RINO Is Not On The List Of Endangered Species

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Republicans and Democrats would like next year’s election be all about the economy —— the safest, time-honored double-talk crap in every election cycle. I hate to be the one that invades television’s comfort zone, but the economy has been fixed so many in my lifetime it makes me wonder what goes wrong every time it gets fixed!

I used to believe that planned obsolescence was invented by the automobile industry. I was wrong. Planned obsolescence was invented by politicians manufacturing economies. Everybody has to buy a new one every four years. If next year is going to be different, let’s start with this question:

Why in hell is one of the Gang of Eight in Congress, let alone running for president?

. . . Ted Cruz, Donald Trump and even Marco Rubio are calling for an end to Syrian refugee resettlement in the U.S.

XXXXX

. . . there is one candidate who is clearly on the record wanting more Syrian Muslims to pour into American cities and towns as “refugees,” . . .

XXXXX

U.S. Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., . . .​

And why in hell is Graham, who always wraps himself in the flag, working with one of the most vicious, meanspirited Democrats in the Senate:

. . . Sen. Patrick Leahy, D-Vt., to nearly double the amount of funding Washington spends on resettling refugees from Syria.
Graham and Leahy should be called the Arsenic & Cyanide twins. Both are deadly, but I would inhale the gas pipe before I trust Leahy on anything, never mind importing United Nations’ terrorists.

Did Graham forget that questions about Leahy’s loyalty to this country forced his resignation from one Committee?:

When Senator Leahy was vice chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, he leaked classified information, including the Reagan administration's plans to topple the Kaddafi regime in Libya, plus information on the Iran-Contra case.

The senator's plea at the time? Ooops! Sorry!

That would be reminiscent of the old song, "I didn't know the gun was loaded. And I'm so sorry, my friend. I didn't know the gun was loaded — and I'll never ever do it again."

His apology and resignation from the committee hardly qualified as accountability. He was merely sorry for being caught. Censure? That would seem to be a minimum. Expulsion from the Senate? That should not be off the table, but it was never really explored. Should we not expect real accountability here?

You want a truth commission, Senator Leahy? I'll show you a truth commission
February 16, 2009
Wes Vernon, RenewAmerica analyst

I know this is a silly question, but is there a chance the American people will get to decide “fair share”?

Without giving a number, Graham has said the U.S. should accept its “fair share” of Syrian refugees.​

This suggestion is even sillier than letting two more traitors, the Chicago sewer rat and John Kerry, decide fair share —— every member of Congress should question United Nations authority to force anybody on this country.

I do not know if anybody else had the balls to even call it a “
. . . United Nations-run refugee program . . .” in a floor speech:

Babin, a freshman congressman, warned in a floor speech to the House that the United Nations-run refugee program poses a “grave threat” to American security.

Forget Paris: GOP candidate to double funding for Syrian 'refugees'
Posted By Leo Hohmann On 11/15/2015 @ 2:38 pm

Forget Paris: GOP candidate to double funding for Syrian ‘refugees’

With a few members of Congress willing to openly challenge those bums at the United Nations, maybe immigration can knock the economy out of the top spot for once.

Finally, Senator Graham is not up for reelection until 2020. That gives South Carolina conservatives five years to bag him:

how-to-bag-a-rino-bookcover.jpg
http://www.wnd.com/files/2015/11/how-to-bag-a-rino-bookcover.jpg

Brand-new strategy to catch 'phony' Republicans
Posted By Leo Hohmann On 11/15/2015 @ 3:29 pm

Brand-new strategy to catch ‘phony’ Republicans

Last edited:
George Bush was president when the economy tanked but he had to contend with a democrat majority in both houses of congress at the time. Barney Frank became chairperson of the powerful House Banking Committee which had oversight responsiblity for Fannie May. On several occasions Frank told the Country that Fannie was solvent and doing fine while it was on the verge of collapse. Either democrat Frank was a complete fool or he intentionally shoved Fannie off the cliff to create the biggest October surprise in history. Either way it proves that you don't ever want a democrat congressman in charge of your money.

Republicans and Democrats would like next year’s election be all about the economy —— the safest, time-honored double-talk crap in every election cycle. I hate to be the one that invades television’s comfort zone, but the economy has been fixed so many in my lifetime it makes me wonder what goes wrong every time it gets fixed!

I used to believe that planned obsolescence was invented by the automobile industry. I was wrong. Planned obsolescence was invented by politicians manufacturing economies. Everybody has to buy a new one every four years. If next year is going to be different, let’s start with this question:

Why in hell is one of the Gang of Eight in Congress, let alone running for president?

. . . Ted Cruz, Donald Trump and even Marco Rubio are calling for an end to Syrian refugee resettlement in the U.S.

XXXXX

. . . there is one candidate who is clearly on the record wanting more Syrian Muslims to pour into American cities and towns as “refugees,” . . .

XXXXX

U.S. Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., . . .​

And why in hell is Graham, who always wraps himself in the flag, working with one of the most vicious, meanspirited Democrats in the Senate:

. . . Sen. Patrick Leahy, D-Vt., to nearly double the amount of funding Washington spends on resettling refugees from Syria.
Graham and Leahy should be called the Arsenic & Cyanide twins. Both are deadly, but I would inhale the gas pipe before I trust Leahy on anything, never mind importing United Nations’ terrorists.

Did Graham forget that questions about Leahy’s loyalty to this country forced his resignation from one Committee?:

When Senator Leahy was vice chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, he leaked classified information, including the Reagan administration's plans to topple the Kaddafi regime in Libya, plus information on the Iran-Contra case.

The senator's plea at the time? Ooops! Sorry!

That would be reminiscent of the old song, "I didn't know the gun was loaded. And I'm so sorry, my friend. I didn't know the gun was loaded — and I'll never ever do it again."

His apology and resignation from the committee hardly qualified as accountability. He was merely sorry for being caught. Censure? That would seem to be a minimum. Expulsion from the Senate? That should not be off the table, but it was never really explored. Should we not expect real accountability here?

February 16, 2009
Wes Vernon, RenewAmerica analyst

I know this is a silly question, but is there a chance the American people will get to decide “fair share”?

Without giving a number, Graham has said the U.S. should accept its “fair share” of Syrian refugees.​

This suggestion is even sillier than letting two more traitors, the Chicago sewer rat and John Kerry, decide fair share —— every member of Congress should question United Nations authority to force anybody on this country.

I do not know if anybody else had the balls to even call it a “
. . . United Nations-run refugee program . . .” in a floor speech:

Babin, a freshman congressman, warned in a floor speech to the House that the United Nations-run refugee program poses a “grave threat” to American security.

Forget Paris: GOP candidate to double funding for Syrian 'refugees'
Posted By Leo Hohmann On 11/15/2015 @ 2:38 pm

Forget Paris: GOP candidate to double funding for Syrian ‘refugees’

With a few members of Congress willing to openly challenge those bums at the United Nations, maybe immigration can knock the economy out of the top spot for once.

Finally, Senator Graham is not up for reelection until 2020. That gives South Carolina conservatives five years to bag him:

how-to-bag-a-rino-bookcover.jpg
http://www.wnd.com/files/2015/11/how-to-bag-a-rino-bookcover.jpg

Brand-new strategy to catch 'phony' Republicans
Posted By Leo Hohmann On 11/15/2015 @ 3:29 pm

Brand-new strategy to catch ‘phony’ Republicans
Flanders
RE: "fair share"
I'd like to organize union of taxpayers and party leaders
to assess the debts and damages owed to the public for govt and corporate abuses.

Then set up credit accounts through the Federal Reserve
that track this capital REIMBURSED to taxpayers, either in terms of
* credits (that can be invested in creating jobs and internships revamping the VA and health care for the public)
* tranferring land/property/program as "collateral" on the debts back to the people to manage directly
* selling these debts to investors who want to take charge, where citizens get paid interest
similar to private investors in the Fed, for lending money to govt, and setting up "microlending"
to manage govt reforms where the process is accountable to those PAYING for it. What a concept.

Any interest or legal costs to collect against debts should be passed onto the wrongdoers
who spent taxpayers' money on unauthorized profits for private or political gain outside Constitutional duties.

So either the wrongdoers are held responsible for paying back (plus paying interest or legal costs involved)
or else taxpayers or other investors who cover these costs of corruption/abuse in the meantime
should own CREDITS in terms of money or property.

When the people get fed up enough with being abused politically and financially,
we'll see some change in the right direction. We may be forced to organize and unite across party lines on a grassroots level if all the higher ups in the major parties are too busy playing politics than to focus on real long term solutions.

Whoever can put such plans together, where people of all parties will be included and represented equally, will lead the way. I assume this will be most effectively established on local levels of cities and national nonprofits organizing resources under more viable and secure plans.

We'll see who comes forward to unite the masses! And which people can work universally with all other parties to truly represent America's diverse population and interests. It won't necessarily be people on the top who lead the way, but may be people on the bottom, with experience serving the public directly.

Either way it proves that you don't ever want a democrat congressman in charge of your money.
To whitehall: I do not want anybody in Washington in charge of anybody’s money. What I want is the government restricted to SPENDING the public purse only the amount required to run limited “ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY” government. Necessary does not include coerced charity or any aspect of the welfare state.
RE: "fair share"
To emilynghiem: Repealing the XVI Amendment is the only way to determine fair share.

Now that Jeb Bush is withering away like the last rose of summer why is media pulling for Marco Rubio to beat Ted Cruz?
The U.S. issued 680,000 green cards to migrants from Muslim-majority countries in the five-year period encompassing 2009 through 2013, according to Department of Homeland Security data.

XXXXX

Yet, the Gang of Eight immigration “reform” bill co-sponsored by GOP presidential candidate Marco Rubio would have tripled the number of green cards being issued.

XXXXX

Rubio told Fox News host Sean Hannity earlier this week that he would not use Congress’ power of the purse to shut off funding for the refugee program.

jeff-sessions.jpg
Sen. Jeff Sessions, R-Ala.
http://www.wnd.com/files/2015/06/jeff-sessions.jpg

The data was released by Sen. Jeff Session, R-Ala., who serves on four Senate committees: Armed Services, Budget, Environment and Public Works, and Judiciary, where he is chairman of the Subcommittee on Immigration and the National Interest.

'Staggering': 680,000 Muslims to U.S. under Obama
Posted By Leo Hohmann On 11/25/2015 @ 12:55 pm

‘Staggering’: 680,000 Muslims to U.S. under Obama

Now, do you doubt me?

NOTE: A substantial number among the thousands of “refugees” soon to arrive from the Middle East will join up with the fifth column the sewer rat set in motion not long after he took office.

A One-Two Punch Cabinet | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Now that Jeb Bush is withering away like the last rose of summer why is media pulling for Marco Rubio to beat Ted Cruz?
At best, Rubio is a forlorn hope:

Marco Rubio is, now, the establishment's best (only?) hope. And Ted Cruz is the guy who looks best positioned to win.

Donald Trump leads in the polls, but Ted Cruz looks more like the favorite
By Chris Cillizza December 9 at 2:28 PM

Donald Trump leads in the polls, but Ted Cruz looks more like the favorite

If my guy Cruz does not get the nomination, Trump will.

Forum List

Back