Righties Pulling Own Hair Out, Rolling On Floor, Kicking Feet, Head Banging in Ire

Contessa_Sharra

Searcher for Accuracy
Apr 27, 2008
Righties Pulling Own Hair Out, Rolling On Floor, Kicking Feet, Head Banging in Ire is directly proportional to to the Success of PRESIDENT Obama's speech last night.

As usual, Republicans and sour nasty LIEberman were their snotty nasty selves, so what else is new, boring bunch of do nothings.

Their only plan is Righties Pulling Own Hair Out, Rolling On Floor, Kicking Feet, Head Banging in Ire!

Why would you expect anything more from them?

Righties Pulling Own Hair Out, Rolling On Floor, Kicking Feet, Head Banging in Ire is directly proportional to to the Success of PRESIDENT Obama's speech last night.

Well, since I don't know of any righties that have done any of those things, I suppose you are correct in your assessment of the speech.

-TSO

Did Obama's speech create jobs? Did it lower taxes? Did it do anything at all? Nope. For now, it was all talk, just like Obama's presidency. Once he actually accomplishes something he says he will, then we'll judge him by the merits of his actions. I couldn't care less what he says now anymore as it's proven to be completely worthless.

Yes yes YES!! You're so spot on!! Obama and the Dems can read people better than Stuey Ungar.

I am so frightened by the Dems ability to read current trend that I am concerned about Republican prospects in 2010.

Oh, Dear.

Actually this site was pretty slow after the Mass. vote. You guys stop coming here so there was no reason for me to show up. Now that you are back we can start the war again.

Did Obama's speech create jobs? Did it lower taxes? Did it do anything at all? Nope. For now, it was all talk, just like Obama's presidency. Once he actually accomplishes something he says he will, then we'll judge him by the merits of his actions. I couldn't care less what he says now anymore as it's proven to be completely worthless.

It was as successful a speech as any other in creating jobs, lowering taxes, doing anything at all. Oh...except for Yellow Cake....that certainly accomplished something, didn't it?

Well, since I don't know of any righties that have done any of those things, I suppose you are correct in your assessment of the speech.

-TSO

Read the threads, hear the cyber shrieks, and in the background, on our side, the discrete little behind the hand snickers at the strange show the right puts on for us, Pulling Their Own Hair Out, Rolling On Floor, Kicking Feet, Head Banging in Ire, lol...

Read the threads, hear the cyber shrieks, and in the background, on our side, the discrete little behind the hand snickers at the strange show the right puts on for us, Pulling Their Own Hair Out, Rolling On Floor, Kicking Feet, Head Banging in Ire, lol...
It was exactly what i expected. There's no doubt that Obama is a master teleprompter reader. Some of what he said was centrist or even conservative in principle: spending freeze (albeit a miniscule one), lower taxes to create jobs and adding nuclear power to his energy plan. But, until he does any of that stuff, it's just another speech that'll likely go down as one of the many others that are chalked full of false promises intentional misguidance.

Forum List

Back