RIP Malcolm Young

Malcolm had drinking issues but got sober. I preferred Bon more for his lyrics than his voice. Angus not the greatest guitarist ever (although from ages 15 through to about 21 I thought so), but he is surely one of the best guitarists that run around like a maniac and play at the same time. That can't be an easy thing to do....

Malcolm had drinking issues but got sober. I preferred Bon more for his lyrics than his voice. Angus not the greatest guitarist ever (although from ages 15 through to about 21 I thought so), but he is surely one of the best guitarists that run around like a maniac and play at the same time. That can't be an easy thing to do....

He is totally in the zone. Lol.

One of my workers is starting with it. He's only 43...never drank, drugged, not overweight. Can't even recall some of what he built yesterday. I'm after it with coconut oil and turmeric. The white jacket nitwits are clueless. We'll see. Its horrible stuff man.
I made sure to get an early start also..I started forgetting at a young age..

I saw AC/DC twice before Bon Scott died.

Bon would get on Angus Young's shoulder and they would run around the Arena while Angus played a guitar solo.

Bon was just a roadie for AC/DC and became the lead man when the first singer refused to sing.

Dave Evans was actually the first front man for the band.

RIP Malcolm.

Possible end of AC/DC?

Hopefully not.

That happened when they hired Axl.

s111711-axlrose.jpg
I didn't get the opportunity to see Axl with AC/DC, but I heard the tour was good.

Though I liked Brian Johnson, he still could not replace Bon Scott.

Bon would get on Angus Young's shoulder and they would run around the Arena while Angus played a guitar solo.

Bon was just a roadie for AC/DC and became the lead man when the first singer refused to sing.

You lucky bastard. Yeah and Mark Evans was the original bassist. From the age of 15-17 they were all I listened to. And I mean that literally. They were the only band I listened to. Especially TNT (Aussie album version) and Let There Be Rock. Then along game Highway to Hell. Really thought they were goners after Bon died, and i know there are a lot of Brian Johnson haters out there, but he did all right.

I know this is a tribute to Malcolm, but have you seen this. Pick out Bon...

Last edited:

You lucky bastard. Yeah and Mark Evans was the original bassist. I only listened to them from about 15-17. And I mean that literally. They were the only band I listened to. Especially TNT (Aussie album version) and Let There Be Rock. Then along game Highway to Hell. Really thought they were goners after Bon died, and i know there are a lot of Brian Johnson haters out there, but he did all right.

Backup singer.

Hilarious.

He'd be an easy one to pick out in a lineup. lol.

Brian Johnson probably wasn't the worst replacement for Bon Scott.

Back in Black was one of my favorites.

Had a friend of mine told me I should leave the Air Force, grow my hair back and become the singer.

I used to do a pretty good Bon Scott back then.

You lucky bastard. Yeah and Mark Evans was the original bassist. From the age of 15-17 they were all I listened to. And I mean that literally. They were the only band I listened to. Especially TNT (Aussie album version) and Let There Be Rock. Then along game Highway to Hell. Really thought they were goners after Bon died, and i know there are a lot of Brian Johnson haters out there, but he did all right.

He's left and behind the lead singer.

Forum List

Back