Rising jobless claims add worries about recovery

I will be more than happy to explain IF we can agree that you actually give a rat's ass about my answers and will not immediately act like you normally do. Are you even capable of having a debate withOUT making lame remarks that have nothing to do with the points being discussed? If so, I have not seen them.

Says the imbecile that regularly calls protestors lewd sexual names.

I remember when you tried to claim you oppossed Barry's nonsense, that lasted all of one day before you started licking his balls again.

How many times do you have to be reminded that the term "tea bagger" was used by some of the very first Tea Party protesters themselves when they used to hang tea bags from their hats. just because YOU constantly seei it as only a sexual act, does not mean everyone does. Get it?

I will be more than happy to explain IF we can agree that you actually give a rat's ass about my answers and will not immediately act like you normally do. Are you even capable of having a debate withOUT making lame remarks that have nothing to do with the points being discussed? If so, I have not seen them.

I remember when you tried to claim you oppossed Barry's nonsense, that lasted all of one day before you started licking his balls again.

How many times do you have to be reminded that the term "tea bagger" was used by some of the very first Tea Party protesters themselves when they used to hang tea bags from their hats. just because YOU constantly seei it as only a sexual act, does not mean everyone does. Get it?

How many times DO YOU have to be remined that was not the case, that people actually proved with YOUTUBE videos that it was Racheal Maddow that started calling protestors that?

And everytime you use it, I will remind you that you are a shit eater.

How many times DO YOU have to be remined that was not the case, that people actually proved with YOUTUBE videos that it was Racheal Maddow that started calling protestors that?

Is that a threat?

Is that a threat?
Its a promise.

Tea Baggers embraced the tea bag until someone brought it up to them. It is their own stupid name and frankly, their tactics and behavior have supported the continued use of the term...."Tea Bagger"

Tea Baggers embraced the tea bag until someone brought it up to them. It is their own stupid name and frankly, their tactics and behavior have supported the continued use of the term...."Tea Bagger"
Wrong again shiteater, but at least you are consistant.

Try asking me a question that does not include any details about your strange sexual fanatasies and we can proceed.

I did...

I have no sexual fantasies related to your hero...

I have one about a younger Meg Ryan, caramel sauce, and whipped cream, but I digress...

Why do you constantly defend Barry's shithole economy?

VaPudYank...

Lemme 'splain something to you, because it's obvious that your blind loyalty to all that is 0bama is clouding your ability to grasp reality...

I often engage in debate and discussions when I feel compelled to do so... In fact you yourself thanked me recently for helping you with your inability to determine why CAT had to take their healthcare charge... Something that was easily located in a google search that took all of 1 minute...

Now, the question before you, both metaphorically and directly, is why do you blindly defend Barry's shithole economy? Any rational thinking adult can see that the jobs market (topic of Xeno's thread) sucks ass and continues to suck ass... Why is it your first reaction is to defend Barry and his shitty performance?

I await your "non-answer"....

I did...

I have one about a younger Meg Ryan, caramel sauce, and whipped cream, but I digress...

VaPudYank...

Lemme 'splain something to you, because it's obvious that your blind loyalty to all that is 0bama is clouding your ability to grasp reality...

I often engage in debate and discussions when I feel compelled to do so... In fact you yourself thanked me recently for helping you with your inability to determine why CAT had to take their healthcare charge... Something that was easily located in a google search that took all of 1 minute...

Now, the question before you, both metaphorically and directly, is why do you blindly defend Barry's shithole economy? Any rational thinking adult can see that the jobs market (topic of Xeno's thread) sucks ass and continues to suck ass... Why is it your first reaction is to defend Barry and his shitty performance?

The point as always is, the economy is NEVER going to recover unless Washington stops over taxing and over spending and starts letting Industry produce again.

That means you can't have every evrinomentalist wacko stopping new power plant construction, and every union pricing out products so they can't be made here.

It also means you have to stop adding extra burdens to ailing corporations in the form of increased 'benifits' they must pay for.

Eventually, and fairly soon the bill is going to come do, and since he can't pay it our creditors will forclose on us and the USA will be a third world country, unable to make anything, overloaded with jobless and totally disfunctional.

We are half way there already.

I did...

VaPudYank...

OK...fair enough, I'll play. And yes, you did provide me with helpful information on the CAT discussion, so I openly give you credit where credit is due.

Personally, I do not feel I BLINDLY support anything. What I try not to do is BLINDLY attack something that has simply not had enough time to work yet. We were losing somwehere in the neighborhood of 600,000 jobs a month when Obama took office. This trend started under Bush and Obama inherited it. I am not blaming Bush here, just stating the timeline

While my rhetoric may lead many to believe I blame Bush for the job losses, or Obama for stopping the bleeding, it is my personal opinion that the POTUS has little direct control over this. Our financial sector had gotten drunk in recent years on making profits in funny money. When the house of card began to collapse, the financial sector had to shed jobs. When the financial sector shed jobs and became somewhat introverted, it caused other businesses to lose profits, get scared and also shed jobs.

There is too much of this "Obama's" economy crap in my humble opinion. The jobs market will rebound eventually. I believe it would have rebounded on it's own without any government intervention. Obama simply happens to be the POTUS while our job losses are decreasing. Bush was in office while our job losses were increasing. Was it all Bush's fault for the losses? Hell no. Should Obama get all of the credit for the decrease in job losses? Hell no.

Am I tired of people like you and Xeno telling us what a horrible job Obama is doing and how he is destroying our capitalistic society, a mere year and a half into his Presidency? Hell yes, I am.

VaPudYank...

OK...fair enough, I'll play. And yes, you did provide me with helpful information on the CAT discussion, so I openly give you credit where credit is due.

Personally, I do not feel I BLINDLY support anything. What I try not to do is BLINDLY attack something that has simply not had enough time to work yet. We were losing somwehere in the neighborhood of 600,000 jobs a month when Obama took office. This trend started under Bush and Obama inherited it. I am not blaming Bush here, just stating the timeline

While my rhetoric may lead many to believe I blame Bush for the job losses, or Obama for stopping the bleeding, it is my personal opinion that the POTUS has little direct control over this. Our financial sector had gotten drunk in recent years on making profits in funny money. When the house of card began to collapse, the financial sector had to shed jobs. When the financial sector shed jobs and became somewhat introverted, it caused other businesses to lose profits, get scared and also shed jobs.

There is too much of this "Obama's" economy crap in my humble opinion. The jobs market will rebound eventually. I believe it would have rebounded on it's own without any government intervention. Obama simply happens to be the POTUS while our job losses are decreasing. Bush was in office while our job losses were increasing. Was it all Bush's fault for the losses? Hell no. Should Obama get all of the credit for the decrease in job losses? Hell no.

Am I tired of people like you and Xeno telling us what a horrible job Obama is doing and how he is destroying our capitalistic society, a mere year and a half into his Presidency? Hell yes, I am.

I can not speak for others, but I can offer my opinion on what I think many feel and what many are concerned about.

I do not think most care to blame President Obama. They simply do not want to give him credit; and for a very good reason that has nothing to do with who the President is.
It is the policy we fear many are giving credit to. We are a society that likes the theory of cause and affect, even when it does not come into play. We like to credit and we like to blame. A kid gets a bruise, it is becuase the parents are not protective enough.

Well, as I see it and in agreement with you, the economy would have bounced back on its own. They always do. But to give a trillion dollar BORROWED stimulus the credit will open the door to future stimuli, when, again, such may not be necessary; and such will prove top be very costly; and letys be real, stimuli opens the door to corruption, sselective scuccess, and political paybacks; not to mention governmental expansion.

So it is not that I do not want to give the president kudos. I do not want to give his policy unwarranted credibility.

And sadly, the Obama administration is so stuck on "being right" that they are out there talking in circles trying to give the stimulus credit and everything from Bush to the weather the blame.

VaPudYank...

Theres no way libs would have given Booooosh more time, so the whole "it's only been a mere year and a half" line is Pure Grade-A bullshit... Barry pushed for an overspending healthscare reform bill that we can not afford at this time and you lapdogs ate it up... Barry and his admin continued the spend-spend-spend mentality of the previous admin after promising "Change".... He promised an open government and said he'd bring back the sprit of bipartisanship, yet his party holds closed door sessions and comes up with a spending orgasm and you "Defenders of Barry" cheer him and his buddies on...

Sorry, but the days of blaming Booooooosh are long gone... The policies and actions of THIS administration have caused further damage in an already bleeding economy... When you constantly hear "unexpectedly rose" on almost every jobs report, then it's time to find some economists who aren't spending their days worshiping at the Altar of Barry...

Perhaps actually listening to what the majority of people in the Tea Party movement are saying would help you understand instead of outright dismissing and attacking them...

unemployment_02052010.jpg

Did you read your own graph?

The graph shows job losses. We had a small increase in the number of job losses this month. the rate of loss increase is slower than at the beginning of the recession, but with an effective unemployment rate of 22%, there really aren't that many more jobs to lose.

We were promised back when the stimulus package first passed that unemployment would stay under 8%. It has been over 9 for I don't know how long. And huge numbers of those 9% have seen their benefits expire, as did mine.

Since December of 2007, a year into the Pelosi/Reid congress we saw a collapse in employment, and while the collapse is slower, it continues

VaPudYank...

Theres no way libs would have given Booooosh more time, so the whole "it's only been a mere year and a half" line is Pure Grade-A bullshit... Barry pushed for an overspending healthscare reform bill that we can not afford at this time and you lapdogs ate it up... Barry and his admin continued the spend-spend-spend mentality of the previous admin after promising "Change".... He promised an open government and said he'd bring back the sprit of bipartisanship, yet his party holds closed door sessions and comes up with a spending orgasm and you "Defenders of Barry" cheer him and his buddies on...

Sorry, but the days of blaming Booooooosh are long gone... The policies and actions of THIS administration have caused further damage in an already bleeding economy... When you constantly hear "unexpectedly rose" on almost every jobs report, then it's time to find some economists who aren't spending their days worshiping at the Altar of Barry...

Perhaps actually listening to what the majority of people in the Tea Party movement are saying would help you understand instead of outright dismissing and attacking them...

House...<sigh>....you asked me a question, slighted as it was, about "blindly following Obama's economic policies". I took the time to explain it in the best manner I know how, with no name calling, no digging and look at your response. You didn't even BOTHER to concentrate on the question you asked me or my answer. You simply went on one of your normal rants about this and that. I know you believe Ignore Lists are for pussies...your words, not mine, but it sure beats TRYING to have a decent debate with someone only to find out you have once again completely wasted your time....

Forum List

Back