Rightwingers have a totally fucked view on capitalism

Capitalism was never supposed to be this unrestricted...

Yea, that's our problem...just not enough government meddling. :cuckoo:

So, places like Hong Kong and Singapore are thriving because of all their regulations???

You're out of your fucking mind.

Capitalism was never supposed to be this unrestricted, hands off economic philosophy where people are allowed to each up and destroy one another and call it competition, it was supposed to be a philosophy where businesses benefit the people and everyone proportionally enjoys the benefits, its never supposed to unfairly benefit the businesses. Learn capitalism 101.

Is it your opinion that right wingers hate all regulation of the free market, including truth in labeling laws and health and safety laws?

I wouldn't say they're against every single regulation but i don't feel they're disillusioned for believing less regulation or as little as possible is the best outcome, its the best for business but not for the people.

Actually MOST right wingers believe in the "Golden rule".. and not the one you cynical cliched ignorant idiots would respond!
Conservatives like me truly believe if each of us treated the other as we would like others to treat us there would be less need to at the minimum spend $1.5 Trillion in wasted rules and regulations that stupidly restrict GROWTH and exchange of ideas!

Idiots who think it only is a religious platitude don't understand the simple efficiency of the Golden Rule!

CASE in point... MOST conservatives don't drive 50mph in a 30mph school zone because it is against man's law...
BUT against the laws of PHYSICS!!! Idiots who ONLY do so because they don't want to get caught WOULD if there was no man made law and
probably being the selfish idiots couldn't according to the laws of physics see the kid dart out in the road and the idiot couldn't slam the brakes in time!

BUT conservatives like me UNDERSTAND the laws of physics and wouldn't drive 50mph because WE are smarter then the idiot and respect the laws
of PHYSICS!!!

Hence most conservatives by their superior intelligence UNDERSTAND the Golden Rule affects all manners of living from driving to stock trading, to customer satisfaction, to philanthropy!

Capitalism was never supposed to be this unrestricted, hands off economic philosophy where people are allowed to each up and destroy one another and call it competition, it was supposed to be a philosophy where businesses benefit the people and everyone proportionally enjoys the benefits, its never supposed to unfairly benefit the businesses. Learn capitalism 101.

Thanks professor, now here comes the nice men in white coats to take you for your ride.

Lol.........................Is that what they "taught" the slaves ?????????

Says who, commie?

Find me a society where hands off capitalism created a perfect economic heaven. sqyashing the little man and small businesses goes against capitalism because small businesses employs more people, dipshit.
Lame-brained straw man argument.

No advocate for free enterprise I know of has ever claimed that it would create a perfect economic heaven...In fact, they'll be the first to tell you that perfection is not and cannot be an option.

Oh, and small business crushing huge corporations and monopolies mostly come about because of a massive regulatory state (with which only the largest of corporations can afford to comply), not despite it.

Huh?

An economic and political system in which a country's trade and industry are controlled by private owners for profit.

I don't see anything in there about any of that stuff, idiot.

Forum List

Back