Rising GOP Star, First Governor In U.S. History To Survive Recall Attempt...

The Republicans lost the election. They broke even on the executive branch and lost the legislature.

That's the same thing essentially that happened to Obama in 2010.

I thought he made a very good conciliatory speech... whether he has the backbone to stand by those words, and whether the Dems have the backbone to do likewise, remains to be seen. I am not hopeful - neither side seems particularly enthusiastic to do what is best for their state.

Had he been more "concilliatory" early on, the recall would have never happened. His whole team spit in the face of compromise.

Walker takes a stand and the little sissy democrats ran to Illinois in protest and refused to come back....

IMO those democrats who ran away for WEEKS should be charged with treason or at least new elections should have been held to fill those VACATED seats.

Fuck your compromise you democrat fucks think "give me what I want and what I want now" is a synonym for "compromise."

You leftists are fucking disgusting...

I thought he made a very good conciliatory speech... whether he has the backbone to stand by those words, and whether the Dems have the backbone to do likewise, remains to be seen. I am not hopeful - neither side seems particularly enthusiastic to do what is best for their state.

Had he been more "concilliatory" early on, the recall would have never happened. His whole team spit in the face of compromise.

Walker takes a stand and the little sissy democrats ran to Illinois in protest and refused to come back....

IMO those democrats who ran away for WEEKS should be charged with treason or at least new elections should have been held to fill those VACATED seats.

Fuck your compromise you democrat fucks think "give me what I want and what I want now" is a synonym for "compromise."

You leftists are fucking disgusting...

:eek:

The message for November is,

if Romney can outspend Obama 8 to 1, he has a decent chance of winning.

Still the lie continues, why not face the truth? Unions packed over $23 million dollars to defeat Walker, the Democrats over 4, that doesn't include other interest that pushes the number higher still.

How? The unions were busting the state, the union owned health insurance company a monopoly on employees and were charging the state 50% more, the collective bargaining went and so did the union run insurance. The health insurance company was never offered up by the unions, it was making them way to much money.

Who cares? It was an election. He had a good chance of winning and he did.

It wasn't some miracle or anything.

Jesus Christ, the things people find to masturbate to.

You don't "reconcile" with thugs who are trying to rob you.

Fuck those union assholes. Time to live like the rest of us.

Thank god for all those Republicans who live outside of Wisconsin.

The message for November is,

if Romney can outspend Obama 8 to 1, he has a decent chance of winning.

Still the lie continues, why not face the truth? Unions packed over $23 million dollars to defeat Walker, the Democrats over 4, that doesn't include other interest that pushes the number higher still.

Actually, the figure was more like 3-1 in Walker's favor.

But to the point, Walker won because even a lot of union members thought that a recall was overkill for a political dispute, not because there was any great love for Walker.

And that was the problem. A Recall SHOULD be fore a gross act of misconduct, not a political disagreement. That's why it's designed to have such a short campaign.

Who cares? It was an election. He had a good chance of winning and he did.

It wasn't some miracle or anything.

Jesus Christ, the things people find to masturbate to.

First Governor in U.S. History to survive a Recall. No big deal? Yeah ok, whatever.

You're such a sore loser beotch. :(

Forum List

Back