RIP Corey Haim

Mr.Fitnah

Dreamcrusher
Jul 14, 2009
Paradise.
Los Angeles, California- Canadian actor Corey Haim has died, reports said.

The actor was best known for his carrer as a teen heartthrob actor in the 1980’s. Corey Haim starred in various films including Lucas, Murphy’s Romance, The Lost Boys, License to Drive and Dream a Little Dream.

Most notably, Corey Haim worked a number of times with Corey Feldman, the pair being dubbed “The Two Coreys.”

The Corey pals, Corey Haim and Feldman starred in a TV ‘reality’ show titled The Two Coreys, that was on TV from 2007 to 2008.

The LAPD said that the death of Cory Haim appeared to be an “accidental death.” Local TV stations in Los Angelese it appeard Haim may have died of a drug overdose.

The rise and fall in the fame game from the hight of the 1980’s to today for Corey Haim was best summed up in a song by The Thrills called, “Whatever Happened To Cory Haim?”

Which Corey is this, I need a pic, I could never tell the two apart, or even remember what they look like. I'm thinking mullets and brown hair maybe?

Which Corey is this, I need a pic, I could never tell the two apart, or even remember what they look like. I'm thinking mullets and brown hair maybe?

corey_haim_corey_feldman_dream_a_li.jpg

The one on the left

Sad that so many in Hollywood and entertainment live these kind of lives. Not too surprising though.

I liked the two Coreys back in the day. The Lost Boys . . . quite enjoyed that.

Me too. The Lost Boys is one of my favorite flicks.

Very sad - another child actor whose life ended in a downward spiral.

Los Angeles, California- Canadian actor Corey Haim has died, reports said.

The actor was best known for his carrer as a teen heartthrob actor in the 1980’s. Corey Haim starred in various films including Lucas, Murphy’s Romance, The Lost Boys, License to Drive and Dream a Little Dream.

Most notably, Corey Haim worked a number of times with Corey Feldman, the pair being dubbed “The Two Coreys.”

The Corey pals, Corey Haim and Feldman starred in a TV ‘reality’ show titled The Two Coreys, that was on TV from 2007 to 2008.

The LAPD said that the death of Cory Haim appeared to be an “accidental death.” Local TV stations in Los Angelese it appeard Haim may have died of a drug overdose.

The rise and fall in the fame game from the hight of the 1980’s to today for Corey Haim was best summed up in a song by The Thrills called, “Whatever Happened To Cory Haim?”

I loved " License to Drive" and the " Lost Boys", but I am not surprised this happened. I saw some special where he was talking about pawning stuff to buy drugs a few years ago, and it is well known he has had a problem with drugs.
This is very sad, and I feel for his family and friends.

He has led a troubled life for several years. Where were the friends and family? Or, maybe they tried and failed, it is a waste.

I am pretty sure they tried and failed.
With addiction, if they don't want help there is usually nothing you can do except wait and see.

Forum List

Back