RNC 23 million in debt

China, are you as a conservative seriously going to bring that out?? And I would hardly call SK or Thai remarkable successes

This has nothing inherent to race... but inherent to personal stances, approaches, and actions... there is nothing inherent to blacks that promotes governmental success or failure, just as it is not something inherent to whites or any other race

China has become a world economic and political power in about 30 years, starting with lots of deficiencies. South Korea went from a war torn dictatorship to a prosperous Asian Tiger democracy. Thailand is also an economic power.
Can you cite and black countries or black ruled countries with a similar track record of success?
I would think it is sociological but so far haven't seen evidence.

And it has zero to do with race... please show anything that shows that one race or another has genetic makeup that promotes governmental leadership

And China can be governmentally 'successful' in a monetary sense because of continued oppression... SK is no raging success and is reliant on WHO?? Thailand average salary and GDP per citizen is what?? Standard of living for the common citizen is what??

Give it a rest, Rabbi.... racism sucks no matter which side it comes from.. and what you assert is indeed racist in nature, and not supported whatsoever

If it has nothing to do with race then please explain why Asian countries have been pretty successful economically while African countries, even having many more resources, have been cesspools.
China has been successful precisely because they have less oppression. They were a backwater all through Mao's time and later. S.K is no raging success? Based on what criteria? In the 1950s they were a war-torn dictatorship. Today they are a democratic major producer of many industrial goods. Please point to any African country, or any country led by blacks, that has had similar growth.
If there is another explanation I'd be happy to hear it. So far you are just in denial.

China has become a world economic and political power in about 30 years, starting with lots of deficiencies. South Korea went from a war torn dictatorship to a prosperous Asian Tiger democracy. Thailand is also an economic power.
Can you cite and black countries or black ruled countries with a similar track record of success?
I would think it is sociological but so far haven't seen evidence.

And it has zero to do with race... please show anything that shows that one race or another has genetic makeup that promotes governmental leadership

And China can be governmentally 'successful' in a monetary sense because of continued oppression... SK is no raging success and is reliant on WHO?? Thailand average salary and GDP per citizen is what?? Standard of living for the common citizen is what??

Give it a rest, Rabbi.... racism sucks no matter which side it comes from.. and what you assert is indeed racist in nature, and not supported whatsoever

If it has nothing to do with race then please explain why Asian countries have been pretty successful economically while African countries, even having many more resources, have been cesspools.
China has been successful precisely because they have less oppression. They were a backwater all through Mao's time and later. S.K is no raging success? Based on what criteria? In the 1950s they were a war-torn dictatorship. Today they are a democratic major producer of many industrial goods. Please point to any African country, or any country led by blacks, that has had similar growth.
If there is another explanation I'd be happy to hear it. So far you are just in denial.

Cultural differences, climate and geographic differences, decision differences by individuals, war results, religious beliefs, and SO many other things can be determining factors... but there is not something genetic to a race that is going to determine whether that race is better at leadership... what you postulate is ludicrous and downright racist.... what next?? Women can't be good leaders? Whites can't do math?

China has GADS of oppression... SK is no raging success because of Asian race leadership, nor just on their own, etc...

Please point to your genetic proof based on race that shows that a race cannot lead

So far, you're showing to be a racist ignorant asshole

And enter the idiot Mr. Shit-Head with more entertainment show links as 'proof' and still being as clueless as a comatose mongoloid
Aw, c'mon.....Michael Steele didn't work-out as the RNC's Obama, like you clowns figured.

Take responsibility for your own actions.

eusa_doh.gif

Cultural differences, climate and geographic differences, decision differences by individuals, war results, religious beliefs, and SO many other things can be determining factors... but there is not something genetic to a race that is going to determine whether that race is better at leadership... what you postulate is ludicrous and downright racist.... what next?? Women can't be good leaders? Whites can't do math?

China has GADS of oppression... SK is no raging success because of Asian race leadership, nor just on their own, etc...

Please point to your genetic proof based on race that shows that a race cannot lead

Haiti is ruled by blacks and is a cesspool. South Africa similarly. But there is no way the two of them share any cultural, social, religious or anything else.
But back to my challenge: Can you name one city, state, or country that has been run by blacks that is generally speaking advancing and prosperous. If you can, then I'll admit I'm wrong.
I don't know why this is so. I don't know whether it is genetic or anything else. Or even true.
So far you are proving yourself a closed minded butt-head for not considering the proposition and not offering a serious rebuttal. That ought to be easy if in fact I am merely a "racist asshole."

Last edited:
You seem to have forgotten 8 years of clinton and bush 2 there.

Clinton carried on with what Reagan started it wasn't until the last two years of clinton that things started getting bad again. But I will say I would whether have 4 more years of clinton than have what we have now.

Yep The Clowntoon years were pretty good, but that i was just part of the road that Reagan anf Newt started us down. We are at the pothole part now, and if we do not watch it we will dead end in a couple of decades.
Unfortuantely Obama is staying on the same path.
A new path must be chosen and it will not be pleasant in the short term.

I agree, the only thing is we aren't driving in a car we are like a team of Horses pulling five hunred thousand tons of shit and obama stopped the wagon to load more on to it.

Haiti is ruled by blacks and is a cesspool. South Africa similarly. But there is no way the two of them share any cultural, social, religious or anything else.
But back to my challenge: Can you name one city, state, or country that has been run by blacks that is generally speaking advancing and prosperous. If you can, then I'll admit I'm wrong.
I don't know why this is so. I don't know whether it is genetic or anything else. Or even true.
So far you are proving yourself a closed minded butt-head for not considering the proposition and not offering a serious rebuttal. That ought to be easy if in fact I am merely a "racist asshole."

Rabbi will you give it a break. Euorpes economy is in the shits and those countries have always been run by whites.

The Fix - RNC is $23 million in debt

The Republican National Committee has about $23 million in debt as it prepares for the 2012 election cycle, new Chairman Reince Priebus announced Monday.

The committee's year-end financial report will show $21 million in debt through Dec. 31, Priebus said, but a more up-to-date total is closer to $23 million. That's about $8 million higher than previously reported.

"While the year-end FEC report reveals the Republican National Committee is $21 million in debt, I believe it is best to get out all the facts as we know them associated with our financial position," Priebus said in a statement. "To date, the committee has approximately $23 million in debt: $15 million in loans, and $8 million owed to vendors."

Wow Truth I am shocked you pointed this out. Wasn't it Lefties like you who were screaming Racism when the RNC failed to Re-elected Steele as Chairman?

When Clearly this is the Smoking gun right here.

Steele Failed Miserably and Had to go, Yet Lefty Mouth Pieces ignored the Fact that the RNC elected him in the first place, and tried to play the race card again.

Ty again for bring this up Truthdontmatters.

Clinton carried on with what Reagan started it wasn't until the last two years of clinton that things started getting bad again. But I will say I would whether have 4 more years of clinton than have what we have now.

Yep The Clowntoon years were pretty good, but that i was just part of the road that Reagan anf Newt started us down. We are at the pothole part now, and if we do not watch it we will dead end in a couple of decades.

I agree, the only thing is we aren't driving in a car we are like a team of Horses pulling five hunred thousand tons of shit and obama stopped the wagon to load more on to it.

Not only is he loading on more shit, but he wants to replace the horses with malnourished dogs.

Not only is he loading on more shit, but he wants to replace the horses with malnourished dogs.

I'll be a horse but I be damn if I will be someones dog.:razz:

Rabbi will you give it a break. Euorpes economy is in the shits and those countries have always been run by whites.

Are you really confusing a cyclical slowdown with structural deficiency? Really?
Germany has a much better economy than the U.S. even.
BUt that is besides the point.
Can you name one black run city, state or national government that has been successful?

Are you really confusing a cyclical slowdown with structural deficiency? Really?
Can you name one black run city, state or national government that has been successful?

The economy in Euorpe is in the shit. The Eruo is losing strength. Or haven't you notice the protest over there?

The economy in Euorpe is in the shit. The Eruo is losing strength. Or haven't you notice the protest over there?

Greece and Spain are not Europe. Sorry.
You are deflecting because you cannot answer the question.

I'm waiting for you to tell us what about Black people makes them bad leaders?

I'm waiting for you to tell us what about Black people makes them bad leaders?

You'll wait a long time because that's what I'm asking. If you have any ideas then let me----oh. Yeah. You're fucking brain dead and don't have ideas. Sorry I asked.

Countries with black leadership + higher GDP per capita than "successful" China (and far more democracy as well) :

Trinidad and Tobago
Martinique
Cape Verde
Barbados
Saint Kitts
Saint Lucia
Dominica
Jamaica
Saint Vincent
The Dominican Republic
Tonga

Now shut up before your racist stupidity shines through even more.

Last edited:
Dominican Republic and Jamaica? Really??
DR, #72 out of 215.
Jamaica, #199 (neg growth rate) on same list
List of countries by real GDP growth rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You woult think Bermuda would be a good candidate, with a Britiish legacy of rule of law and as the headquarters for many insurance companies. But they are hardly Taiwan or Singapore.

I don't know why people get upset when I point something like this out. They will do everything but answer the question.

Forum List

Back