Rise of The Killing Machines

Bonnie

Jun 30, 2004
Wherever
By Erik Rush (08/14/2006)
http://americandaily.com/article/15074
"Listen and understand! That terminator is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear and it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead!" - Kyle Reese, from the film The Terminator

Sound like anyone you’ve heard of? Perhaps a network of killers we’ve been “unofficially” at war with since September 11, 2001 – though in actuality, far longer than that? Not quite as formidable as Terminators, to be sure; our moral and intellectual weakness has empowered Islamic fascists far more than any resolve or resources they possess.

There is irony in my use of a quote from a major Hollywood film. Though the entertainment industry has indeed provided Americans with poignant, memorable messages and memories over the years, the price of its influence on our culture has evolved into something manifestly destructive and, in my opinion, said influence in its present form must not be allowed to continue. Hollywood has become essentially an extension of the news media (employers of those in Hollywood and the mainstream press often being one in the same), itself a propaganda arm of the Left. If U.S. laws regarding sedition were being applied as intended when they were written, there would be at least a few dozen prominent American entertainers in prison with possibly hundreds of news bureau chiefs.

Last week President Bush finally vocalized the truth of our being at war with Islamic fascists. Secretary of State Condolezza Rice said in an interview with Fox News’ Sean Hannity that the time has come for us to view the situation with “more clarity.”

Groucho Marx might have said: “And a bigger understatement I never hoid.”

In a recent article I penned addressing the War on Terror and Israel’s incursion into Lebanon after attacks by Hezbollah, the reader responses I received from those who disagreed with me made me wonder if they’d even read the article. To simplify, their reasoning consisted of “Yes, buts.” “Yes, but Bush this. Yes, but our foreign policy that.” Logical, perhaps, but I felt like I was listening to the half-baked logic of a back-talking seven-year-old…

President Thomas Whitmore: “What do you want us to do?”
Captured Alien: “Die.”

- from the film Independence Day

To the Islamic fascist, you are vermin, something to be destroyed with the righteous determination with which one annihilates an infestation of rats or roaches. Feeble (and often grossly fallacious) theoretical arguments and vapid intellectualism leads me to wonder if these Americans believe that they would somehow be spared if Islamic fascists had the facility to rain paratroopers upon our cities and towns. I muse over how they would reason their way out of seeing their families raped, one by one, then having a turn before their throats were cut or their heads sawed off.

Americans are entitled to their own opinions, and to express them. There’s also nothing unlawful about being a fool. But the intellectual delusion in America regarding the reality of where we actually stand and what we stand for has become dangerously rampant. The snide, acerbic armchair generals with journalism degrees and no conception whatsoever of the mind of the enemy and effective measures of dealing with him have long since crossed the line between free speech and treason – as have too many of our entertainers.

More clarity, Dr. Rice? You’re damned right we need more clarity. And some seriously drastic and decisive action.

http://www.erikrush.com/

I think people are afraid to admit exactly who we are at war with, and why. Because when we do, we know deep down what we'll have to do in order to prevail against such an enemy- annihilate.

I think people are afraid to admit exactly who we are at war with, and why. Because when we do, we know deep down what we'll have to do in order to prevail against such an enemy- annihilate.

i hope they have enough vrirgins......btw...what to female martyrs get?

By Erik Rush (08/14/2006)
http://americandaily.com/article/15074
"Listen and understand! That terminator is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear and it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead!" - Kyle Reese, from the film The Terminator

Sound like anyone you’ve heard of? Perhaps a network of killers we’ve been “unofficially” at war with since September 11, 2001 – though in actuality, far longer than that? Not quite as formidable as Terminators, to be sure; our moral and intellectual weakness has empowered Islamic fascists far more than any resolve or resources they possess.

There is irony in my use of a quote from a major Hollywood film. Though the entertainment industry has indeed provided Americans with poignant, memorable messages and memories over the years, the price of its influence on our culture has evolved into something manifestly destructive and, in my opinion, said influence in its present form must not be allowed to continue. Hollywood has become essentially an extension of the news media (employers of those in Hollywood and the mainstream press often being one in the same), itself a propaganda arm of the Left. If U.S. laws regarding sedition were being applied as intended when they were written, there would be at least a few dozen prominent American entertainers in prison with possibly hundreds of news bureau chiefs.

Last week President Bush finally vocalized the truth of our being at war with Islamic fascists. Secretary of State Condolezza Rice said in an interview with Fox News’ Sean Hannity that the time has come for us to view the situation with “more clarity.”

Groucho Marx might have said: “And a bigger understatement I never hoid.”

In a recent article I penned addressing the War on Terror and Israel’s incursion into Lebanon after attacks by Hezbollah, the reader responses I received from those who disagreed with me made me wonder if they’d even read the article. To simplify, their reasoning consisted of “Yes, buts.” “Yes, but Bush this. Yes, but our foreign policy that.” Logical, perhaps, but I felt like I was listening to the half-baked logic of a back-talking seven-year-old…

President Thomas Whitmore: “What do you want us to do?”
Captured Alien: “Die.”

- from the film Independence Day

To the Islamic fascist, you are vermin, something to be destroyed with the righteous determination with which one annihilates an infestation of rats or roaches. Feeble (and often grossly fallacious) theoretical arguments and vapid intellectualism leads me to wonder if these Americans believe that they would somehow be spared if Islamic fascists had the facility to rain paratroopers upon our cities and towns. I muse over how they would reason their way out of seeing their families raped, one by one, then having a turn before their throats were cut or their heads sawed off.

Americans are entitled to their own opinions, and to express them. There’s also nothing unlawful about being a fool. But the intellectual delusion in America regarding the reality of where we actually stand and what we stand for has become dangerously rampant. The snide, acerbic armchair generals with journalism degrees and no conception whatsoever of the mind of the enemy and effective measures of dealing with him have long since crossed the line between free speech and treason – as have too many of our entertainers.

More clarity, Dr. Rice? You’re damned right we need more clarity. And some seriously drastic and decisive action.

http://www.erikrush.com/

The truth being the first casuality of war is becoming more apparent all the time. Watching people walking around in a virtually leveled Beirut claiming a victory is one of the most absurd things I have ever seen. A sci-fi writer couldn't improve on it.
Ignorant, stupid , to afraid of reality? Who knows but if the truth is going to set anyone free, somebody better find it quick and pass it on.

Boys and girls, we are at war with the extremists Muslims that wish to kill us and the run of the mill religious Muslims that support them and the grand idea of a Calliphate. I'll leave the more secular Muslims out of the equation.

Now who in the West refuses to acknowledge the contest? The majority (of the West, not US), that is secular.

The truth being the first casuality of war is becoming more apparent all the time. Watching people walking around in a virtually leveled Beirut claiming a victory is one of the most absurd things I have ever seen. A sci-fi writer couldn't improve on it.
Ignorant, stupid , to afraid of reality? Who knows but if the truth is going to set anyone free, somebody better find it quick and pass it on.

And I MEAN REALLY quick !!!!!!:shocked:

And I MEAN REALLY quick !!!!!!:shocked:

You mean answer their claim of victory? Won't happen. Bush said it as an aside in news conference today, but won't be a headline. Face it, Israel/US proxie lost.

You mean answer their claim of victory? Won't happen. Bush said it as an aside in news conference today, but won't be a headline. Face it, Israel/US proxie lost.

If you say so ! I'm hoping the Hizbullys attack from Tehran next time so it can look like the "victory" town of Beirut.:rotflmao:

oops Katushya rockets are flying in southern Lebanon as we speak

I have this theory that the naysayers in this country and the rest of the socialized world really want the U.S to fall as a super power... as does most of Europe. People like Soros, the msm, Park Ave liberals, fanatical anti establishment college professors and their stupid students, liberals in government, and most of Hollywood just don't like America period and want someting else more akin to France in rubble. I have to think that because it's either that... OR believe a great majority in this world really are THAT FU@kin STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have this theory that the naysayers in this country and the rest of the socialized world really want the U.S to fall as a super power... as does most of Europe. People like Soros, the msm, Park Ave liberals, fanatical anti establishment college professors and their stupid students, liberals in government, and most of Hollywood just don't like America period and want someting else more akin to France in rubble. I have to think that because it's either that... OR believe a great majority in this world really are THAT FU@kin STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll second that F-BOMB. :blowup:

LOL! Bonnie, I have never seen you curse before! :D

You know what's going to happen right? Our country is going to elect an anti-war president which will embolden the terrorists to act, which will lead to much death and carnage which in turn will lead to the armchair liberals saying "um ooops, can you help us get out of this one" to those that were hawkish with whom were kicked out of office. So typical!! :(

You know what's going to happen right? Our country is going to elect an anti-war president which will embolden the terrorists to act, which will lead to much death and carnage which in turn will lead to the armchair liberals saying "um ooops, can you help us get out of this one" to those that were hawkish with whom were kicked out of office. So typical!! :(

Yeah. Somehow we can't learn from 3k dead, gotta have a repeat, bigger and worse. Damn.

Forum List

Back