RIP John Hurt

noooo :(

such a great actor ...so many great movies

so sad RIP John Hurt

no big deal , just time to move on at 77 . I'm relieved though , I have no idea who this guy is , may he Rest in Peace. Relieved though because I thought that the dead Gent being talked about was the Charlie Hurt political commentator and Trump supporter that's on tv all the time .

no big deal , just time to move on . I'm relieved though , I have no idea who this guy is , may he Rest in Peace. Relieved though because I thought that the dead Gent being talked about was the Charlie Hurt Trump supporter that's on tv all the time .

John Hurt was a fine British actor.
One of the very best.

Kind of sad, they are ion talks to make a Hellboy 3 movie. I know his character died in a previous one, but he could have made some kind of cameo.

I just heard this on the BBC World Service, an incredible actor, from playing Richard Rich in "A Man For All Seasons" in 1966 to Timothy Evans in "10 Rillington Place" in 1970 to John Merrick in "The Elephant Man" in 1980 to Winston Smith in "Nineteen Eighty-Four" in 1984 to Adam Sutler in "V For Vendetta" in 2005, everything Sir John Hurt did was sublime.

WTF I feel pretty depressed, they don't make actors like him anymore :(

I would never make fun of his death.

I admired him too much.

john-hurts-quotes-1.jpg

Forum List

Back