RIP Malcolm Young

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Known for the powerhouse riffs and rhythm guitar that propelled the AC/DC to superstardom, Young had been suffering from dementia for the past three years.

I did not know his mental failing was such a deadly illness.
He was very well looking in 2014 fighting this issue.

Really?

"Dementia is a general term for loss of memory and other mental abilities severe enough to interfere with daily life. It is caused by physical changes in the brain."

Raygoon lived way too long before, as an active POTUS and after fully clueless...Really for 40 plus years.

Why did this take Malcolm Young so fast?

One of my workers is starting with it. He's only 43...never drank, drugged, not overweight. Can't even recall some of what he built yesterday. I'm after it with coconut oil and turmeric. The white jacket nitwits are clueless. We'll see. Its horrible stuff man.

I recall his brother Angus years ago saying he doesn't do substances or even drink, said that the guitar gave him his high. Can't speak for Malcolm, but dementia isn't a gift to have.

RIP Malcolm.

Damn, that's a shame. AC/DC was and still is the greatest rock and roll band in the world. Unfortunately, the lifestyle most rockers live leads to an early demise. Except for Kieth Richards, or course.. Somewhere off in the darkness, I hear Richards chuckling to himself and thinking "That's another one I've outlived."

RIP Malcolm.

Possible end of AC/DC?

Hopefully not.

That happened when they hired Axl.

s111711-axlrose.jpg

I recall his brother Angus years ago saying he doesn't do substances or even drink, said that the guitar gave him his high. Can't speak for Malcolm, but dementia isn't a gift to have.

RIP Malcolm.
I heard that they both so loved to play guitar that they would run home after school and practice, still dressed in their school uniforms.

The first lead singer choked to death on his own vomit. The second lead singer's hearing is gone. The drummer is in jail for trying to kill someone. The guitarist is dead from dementia.

Yup, just another day in a heavy metal band.

RIP.

The greatest hard rock band of all time. A pure adrenaline rush. When I needed a break I would smoke an attitude adjustment and drive down a country rode with these guys turned up all the way. Too many women and too many pills. Thank you for everything Malcolm, you made my life better. God bless.

New Topics

Forum List

Back