Rightwing Panic fest on this board alone...

Don't be silly bud. This was a VP debate. whether you think Biden won, Ryan won, or it was a Draw. It was by no means a knock out Punch for either side. Which means it wont mean much for the Polls.

It's not panic. It's more astonishment that a man that holds the office of VP of the United States is so poorly disciplined and unprofessional that he behaved in the manner that he did. What a huge embarrassment for our entire nation.

Wow like Romney said..the OP keeps repeating this line and hoping people belive it.....post debate CNN 49% Ryan to Biden 43%

hmmmmmmm

I predicted that no matter how badly Ryan lost, every conservative on this board would say he won.

How am I doing so far? 100%?

I predicted that no matter how badly Ryan lost, every conservative on this board would say he won.

Considering the Rest of America seems to Agree that Ryan didn't lose. I don't see why you are highlighting your prediction.

lol

Style matters bud, Biden Blew a chance at a win on Substance by Behaving like a condescending jerk.

Most pundits also! People can't make up their own minds and the bloviating know-nothing pundits have to try to influence the public, give them reasons to tune in and pay their salaries by attracting more advertisers (due to higher ratings), and on and on and on. Sucks!

Intrade is showing Romney with a slight increase and Obama with a slight decrease after tonight.

If that's a Biden win, I'd have to ask which side he is campaigning for.

My gawd, there is another thread like this one, are Liberals really sheep and really do ALL THINK alike?

eek

Forum List

Back