?

None of you can do it without spewing racist crap.

You know why?

because your party is filled to the brim with racist memes

Forum List

Back