Rivlin to JPost: India won’t let anyone threaten Israel’s right to exist

Not smart for any country to get roped up in the religious insanity the Muslims, Jews, and many western Christians so badly crave in the ME

ever run into a TAMIL, old-school? Sri Lanka is not the only place where Tamils are tigers. Of course you do understand that tamil tigers are HINDUS------don't you?

LTTE is a Christian organization. You need to stop listening to your Jewish media.

LOL now just who is reading PROPAGANDA-------none of the Tamils I have known were Christians. For those who do not know---"TAMIL" is an ethnic group ---sorta geographic ------in both India and Sri Lanka
(some migrants to the USA ---of course)-----MOST are Hindu------I get my information on Tamils from Tamils----not "the sons of Gandhi" propaganda

Christians represent about 20% of the Tamil population in Sri Lanka, mostly Roman Catholics. The Portuguese conquered a lot of coastal Sri Lanka.

MOST tamils are Hindu. I have been acquainted with Christians from India---in fact one of my room mates in my days of professional training was a Christian surgeon from Mumbai (the erstwhile BOMBAY) ----sari and all------but Christian SO??? Every Tamil I have encountered in the USA has been a HINDU. You like to reveal the fact that you rubbed shoulders during your VISITS-----with the "upper class" ---but learned nothing

Not smart for any country to get roped up in the religious insanity the Muslims, Jews, and many western Christians so badly crave in the ME

ever run into a TAMIL, old-school? Sri Lanka is not the only place where Tamils are tigers. Of course you do understand that tamil tigers are HINDUS------don't you?

LTTE is a Christian organization. You need to stop listening to your Jewish media.

LOL now just who is reading PROPAGANDA-------none of the Tamils I have known were Christians. For those who do not know---"TAMIL" is an ethnic group ---sorta geographic ------in both India and Sri Lanka
(some migrants to the USA ---of course)-----MOST are Hindu------I get my information on Tamils from Tamils----not "the sons of Gandhi" propaganda

Christians represent about 20% of the Tamil population in Sri Lanka, mostly Roman Catholics. The Portuguese conquered a lot of coastal Sri Lanka.

MOST tamils are Hindu. I have been acquainted with Christians from India---in fact one of my room mates in my days of professional training was a Christian surgeon from Mumbai (the erstwhile BOMBAY) ----sari and all------but Christian SO??? Every Tamil I have encountered in the USA has been a HINDU. You like to reveal the fact that you rubbed shoulders during your VISITS-----with the "upper class" ---but learned nothing

You need to venture out of the hospital :)

That is correct and LTTE is primarily a Christian organization. There is another Tamil militant organization, that is primarily Muslim.

India relies on Jews for Technology.
India has already demonstrated, via their Business Visas, their inability to accomplish anything.

India does not need any technology from Israel. Israel survives on American handouts.

It does not have the means to create the tech itself being such a poverty stricken land. And America exists on what Israel sells it in the way of medical supplies and defense. It is India that exists on American handouts and these will soon stop.

That is a tall talk from people who survive on American alms. Israel's so called prosperity is due to generous handouts that it receives from the US tax payers like myself.

Forum List

Back