rise of the planet of the apes

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
are you looking forward to seeing this? i am ...i will admit to seeing all of the other movies and there are how many of those? only 5? damn seems like more...anyways.....i am gonna try to go to a festival in burnsville.....45 miles that way....and then the movies in boone.....spins around 35 miles that way...damn do i really want to do all this in one day? lot of activity....

but i am really looking forward to this release....there has not been much this summer to enjoy

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8D2NIGEJW8&feature=related]‪Rise of the Planet of the Apes Full Trailer Official (HD)‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

The TV commercials make it look like a computerized cartoon. I think I'll pass.

o dont be such a crabby......i think it will be fun and i want to see it on the big screen

i watch 3 really bad movies...

rango or whatever...

of men and gods

unknown

so i am ready for something fun.....and come on ....i have seen all 5 of the others

The TV commercials make it look like a computerized cartoon. I think I'll pass.

o dont be such a crabby......i think it will be fun and i want to see it on the big screen

i watch 3 really bad movies...

rango or whatever...

of men and gods

unknown

so i am ready for something fun.....and come on ....i have seen all 5 of the others
It's $16 bucks for Mrs. Scientist and I to go to a movie nowadays, we have to pick carefully. Sorry but computerized cartoons just don't seem worth it.

We're probably gonna' see "Cowboys and Aliens".

I watched the newest Tron movie a couple months back and had a difficult time with Jeff Bridges' CGI face. It was too freaky to watch.

When I first saw the trailer for Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes, the face of Jeff Bridges was the first thing to come to mind. But, being a fan of the movies myself, I may just be heading out to the show. Honestly, I don't think I've been to the theater in almost two years so a date with my man to catch a summer movie is in order.

We already live on a planet of the apes.

Lord knows another fictionalized one isn't really necessary.

Now how about a movie with a planet of the kittens?

That might be interesting.

In the land of the kittens, the one-eyed man with a ball of yard is King!

damn i had forgotten the 16 bucks factor but we will blow the money on occasion....last movie at the big screen was true grit...yes the new one damn it.....

we may go to two movies a year....

but i will bite the bullet and go and tell yall how it is....

i hear cowboys & aliens flat sucks

The last movie on a big screen I saw was the new Sherlock Holmes movie.

What a travesty that was.

Yes, I am looking forward to it coming to Netflix soon.

Until then, I will wait to see it.

Immie

Too bad Hollywood has run out of original ideas for movies.

Most of us now get to watch the same shit we used to watch as kids with the same lame story line but better effects.

No wonder I haven't been to the movies in almost a year.

15 bucks at the 4:30 show...the first part is slow.....i liked it...hubby was tepid.....once the action starts it goes fast....but it was worth seeing on the big screen

a medium coke and medium popcorn 12:50.....i passed on that

I have to vote...no.

Every year or so I watch the original, which was imaginative and excellent all around, I just cannot get my head around anyone toying with it...

15 bucks at the 4:30 show...the first part is slow.....i liked it...hubby was tepid.....once the action starts it goes fast....but it was worth seeing on the big screen

a medium coke and medium popcorn 12:50.....i passed on that

bring a wineskin......filled with preferably, wine;)

littledebfascist, full auto, house, and daveman are perfect examples of regression as they return daily to ape form. :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3mjTmUJhlE&feature=related]‪la riots 1992 mob atacks‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back