RNC 23 million in debt

That's what happens when blacks run things.

Anyway, who cares? What difference does this make? Are they filing bankruptcy? Are they asking for a bailout from the Feds?
Thread fail.

Really? Thats how blacks run things? Holy shit I am really disgusted with your comment. Can whites do any better?

Can you name one city, one state or one country run by blacks that is doing well?
It was a throw away comment anyway. Although one of the criticisms of Michael Steele was that he was a poor fundraiser.

A minor incovenience to the RNC.

Without doubt they'll cover those shortfalls.

Corporations own both parties, folks.

That information is publically avaialble for those of you interested in learning who buys whom.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Well said

Anyway, who cares? What difference does this make? Are they filing bankruptcy? Are they asking for a bailout from the Feds?
Thread fail.

Woah! And there it is.....let those true colors shine through. Soooo, now we're supposed to believe you ever gave Obama the benefit of the doubt? Pathetic.

Thread fail.

Really? Thats how blacks run things? Holy shit I am really disgusted with your comment. Can whites do any better?

The right has racists in its midst.

I see this crap all the time on the internets

No party or race is racist free.

Thread fail.

Can you name one city, one state or one country run by blacks that is doing well?
It was a throw away comment anyway. Although one of the criticisms of Michael Steele was that he was a poor fundraiser.

Race as nothing to do with it. Corruption does have something to do with it. How many countries in Europe is doing good? Are they run by blacks also? That throw away comment is also throwing away the achievements of blacks throughout the history of man kind.

Thread fail.

Somebody take Rabbi's shovel away before he digs to middle earth.

Thread fail.

Sorry Rabbi... you're wayyyyy off base here... disappointed in you on this

The right has racists in its midst.

I see this crap all the time on the internets

No party or race is racist free.

True, although its still shocking when someone is as blatant with their bigoted views like the Rabbi is. How sad he is.

Well, being a bigot is not being a racist they are two seperate things, a bigot is a person with a very strong opinion, I'm a bigot but I am not a racist.

Well, this certainly explains why they havent been able to fix government debt. The leadership can't even put their own house in order.

Sorry Rabbi... you're wayyyyy off base here... disappointed in you on this

Can you answer the question? Give me two examples of cities, states or countries run by blacks that have been successful. I will cheerfully admit to being wrong.
This is not to include corporations because there are several Fortune 500 companies with black CEOs that do just fine.

Has nothing to do with the race though... I could ask how many run by Asians, Eskimos, or whatever other minority as well.. and you frankly can't name hardly ANYTHING government runs at any level that is 'successful'... whether it be city, county, state, agency, or whatever

Has nothing to do with the race though... I could ask how many run by Asians, Eskimos, or whatever other minority as well.. and you frankly can't name hardly ANYTHING government runs at any level that is 'successful'... whether it be city, county, state, agency, or whatever

Asians: China, Taiwan, S.Korea,Thailand--all countries that have achieved remarkable success.
Eskimos, I have no idea.
Blacks: Haiti, a disaster since their slave revolt. Zimbabwe, a fomerly prosperous country now a 3rd world hell hole. Virtually any country in Africa. Detroit. New York has had one black mayor, Dinkins, and is the only city in America to have had a pogrom in the 20th century. Marion Berry in Washington DC.

Go ahead, prove me wrong here.

Forum List

Back