RNC 23 million in debt

The Fix - RNC is $23 million in debt

The Republican National Committee has about $23 million in debt as it prepares for the 2012 election cycle, new Chairman Reince Priebus announced Monday.

The committee's year-end financial report will show $21 million in debt through Dec. 31, Priebus said, but a more up-to-date total is closer to $23 million. That's about $8 million higher than previously reported.

"While the year-end FEC report reveals the Republican National Committee is $21 million in debt, I believe it is best to get out all the facts as we know them associated with our financial position," Priebus said in a statement. "To date, the committee has approximately $23 million in debt: $15 million in loans, and $8 million owed to vendors."

they love debt. Slow paying vendors huh? I wonder if any of those vendors will have to file bankruptcy because of slow payment?

Anyway Reagan proved that the debt does not matter.

Has nothing to do with the race though... I could ask how many run by Asians, Eskimos, or whatever other minority as well.. and you frankly can't name hardly ANYTHING government runs at any level that is 'successful'... whether it be city, county, state, agency, or whatever

Asians: China, Taiwan, S.Korea,Thailand--all countries that have achieved remarkable success.
Eskimos, I have no idea.
Blacks: Haiti, a disaster since their slave revolt. Zimbabwe, a fomerly prosperous country now a 3rd world hell hole. Virtually any country in Africa. Detroit. New York has had one black mayor, Dinkins, and is the only city in America to have had a pogrom in the 20th century. Marion Berry in Washington DC.

Go ahead, prove me wrong here.

China, are you as a conservative seriously going to bring that out?? And I would hardly call SK or Thai remarkable successes

This has nothing inherent to race... but inherent to personal stances, approaches, and actions... there is nothing inherent to blacks that promotes governmental success or failure, just as it is not something inherent to whites or any other race

boy it is really hard to figure out what side Truthmatters is on isn't it. Have you ever had a job that was not created by a corporation? Maybe one of the holiwood types can create a job. I want the best job ever, United States Congressman. The deal they have cut make corporations look like pikers.

Can you name one city, one state or one country run by blacks that is doing well?
It was a throw away comment anyway. Although one of the criticisms of Michael Steele was that he was a poor fundraiser.

Sorry Rabbi... you're wayyyyy off base here... disappointed in you on this

Can you answer the question? Give me two examples of cities, states or countries run by blacks that have been successful. I will cheerfully admit to being wrong.
This is not to include corporations because there are several Fortune 500 companies with black CEOs that do just fine.

Rabbi I haven't got a beef with you but I asked you a question, about countries in Europe, how are they doing and are they run by blacks?

The Republican National Committee has about $23 million in debt as it prepares for the 2012 election cycle, new Chairman Reince Priebus announced Monday.

The committee's year-end financial report will show $21 million in debt through Dec. 31, Priebus said, but a more up-to-date total is closer to $23 million. That's about $8 million higher than previously reported.

"While the year-end FEC report reveals the Republican National Committee is $21 million in debt, I believe it is best to get out all the facts as we know them associated with our financial position," Priebus said in a statement. "To date, the committee has approximately $23 million in debt: $15 million in loans, and $8 million owed to vendors."

they love debt. Slow paying vendors huh? I wonder if any of those vendors will have to file bankruptcy because of slow payment?

What ever Reagan did worked what obama is doing isn't.

Yep Reagan worked that is why Bush I had such smooth sailing.

Ohh wait Bush I's problems were due to Carter :D

Who has a better economy Reagan or obama? What were the unemployment numbers while Reagan was in officve? Comapared to obama's? Now if you're going to use 1981 1982 numbers and blame them on Reagan then the 2009 and 2010 numbers are all obamas

Who has a better economy Reagan or obama? What were the unemployment numbers while Reagan was in officve? Comapared to obama's? Now if you're going to use 1981 1982 numbers and blame them on Reagan then the 2009 and 2010 numbers are all obamas

You seem to have forgotten 8 years of clinton and bush 2 there.

Clinton carried on with what Reagan started it wasn't until the last two years of clinton that things started getting bad again. But I will say I would whether have 4 more years of clinton than have what we have now.

Has nothing to do with the race though... I could ask how many run by Asians, Eskimos, or whatever other minority as well.. and you frankly can't name hardly ANYTHING government runs at any level that is 'successful'... whether it be city, county, state, agency, or whatever

Asians: China, Taiwan, S.Korea,Thailand--all countries that have achieved remarkable success.
Eskimos, I have no idea.
Blacks: Haiti, a disaster since their slave revolt. Zimbabwe, a fomerly prosperous country now a 3rd world hell hole. Virtually any country in Africa. Detroit. New York has had one black mayor, Dinkins, and is the only city in America to have had a pogrom in the 20th century. Marion Berry in Washington DC.

China, are you as a conservative seriously going to bring that out?? And I would hardly call SK or Thai remarkable successes

This has nothing inherent to race... but inherent to personal stances, approaches, and actions... there is nothing inherent to blacks that promotes governmental success or failure, just as it is not something inherent to whites or any other race

China has become a world economic and political power in about 30 years, starting with lots of deficiencies. South Korea went from a war torn dictatorship to a prosperous Asian Tiger democracy. Thailand is also an economic power.
Can you cite and black countries or black ruled countries with a similar track record of success?
I would think it is sociological but so far haven't seen evidence.

Eskimos, I have no idea.

LOL, so let me get this straight. Communist China is a remarkably successful country? I think that is what you are saying. :eusa_eh: Are you saying their success is because they are Communist or because they have Asian leaders?

Eskimos, I have no idea.

LOL, so let me get this straight. Communist China is a remarkably successful country? I think that is what you are saying. :eusa_eh: Are you saying their success is because they are Communist or because they have Asian leaders?

It is economically successful in large part because they abandoned strict communism and moved towards capitalism in many aspects.
I am not saying either. I am saying that for some reason blacks cannot seem to produce prosperity in any political capacity while Asians and other can. But I cannot explain why that should be.

Eskimos, I have no idea.

It is economically successful in large part because they abandoned strict communism and moved towards capitalism in many aspects.
I am not saying either. I am saying that for some reason blacks cannot seem to produce prosperity in any political capacity while Asians and other can. But I cannot explain why that should be.
So what part of being black makes someone a bad leader?

Riddle me this "liestoherself" aka truthmatters?

How is it that republicans are for the rich but the democrats always seem to raise and spend more money on campaigning? Where does the DNC get all it's money? The poor surely don't give more to the DNC than the rich give to the RNC

That doesn't ADD up. Must be a few more richies giving to the DNC than to the RNC.

Therefore the republicans have less rich friends than the democrats.

Eskimos, I have no idea.

China has become a world economic and political power in about 30 years, starting with lots of deficiencies. South Korea went from a war torn dictatorship to a prosperous Asian Tiger democracy. Thailand is also an economic power.
Can you cite and black countries or black ruled countries with a similar track record of success?
I would think it is sociological but so far haven't seen evidence.

And it has zero to do with race... please show anything that shows that one race or another has genetic makeup that promotes governmental leadership

And China can be governmentally 'successful' in a monetary sense because of continued oppression... SK is no raging success and is reliant on WHO?? Thailand average salary and GDP per citizen is what?? Standard of living for the common citizen is what??

Give it a rest, Rabbi.... racism sucks no matter which side it comes from.. and what you assert is indeed racist in nature, and not supported whatsoever

Clinton carried on with what Reagan started it wasn't until the last two years of clinton that things started getting bad again. But I will say I would whether have 4 more years of clinton than have what we have now.

Yep The Clowntoon years were pretty good, but that i was just part of the road that Reagan anf Newt started us down. We are at the pothole part now, and if we do not watch it we will dead end in a couple of decades.
Unfortuantely Obama is staying on the same path.
A new path must be chosen and it will not be pleasant in the short term.

Last edited:
I bet the RNC does.

No worries the corporations will fill their coffers in no time

No corporations fill Dem coffers? :eusa_hand:

A better question to ask is how much of taxpayer money gets transferred to the Dem coffers via public employee unions.

If the RNC has financial difficulties, that is a private matter. The Dems financial problems get passed along to all taxpayers.

No worries the corporations will fill their coffers in no time
Let's see:

RNC: 23 million in debt

American Government: 14 trillion in debt

RNC looks in good shape!
No doubt!!

I think it's called stimulus-spending.

Like THIS!!!

552.gif

Forum List

Back