Rising GOP star: Mia Love is in the house

hahahahahahahah

so because you have a black republican to point at you think that makes your party NOT racist?

what is it with the republican party and their love of putting mormons is office?

The Mormon religion keeps things in their religion secret.

I dont care what someone believes and that is their business.

BUT!

when a religion can NOT allow you to know certain things UNLESS you are already part of that church that is a problem.

If you cant tell even people who are willing to join your church WHAT you stand for then your religion is up to something they dont want the rest of society to know about.

No religion with secrets will ever have one of its members voted for by me for president.

why are you such a fucking liar?

I didnt not say I hated mormons.

I told you right up front why I would not vote for one for president.

I also would not ever vote for a scientologist for president either because their religion keeps secrets too.

Would you ever vote for an athiest or a muslim president?

why are you such a fucking liar?

I didnt not say I hated mormons.

I told you right up front why I would not vote for one for president.

I also would not ever vote for a scientologist for president either because their religion keeps secrets too.

Would you ever vote for an athiest or a muslim president?
:Yes if they had a good message and a good plan to save America and dont just want to give people other peoples money

A black woman who marries a white guy and joins a cult that calls dark skin a curse from God?

There's got to be some serious self-loathing going on there.

lol, would that be PoliticalChic level self-loathing? :lol::lol::lol:

For the record, I've seen pieces done on this woman and she seems very nice.

I got a little wood listening to her.

Solid story, great message, very confident.

She certainly is going places.

oh and note

The libtards are afraid to comment on what she said, most are attaching her race and/or religion.

bigots all of you

hahahahahahahah

so because you have a black republican to point at you think that makes your party NOT racist?

what is it with the republican party and their love of putting mormons is office?

we did not elect harry fucking reid you did.

she will go nowhere because the republican party only likes their blacks as people to point at and not people to give leadership to.

they dont really trust them at the top

she will go nowhere because the republican party only likes their blacks as people to point at and not people to give leadership to.

they dont really trust them at the top

Did you forget about Condoleezza Rice?
How about Herman Cain who was very popular with independents as well as Dem conservatives?
The media destroyed him with accusations that was a he said she said situation.
Never mine that one of the most popular Dem President JFk was one of the worst womanizer's of all time. He still was a very good President.

Forum List

Back