RIP Ginger Baker

my favorite song .....

CREAM / I'm So Glad (Fresh Cream)

my favorite song .....

CREAM / I'm So Glad (Fresh Cream)

I would really be hard pressed (by a rat and warthog) to come up with a single favourite. I literally wore out my first Disraeli Gears because I would play it through, then play it again listening only to the guitar, then play again listening to only the bass, then play it again listening only to the drums....

I'd have to go with a long extended piece where everybody gets to stretch -- this is recorded off the sound board in Oakland 1968. I have it on a Japanese bootleg CD.

Ginger won't be forgotten....the group Cream won't be forgotten either! :thup:

Cream - Crossroads [Live at Winterland 1968] HQ

THE best rock trio ever. It's a shame they didn't stay together longer than they did.

Shortly after Eric Clapton hit success as an independent act and was raking in the big money, he was interviewed by one rock magazine or another. I don't remember which one.

INTERVIEWER: "So Eric, what do you think of Jack Bruce's claim that you've sold out to commercial interests?"

CLAPTON: "Jack who?"

:auiqs.jpg:

THE best rock trio ever. It's a shame they didn't stay together longer than they did.

Do you like this bluzman61?

CREAM -- STORMY MONDAY- 2005 Reunion (HD)

I LOVE it. Just awesome. This is one of the best versions of the song I've heard, and I've heard a LOT of them. I'm going to have to pick this up on CD. Eric's vocals and especially his guitar playing are just phenomenal on this. Thanks VERY much for posting!

Do you like this bluzman61?

CREAM -- STORMY MONDAY- 2005 Reunion (HD)

I LOVE it. Just awesome. This is one of the best versions of the song I've heard, and I've heard a LOT of them. I'm going to have to pick this up on CD. Eric's vocals and especially his guitar playing are just phenomenal on this. Thanks VERY much for posting!

You are very welcome! :)

Forum List

Back