RIP Bre Payton

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Damn, so sad to see this.

Bre Payton, Conservative Writer and Fox News Commentator, Dies at 26 After Sudden Illness

Bre Payton, a Fox News commentator and writer for The Federalist, has died.

The Federalist confirmed Payton’s death on Friday revealing that the 26-year-old grew suddenly ill.

“Bre Payton, our beloved staff writer for The Federalist, passed away on Friday in San Diego, California, following a sudden illness,” the online magazine wrote in a statement published on their website.

Politician and friend Morgan Murtaugh revealed on Twitter Friday that she found Payton unconscious and called for help.

“24 hours ago I found my friend unconscious and called 911. She’s been in a coma since and really needs a miracle right now. Please if you’re religious at all, send prayers this way. We really need them.”

Murtaugh later wrote to her followers that “Bre has passed.”

Bre Payton, Conservative Writer and Fox News Commentator, Dies at 26 After Sudden Illness

The Federalist confirmed Payton’s death on Friday revealing that the 26-year-old grew suddenly ill.

“Bre Payton, our beloved staff writer for The Federalist, passed away on Friday in San Diego, California, following a sudden illness,” the online magazine wrote in a statement published on their website.

Politician and friend Morgan Murtaugh revealed on Twitter Friday that she found Payton unconscious and called for help.

“24 hours ago I found my friend unconscious and called 911. She’s been in a coma since and really needs a miracle right now. Please if you’re religious at all, send prayers this way. We really need them.”

She was in San Diego and apparently in good health before she collapsed and was found barely breathing.
I wonder what kind of Swine Flue illegals are bringing into the United States.

How terrible. Her family must be beside themselves.

calm yourselves people and try not to be vulgar. Sudden unexplained
death in an adult is a "thing" ------of course it may have been explained--------there are lots of possibilities. The next of kin have a right to privacy

The Trump Death count increases. It's been said she had information concerning Trump's collusion with Russia, and was scheduled to turn it over to Mueller. Now she is dead, and nobody can find her data. Trump isn't allowing an investigation to be started.

You are one confused tard....

You are thinking of the clintons...…….

Why is her death not being investigated?

Oh I don’t know……..

Maybe it’s because they suspect meningitis.

The Trump Death count increases. It's been said she had information concerning Trump's collusion with Russia, and was scheduled to turn it over to Mueller. Now she is dead, and nobody can find her data. Trump isn't allowing an investigation to be started.

You are one confused tard....

You are thinking of the clintons...…….

Why is her death not being investigated?

how do you know it was not? next of kin have a right to
keep it private if the cause was determined

Conservatism can be lethal.

RIP.

And try to loosen up a little.

Not sure I've ever heard of her, but 26 is way too young to go. Especially from such a sudden illness. What a shock it must be for her loved ones. I wish her family the best.

my sympathys to her loved ones.

This should be seen as a warning as to how tough this flu bug is. It is being reported she was on air wed, flu/cold symptoms and gone fri. Those two kids in ins custody seem to have exhibited simular symptoms. I am in az, and there is plenty of flu around, I and 4 people i know have had pnuemonia that came on quick, in a few days.
this isnt political, a virus crosses the border without regard to legal status.
What we should be focussing on is the need to be aware of health issues to protect ourselves and our families.

She was in San Diego and apparently in good health before she collapsed and was found barely breathing.
I wonder what kind of Swine Flue illegals are bringing into the United States.

Using a tragedy to promote your own political agenda is bad form...even for a conservative.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two days after this, she's gone.

1. zpgaROll_bigger.jpg
    Michael Andrews‏ @Michael43535785 Dec 26

1. Replying to @Bre_payton @OANN @Liz_Wheeler
  2. Yes, I watching and you're doing an Awesome job with your pointed questioning and insightful reasoning and once again I will e-mail @OANN that they should give you your own show
  3. 4 replies 2 retweets 70 likes

Forum List

Back