Rims or Sound System?

2010, lol mani's desperate as fuck holy

The answer cannot be "neither"

I'm looking to purchase one of the two within the week. I see some pro's and con's of each, and y'all can feel free to add to them:

-stereo

pro - i love music, i make my own music.
con - the factory system sounds pretty good, but definitely not aftermarket though.
pro - it's something i've wanted to spend dough on since i was younger and couldn't afford it.
con - it becomes a target for theft
con - police hate sound systems

-rims

pro - my car is black body, tinted windows, spoiler, sunroof.....nothing would set it off better than a shiny set of chrome wheels
con- changing them seasonally
pro - it would change my car from another accord, to GT's ACCORD
con - it becomes a target for police

Thanks in advance!!

Not even a choice, music beats rims always.

boys boys boys put them dicks away....

Capture-750x400.png

I'm looking to purchase one of the two within the week. I see some pro's and con's of each, and y'all can feel free to add to them:

-stereo

con - the factory system sounds pretty good, but definitely not aftermarket though.
pro - it's something i've wanted to spend dough on since i was younger and couldn't afford it.

-rims

pro - my car is black body, tinted windows, spoiler, sunroof.....nothing would set it off better than a shiny set of chrome wheels

Police hate sound systems?

I'd imagine that's the attitude of assholes police have to stop because they're too stupid to realize others on the streets, in cars, or indoors don't want to hear whatever crap they're blasting er crap they're listening to.

Thanks in advance!!

-stereo

-rims

Thanks in advance!!

Police don't hate sound systems. Police hate assholes with so little self-esteem they seek much needed notoriety by blasting whatever crap they're listening to loud enough that folks on the street, in cars, or indoors are disturbed by it, jackass.

i think 'spinners' are awesome......but damn why wasted that cash....kidlet pimp out a truck...smokestacks and bullshit...totaled truck guess what insurance would not pay for...smokestacks and that bullshit...

Forum List

Back