Rights of conscience religious may be removed by British

A pile of universes, I guess. Enlighten me: What let teach the British Queen - the head of the Anglican church - her millions of spiritual children since 1944? A war philosophy?
To turn England into a brown country.

What is wrong with your racistic brain? I thought more about a philsophy like "We are all the same. Forget all differences." How they combined this with the Anglo-Amercina racims I don't know. In the French army were for example 60% black soldiers. In the parade for the liberaiton of Paris a French corps twas leading. But without Blacks - what was the will of the US-Americans for example.

And when the USA went into the war in Iraq all big serios christians churchces criticised George W. Bush, because of the wrong concept of a preemptive strike. A premptive strike is not defense. Even US-American churches criticised this. The only serios christian church, who had supported this wrong justification to do war was the Anglican church. But the Christian religion is not a Whateverism in question of war. So üerhasp they have apernerm because they never switched back after world war 2 into the logic of peace.
Without brown people, the world would be a much more peaceful place.

What are "brown people" for you? Nazis or Latinos and Negrous? Do you like to eliminate all people who don't share your ideological view to the world - or do you like to eliminate people, who don't have the color of your own skin?

I'd start with eliminating the brown people then I'd move on to anyone who can speak English... like you.

Intentional ignorance, impertinence, arrogance and aggressions seem to be the most typical characteristics of the mass-individualists of the anglo-american world. German is by the way #5 under the world languages, what's very astonishing. You speak English, because the USA was once an unfree colony of England. But German is a free language from free people for free people.

Last edited:
To turn England into a brown country.

What is wrong with your racistic brain? I thought more about a philsophy like "We are all the same. Forget all differences." How they combined this with the Anglo-Amercina racims I don't know. In the French army were for example 60% black soldiers. In the parade for the liberaiton of Paris a French corps twas leading. But without Blacks - what was the will of the US-Americans for example.

And when the USA went into the war in Iraq all big serios christians churchces criticised George W. Bush, because of the wrong concept of a preemptive strike. A premptive strike is not defense. Even US-American churches criticised this. The only serios christian church, who had supported this wrong justification to do war was the Anglican church. But the Christian religion is not a Whateverism in question of war. So üerhasp they have apernerm because they never switched back after world war 2 into the logic of peace.

What are "brown people" for you? Nazis or Latinos and Negrous? Do you like to eliminate all people who don't share your ideological view to the world - or do you like to eliminate people, who don't have the color of your own skin?

I'd start with eliminating the brown people then I'd move on to anyone who can speak English... like you.

Intentional ignorance, impertinence, arrogance and aggressions seem to be the most typical characteristics of the mass-individualists of the anglo-american world. German is by the way #5 under the world languages, what's very astonishing. You speak English, because the USA was once an unfree colony of England. But German is a free language from free people for free people.

German is the language of the Nazis.

German is the language of the Nazis.

Says an english-speaking structural Nazi. The German Neo-Nazis use by the way often the English language. They use also symbols from the USA - for example for the right to wear weapons. And as far as I can see supports the ambassador of the USA, Richard Grenell, all over Europe Nazi-organisations in the name of the USA. And what is this strange man Steve Bannon doing? How dangerous is this man? And who supports him from the US-american government? Why is this US-american Nazi so mighty and what is this extremist, who brought Donald Trump into the white house, doing worldwide? What about Steve MiIler? Why speaks no one about this very dangerous man? And what is not only your own asshole-role in this global game? What had happened and happens currently in the USA? What's wrong with your country? And don't tell me this are the Chinese or the people from South-America or Germans or Iranians or anyone else in the world. The problem is you and what you make out of your nation.

Alt%C3%B6tting%2C_Gef_2006%2C4.JPG

Last edited:

Forum List

Back