Rino revolt, a new moderate party?

They fought tooth and claw against everything the Republican Party stood for.

They were about as virile and useful as a man with a prostatectomy or Liberace.
Tell them to make sure the door doesn't hit them in their @rsses on their way out.

I guess you didn't notice how many moderates have already left. That's why Romney lost. They stayed home on Election Day.

Enjoy your extinction event!

Moderates voted for Obama

One thing I've learned about straddling a fence, it's not a good thing for the boys. It won't take long for them to figure out it can be an uncomfortable position.

It's not about straddling a fence. It's about choosing not to be one of those robots hammering itself in the head like so many UnConservatives who have hijacked the GOP do.

..and having the ability to see that there are different people with different needs/wants and trying to solve problems that benefit everyone using compromise.

Tell them to make sure the door doesn't hit them in their @rsses on their way out.

I guess you didn't notice how many moderates have already left. That's why Romney lost. They stayed home on Election Day.

Some did. But some, like me, have hated the Democratic party since birth and would not vote for Obama if you held a gun to our heads.

Because the current state of the GOP flat out disgusts me, I chose to stay home.

I have been waiting for a viable, sane third party for years. One that is actually fiscally conservative, which the GOP is not, and socially moderate, which the GOP also is not.

Last edited:
One thing you will never see is a democrat political group dropping the name democrat. I don't know what the penalties are for civilians but they kicked their own former V.P. candidate and long standing senator out of the party for acting too moderate.

Gee, how things change. You wouldn't be touting the guy CONS called LIEberman in '00, would you?

Then there's the point of how you're revising history. He lost a primary, but DIDN'T get kicked out of the party. When he won, he kept caucusing with the Dems, right? FAIL!!!

Yes. Moderates voted Democrat. As they have pretty consistently for the past 20 years.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand the solution is to make the Republican party even more unappealing to the group that routinely decides who will be President?

they won't be taken seriously until they do something w/ their social base (see- Mourdock & Akin), the virtually completely white membership, & come out and say that they are merely water-carriers for Wall St. :)

since blacks and hispanics apparently hate white people it would be good strategy to forget about them and attract more white people.

Yes we did.

New Topics

Forum List

Back