Righty PC hypocrites attack NFL QB.

Poor Zoom.

Gets her ass kicked regularly, whines little a little girl fighting on the play ground, gets defensive, and can't hold a decent conversation.

You tried to take my free speech. No.

Says the guy who told me to comment on the OP or be quiet. :lol: Moron.
Comment on OP or be quiet.
Lameass deflection won't work, we all know you lied, failed to provide proof of the claims you made (up), tried to squelch my free speech because you didn't like what I have to say. Dodge all you want, I will always call you on your bullshit, liar.

Where is your proof of your claim that I am supporting Trump, liar? Hmmmm???
Read the rules, bozo. The OP is about free speech, and I have always talked about the OP. You will not take my free speech.

Poor Zoom.

Gets her ass kicked regularly, whines little a little girl fighting on the play ground, gets defensive, and can't hold a decent conversation.

Lameass deflection won't work, we all know you lied, failed to provide proof of the claims you made (up), tried to squelch my free speech because you didn't like what I have to say. Dodge all you want, I will always call you on your bullshit, liar.

Read the rules, bozo. The OP is about free speech, and I have always talked about the OP. You will not take my free speech.

How many dumbass statements are you going to make?

You said, AND I QUOTE:

Ah, that would be YOU who is trying to squelch MY free speech boy.

Jake lies and backpedals, all to no avail. :lol:

:popcorn:

Poor Zoom.

You said, AND I QUOTE:

Jake lies and backpedals, all to no avail. :lol: :popcorn:
You have no free speech rights on the Board. I was telling you to follow the rules or shut up. That is not shutting off your free speech, because you have none here.

Now stay with OP, that righty PC hypocrites attack CK.

Poor Zoom.

Hmmmm???

You said, AND I QUOTE:

Jake lies and backpedals, all to no avail. :lol: :popcorn:
You have no free speech rights on the Board. I was telling you to follow the rules or shut up. That is not shutting off your free speech, because you have none here.

Now stay with OP, that righty PC hypocrites attack CK.

Q: how many dumbass statements is fake going to make? A: More! :lol:

I have just as much free speech on this board as you do, retard.

OP pertains to free speech, I am speaking about free speech. Oops, fail on your part.

YOU are the one, time and again, trying to silence MY speech. Nope, you do not get to do that.

Speaking of you lying, where is your proof of your claim that I am supporting Trump? Liar, liar pants on fire.

Actually it is the hypocritical left whining about the police union's right of free speech.

Kaepernick-Opressed-Meme-e1472569237598.jpg

Kapernick has the right to free speech and can express himself as he sees fit as long as it's not violent.

Taking a knee isn't a bad thing. Matter of fact, it's more respectful than sitting, but he's still able to get his point across.

Think of it as Kapernick Tebowing the anthem.

i thought the righties hate "political correctness " and it's destroying this country . Oh, and the righties are also supposed to be more tolerant when it comes to free speech!?

But Colin Kapernick passes on the anthem and the righty PC thugs go crazy . Same with that gymnast who forgot to put her hand over her heart during the medal ceremony .

Hypocrites as usual . It's their MO.
In other words, you think patriotism is only a matter of political correctness and that free speech means you shouldn't be held accountable for what you say.

What is more politically correct than standing for the nat anthem? The guy doesn't stand up, so what ? It literrally has no bearing to anyone other than offending their beliefs .

Right wingers act like they ain't PC , truth is they are.

It is not the fact that he doesn't stand. It is the lame ass excuse he uses because if he knows that if doesn't abide by his woman's wishes, he won't be getting any! Ahalf-white professional football player talking about oppression of blacks is just a bit on the hypocritical side.

i thought the righties hate "political correctness " and it's destroying this country . Oh, and the righties are also supposed to be more tolerant when it comes to free speech!?

But Colin Kapernick passes on the anthem and the righty PC thugs go crazy . Same with that gymnast who forgot to put her hand over her heart during the medal ceremony .

And Timmy goes ape#### over us righties using our right to descent.

I am not going down. You mean "dissent".

Typical left-wing asshole - thinks decenting opinion, and freedom of speech should be only allowed for those who have left-wing politics.

Dissenting.

Forum List

Back