Rim Shot odds 'n ends...

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
Two antennas met on a roof, fell in love and got married. The ceremony wasn't much, but the reception was excellent.

A jumper cable walks into a bar. The bartender says, "I'll serve you, but don't start anything."

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One says to the other, "does this taste funny to you?"

Two cows are standing next to each other in a field. Daisy says to Dolly, "I was artificially inseminated this morning." "I don't believe you," says Dolly. "It's true, no bull!" exclaims Daisy.

I went to buy some camouflage trousers the other day, but I couldn't find any.

A man woke up in a hospital after a serious accident. He shouted, "doctor, doctor, I can't feel my legs!" The doctor replied, "I know, I amputated your arms!"

Two fish swim into a concrete wall. The one turns to the other and says, "dam!"

Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot most of the time, which produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet. He also ate very little, which made him rather frail and with his odd diet, he suffered from bad breath. This made him a super-calloused-fragile-mystic-hexed-by-halitosis.

And finally, there was the person who sent twenty different puns to his friends, with the hope that at least ten of the puns would make them laugh. No-pun-in-ten-did.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back