Righties: Is this justified?

Seem slilke they could have handled the situation better. Victims of circumstances

Women get body cavity searches every day in airports. Democrats find this justified.

We dont hear anything from the troopers. Did they admit to performing a cavity search?

We dont hear anything from the troopers. Did they admit to performing a cavity search?

No comment from the DPS yet. But, I don't see how they could deny it, given that the dash cam video is right there.

Women get body cavity searches every day in airports. Democrats find this justified.

I've been through TSA checks many times and have yet to see a woman cavity searched right there by the X-ray machine. Have you? When it is done, it's done in private.

How is this a story just for those on the right to be outraged about?

Anybody can be outraged about it, and should be, but I directed the question to the right because they're always the ones talking about law and order and going on about intrusive government and the Nanny State.

Frankly, I could have entitled the thread "Rick Perry Violates Women," just as they personalize everything the Obama administration does.

Last edited:
Two women were subjected to a body cavity search right beside the highway in Rick Perry's Texas.

Not surprisingly, they've filed a lawsuit.

What do you true-Blue, law and order types have to say about it? Justified, or an unjustified outrage?

Texas women file lawsuit after DPS body search | News - Home

Why aren't you asking lefties? Or do you just assume they're all right with what went down?

No, I'm assuming most won't like it one bit.

I asked the right for the reason I stated above. I really want to see if the outrage in this thread reaches the level it does in threads about the TSA gropings.

I doubt that it will because this is Republican Texas, not "Obama's" TSA....don't you?

Two women were subjected to a body cavity search right beside the highway in Rick Perry's Texas.

What do you true-Blue, law and order types have to say about it? Justified, or an unjustified outrage?

According to the article the Trooper smelled Marijuana which gave her Reasonable Suspicion to search her and the area under her control.

Now when the TSA reaches down your pants looking for Al Qaida before you get on a plane, THAT'S an illegal search, a violation of your 4th Amendment rights. Why? Because there's no Reasonable Suspicion or Probable Cause.

According to the article the Trooper smelled Marijuana which gave her Reasonable Suspicion to search her and the area under her control.

Now when the TSA reaches down your pants looking for Al Qaida before you get on a plane, THAT'S an illegal search, a violation of your 4th Amendment rights. Why? Because there's no Reasonable Suspicion or Probable Cause.

did it give her the right to do a cavity search? or would the law have required, assuming there had been cause, that they arrest the women and bring them in to be searched? and wouldn't there have had to be a basis?

as for TSA, different standard b/c these women weren't going to bring a bomb on a plane.

but thanks for the attempt at obfuscation.

and allow me to say that if it had been a TSO, the rightwingers would have had a dozen hysterical threads already.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back