Rihanna The Last Occult Programmed Rockstar On Earth

JBeukema

Rookie
Apr 23, 2009
everywhere and nowhere
I was tempted to just post images/video with no words as it is all reasonably self-evident and I won't be retreading over the whole masks, mannequins, militarism, robots, dehumanization and other MK themes' significance throughout...

The themes of militarism, Rihanna entering, sitting on a pink tank above it's phallic cannon (obviously conscious suggestiveness here in the tank's pink colour and the phallic cannon also playing into the 'HARD' song she performs to the kids). Then after 'Hard' two twin plumes of white smoke shoot up, ejaculating (is the pretty blatant implication here, it would be illogical to not make that connection following from 'Hard' and the lyrics sung at that exact time) either side of Rihanna and 'Rude Boy' begins when she dances with the big robots dominating over her. 'Don't Stop the Music' wraps it up and the pink tank, sexy militaristic dancers and twin robots all participate, the song itself is about meeting a guy in a club then (logic suggests, based on the lyrics) fucking him, so obviously fitting the family friendly themes of Nick's Kids Choice awards then. I am reluctant to be so explicit in those descriptions (I can imagine the response I may get) but I feel it is so obvious that it needed to be said.
Pseudo-Occult Media: Rihanna The Last Occult Programmed Rockstar On Earth

Last edited:

Forum List

Back