Riots Over the Degrading Of The Koran

dilloduck said:
as reluctant as I have been to denounce every muslim in the world, it appears as though a religious war is order.

Ah, I see so you're a reasonable man. :rolleyes:

JayW said:
For me, knowing that there are peaceful Muslims who respect my rights is enough reason to respect their religion as I want them to respect mine. Though I'll admit to not being a fan of the Koran in any sense...
I can respect the PERSON without respecting the religion. I have worked with many Muslims in my life, mostly in Indonesia and Malaysia. They have their "radicals" but typcially, they are not as bad as Arab Muslims. They will even tell you that Arab Muslims are very violent and "dirty". However, they (the Asian Muslims) even have their violent elements, so I can only surmise that the RELIGION is violent, while admittedly, there are some WITHIN the religion that I CAN and DO respect. But again, that does not mean I have to respect the religion...

The orginal story was printed in Newsweek to defame the military, it was just another liberal left shot at the military to make them look bad, which the media attempts to do at every opportunity. Fox news being the one and ONLY exception.

As for Islam, lets call a spade a spade. Its a religion of evil. Pure and simple. It teaches hatred, violence, condemnation, substigation and racism. No where in islam is tolerance or love taught. Its purely a religion of evil disguised and propagandized as a religion of peace. Its a means to control large populations through ignorance and lies.

Its a Jim Jones commune on a mega scale.

dilloduck said:
well damn---for awhile there we were just having a good old war and killing people who have vowed to kill us.----Now we're back to splittin fricking hairs and needing legal opinions----great way to lose a battle !!!

I was going to say something,however you just summed up this thread...will pass....thanks! :thup:

Forum List

Back