Rights: Natural, Equal, Universal

Maybe it's the vodka and Poma, but I'm lost. I don't recognize this thread title but I think I got here through my usercp. Was this split from another thread? Have I posted here before?

sure. are you saying you do not remember losing that 100 dollar bet with me? pay up you fuckin' dead beat! or get to a 12 step meeting.

*smirk
I'm drunk, not stupid. You'll hjave to presnt evidence of a bet being made while I was legally able to consent to anything...

I had no idea we were devaluing individual liberty and the responsibilities that go with it.

how are we ceding things to the states?

There's a pretty good example of it taking place tomorrow evening in DC.

When government pays for your healthcare, shouldn't it then have a right, if not an obligation, to demand that you make healthful choices to keep the cost of maintaining your health to a minimum?

AGW/Climate Change (whatever the hell they're calling themselves this year) alarmists would regulate the way we earn our living and go about our daily lives. Many among us think this is all just fine, but our choices will be more limited.

PS - I'll check back tomorrow. Late for bed. Night all.

Saying that a compromise and the give and take of a legislative body is bribery is nuts. Of course bribery happens, but that is a legal issue. Legal issues arise when laws are broken.

The Declaration of Independence, the Articles of Confederation, and the US Constitution were all created out of a similar process of give and take and yes...the dreaded threat to GOP and conservative values---compromise. :lol:

What government does concerning health care is what WE the people tell it to do.

Listen, I am one who subscribes to the 'people get the government they deserve' idea. We get to vote. We get to lobby. We get to run for office. We get to speak our minds and try and convince others to see things outr way.

What we don't get is our own facts.

Maybe you've had a bad day? Using 'our' in the context above is NOT redundent. Try substituting this 'Our independantly held views... ' and I think you will find the flaw in your reading and comprehension.

Ok, then "Commonly shared" is redundent.

Now, either get a life or argue with a stump, Professor Einstein.

your inferiority complex(s) are showing. you really should open your mind more and your mouth less.

btw, 'commonly shared' is an appropriate term. One can individually share an automobile. Think. Two people drive the same car at different times.

now, STFU and learn how and when to throw your little temper tantrums with the most effect.

gawd, who let the dawgs in?

Double post.

possibly the most impressive additions to you post count......:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back