Rightwingers have a totally fucked view on capitalism

Flaylo

Handsome Devil
Feb 10, 2010
In some grass near you
Capitalism was never supposed to be this unrestricted, hands off economic philosophy where people are allowed to each up and destroy one another and call it competition, it was supposed to be a philosophy where businesses benefit the people and everyone proportionally enjoys the benefits, its never supposed to unfairly benefit the businesses. Learn capitalism 101.

Seems to me it is your view that is totally fucked. I am in business and NO ONE but my help and my customers and suppliers should benefit from the fruits of my labor.

Everyone else can go jump in the river for all I care. Want what I have? Earn it

The colonists tried your method in the 1600's and it failed. Another flailing thread.

Bullshit, capitalism if left hands off destroys more businesses and jobs for other poeple and creates ghosttowns, Walmart as an example. And its not trust that its always about the best business wins. No rules in the games brings disaster

Capitalism was never supposed to be this unrestricted, hands off economic philosophy where people are allowed to each up and destroy one another and call it competition, it was supposed to be a philosophy where businesses benefit the people and everyone proportionally enjoys the benefits, its never supposed to unfairly benefit the businesses. Learn capitalism 101.

Says who, commie?

Definition of "Capitalism" is based on experiences which obviously you have had a bad experience.
You are obviously typing on a capitalism device, using a capitalist connection to voice your observation.

The computer/internet would never have come about if there was no capital formation raised by selling shares of ownership in a "corporation".

The corporation used the capital to buy equipment, pay rent, pay salaries and these expenditures translated into a computer which YOU bought !

So where was there any destructiveness involved?

Your very limited observation regarding destroying others seems to be personal.

So what has been your experiences where "destroy one another" occurred?
Would you mind sharing???

This is why Flaylo is one of the Dumbest Posters here.

Where do you get stupid ideas like this from, Ebony Jet? XXL? Low Rider?

Says who, commie?

Find me a society where hands off capitalism created a perfect economic heaven. sqyashing the little man and small businesses goes against capitalism because small businesses employs more people, dipshit.

What's your view on capitalism?

The colonists tried your method in the 1600's and it failed. Another flailing thread.

Bullshit, capitalism if left hands off destroys more businesses and jobs for other poeple and creates ghosttowns, Walmart as an example. And its not trust that its always about the best business wins. No rules in the games brings disaster

This isn't the Industrial age bud. Without those evil walmarts many small towns would cease to exist and even if they survived their ue would skyrocket.

Ever goto a small town without a big retailer? Shit is outrageously expensive IF it is even available

Says who, commie?

Find me a society where hands off capitalism created a perfect economic heaven. sqyashing the little man and small businesses goes against capitalism because small businesses employs more people, dipshit.

Making a profit is not squishing the little man. Are you really this ignorant on the subject that you presented?

The computers used capitalism to put typewriters out of business.

If you think that competition was not supposed to force other businesses out of business then you know nothing of capitalism. A good course in economics might help you. Emphasis on the "good" of course, liberal economics will just make you even more ignorant.

The computers used capitalism to put typewriters out of business.

If you think that competition was not supposed to force other businesses out of business then you know nothing of capitalism. A good course in economics might help you. Emphasis on the "good" of course, liberal economics will just make you even more ignorant.

New technology is a part of capitalism dumbass but comparing computers to typewriters isn't a real comparison, try comparing Microsoft to Apple.

Seems to me it is your view that is totally fucked. I am in business and NO ONE but my help and my customers and suppliers should benefit from the fruits of my labor.

Everyone else can go jump in the river for all I care. Want what I have? Earn it

All of society benefits when a business is successful in an honest and competitive fashion.

I agree with you there.

We have a Walmart here in the suburb I live in. And just a few blocks away are a ton of mom and pop shops that sell all the same type of shit.

If you can't compete then you don't belong in business. I suspect you all hate walmart because they are non union.

Cry more

Forum List

Back