RINO Repubs fear new jobs and an improved quality of life for the USA

dew ewe turn the key in yer volt, ride a bike, or walk.. which dew ewe dew?

:lol:

I doubt he's using wind or solar to post. OMG could he be using coal generated electric to post to us?
And all the while being a hypocrite like many leftists on here.

And ordering pizza and wings delivered making a larger carbon footprint.

But then, putting the pizza box in the paper blue box and thinking they've saved the planet.

The pipeline is about the most polluting and expensive source of oil. This increases the cost of living. How smart is that? The USA does not need another source of polluting oil.
The world has plenty of polluting oil and oil spills galore.

There are other energy related jobs that have priority. Cleaner energy will be less expensive energy thus bringing down the cost of living
Are you a desciple of Warren Buffet? HE is against the pipeline because it might take away some business from him and his BNSF railroad...

I do support more communter trains on the planet .... electric of course.
And HOW is most of the electricity derived here in the US?

Obama stated he'd make it expensive.

So we fear new jobs by supporting them. While Democrats somehow support new jobs by giving billions of our money to their friends, who promise to donate it back to them as campaign contributions.

Are you a desciple of Warren Buffet? HE is against the pipeline because it might take away some business from him and his BNSF railroad...

Additional Commuter trains would remove tons of vehicles from the roads thus cutting way back on global warming and damage to the ozone.

MORE cleaner air is also good.

Additional Commuter trains would remove tons of vehicles from the roads thus cutting way back on global warming and damage to the ozone.

MORE cleaner air is also good.
Another one that has swallowed the environmentalist spew.

Forget Liberty...that's what YOU should have stated...for that's what you're advocating.

Face it a dramatically improved quality of life for all WOULD keep the RINO dominated repub party out of control for decades.

BRING ON THE EMPLOYMENT = THE GREATEST REPUBLICAN FEAR ON EARTH!!!

Face it a dramatically improved quality of life for all WOULD keep the RINO dominated repub party out of control for decades.

Republicans had it at 4.5% I believe it was and libs were bitching how high the unemployment rate was.

How high is it now Merrill?

The truth is liberals want a nanny state with every sucking at government's teat and being beholden to them.

Obama will go down in history as the food stamp President. And he'll be proud of the fact he has brought this nation to its knees.

It's been his intent all along.

If any of you actually believe that either party is really interested in creating jobs you are beyond help and frankly are drinking the kool aid. This country is all about

1) making sure the wealthy get to keep more of their money
2) making sure workers receive less

Our political process is filthy and I for one will continue to be ashamed of it until all, every last drop, of money is taken out of it so that the peoples voices can actually be heard. What we have now makes me SICK.

If any of you actually believe that either party is really interested in creating jobs you are beyond help and frankly are drinking the kool aid. This country is all about

Our political process is filthy and I for one will continue to be ashamed of it until all, every last drop, of money is taken out of it so that the peoples voices can actually be heard. What we have now makes me SICK.

BOTH parties are interest in thier power over the people...been that way for almost 100 years courtesy of the progressives and Wilson.

T you hit it on the head except BOTH parties are equally guilty. Heck its been the GOP war on middle class workers for the past 40 years or so.

Now I have seen some seriously misguided suppositions in my day, but really? Just to point out a couple of that long list of asinine assertions - A: The patty of "no" was the democrats back when they were the minority and Bush was president, short memory span? and B: Fear mongering is the game of Republicans, seriously? So when democrats force minorities and the elderly to vote for them through fear tactics, that's not the same thing?

martinsamerica.com

What are you doing to change it? Are you getting involved at even a local level to attempt to make a difference?

I'm asking very seriously. I see so many people bitch, whine and moan about the system, but they only do it on message boards.

You have to get out. You have to get involved. It took years up here in Canada to clean up what was known as the Progressive Conservative party at the time and for many years we wandered in the wilderness trying to start over.

And the Liberals up here were also corrupt for a long time. But they stayed the same. And stagnant and now they were decimated in the last election.

It takes hands on involvement.

But you have to get involved. It's the only way any system can change for the better.

ETA: The other important note. One can never get complacent. Ever. You have to keep on top of your government. They are your servants. Not your masters. And you can never let them forget that they serve at you will on election day.

Last edited:
Cant argue with you on your points. The system is broken and needs a cleansing of major proportions.

Republicans had it at 4.5% I believe it was and libs were bitching how high the unemployment rate was.

The truth is liberals want a nanny state with every sucking at government's teat and being beholden to them.

Obama will go down in history as the food stamp President. And he'll be proud of the fact he has brought this nation to its knees.

In 2007? It was 4.7% to 5% Obama and the Statists played it as we were in a recession...

Bureau Of Labor Statistics

Last edited:
Cant argue with you on your points. The system is broken and needs a cleansing of major proportions.

I like to think of it as a "political enema".

:D

And it's not easy. We even found out that the leader of the "Progressive" conservatives (and we're talking national here) would literally trade off seats.

He'd promise he wouldn't run anyone in certain ridings if the Liberal party didn't run anyone in his chosen gems.

Completely bypassing the electorate.

It was outrageous. And it did take a long time. But it can be done.

In 2007? It was 4.7% to 5% Obama and the Statists played it as we were in a recession...

Bureau Of Labor Statistics

I thought it was in that range. And they were horribly insulting calling the jobs "McJobs".

I like to think of it as a "political enema".

:D

And it's not easy. We even found out that the leader of the "Progressive" conservatives (and we're talking national here) would literally trade off seats.

He'd promise he wouldn't run anyone in certain ridings if the Liberal party didn't run anyone in his chosen gems.

Completely bypassing the electorate.

It was outrageous. And it did take a long time. But it can be done.
And if both parties don't wise up? THEY are going to have a civil war on thier hands.

In 2007 the Bush/Cheney housing fraud began to surface then when the shit hit the fan as a result of Henry Paulson turning a blind eye all of a sudden unemployment shot up like a bullet.

Not because of Obama! But because of Bush/Cheney. Apparently GW wanted desperately to mirror his father GHW:

* The Reagan/Bush Savings and Loan Heist aka home loan scandal sent the economy out the window costing taxpayers many many $$ trillions (Cost taxpayers $1.4 trillion), Plus millions of jobs, loss of retirement plans and loss of medical insurance.
The Bush family and the S&L (Savings and Loan) Scandal

* Like the GHW Bush home loan fraud the Bush/Cheney Home Loan Wall Street Bank Fraud cost consumers $$$ trillions, millions of jobs, loss of retirement plans and loss of medical insurance. Exactly like the Reagan/Bush home loan scam. Déjà vu can we say. Yep seems to be a pattern.
What is the difference between a Ponzi scheme and a housing bubble? | Dollars & Sense

* Bush/Cheney implied implied several financial institutions were at risk when in fact it was 3 in serious trouble so why $700 billion in bail out money? One of the biggest lies perpetrated to American citizens. Where did this money go? Why were some banks forced to take bail out money?

"Good Billions After Bad" - One Year After Wall Street Bailout, Pulitzer Winners Barlett and Steele Investigate Where All the Money Went

RINO repubs are pros in keeping employment down and smothering the quality of life in the USA!

Forum List

Back