Right wingers - wrong about NASA

R

rdean

It's hilarious when right wingers write about how NASA hasn't come up with a new idea in years. Every month, I get a newsletter from NASA where they list their reports for the month by subject. The following is the list from September:

Capacitively Coupled Plasma Analysis
3D Direct Modeling Streamlines Micro-Cogeneration System Design and Analysis Processes
Microwaving Moondust with COMSOL
TEAMS Model Analyzer
Observing System Simulation Experiment (OSSE) for the HyspIRI Spectrometer Mission
Probabilistic Design and Analysis Framework
Excavator Design Validation
Momentum Management Tool for Low-Thrust Missions
Mixed Real/Virtual Operator Interface for ATHLETE
Antenna Controller Replacement Software
Efficient Parallel Engineering Computing on Linux Workstations
FAILSAFE Health Management for Embedded Systems
Water Detection Based on Sky Reflections
Nonlinear Combustion Instability Prediction
JMISR INteractive eXplorer
Characterization of Cloud Water-Content Distribution
Autonomous Planning and Replanning for Mine-Sweeping Unmanned Underwater Vehicles
In-Situ Pointing Correction and Rover Microlocalization
Dayside Ionospheric Superfountain
Hybrid-PIC Computer Simulation of the Plasma and Erosion Processes in Hall Thrusters
BioNet Digital Communications Framework
Intelligent Patching of Conceptual Geometry for CFD Analysis
Autonomous Exploration for Gathering Increased Science
Space Images for NASA/JPL
Real-Time Feature Tracking Using Homography
Stereo Imaging Tactical Helper
XMbodyinfo
Sparse Superpixel Unmixing for Hyperspectral Image Analysis
NAIF Toolkit — Extended
Systems Maintenance Automated Repair Tasks (SMART)
Centralized Alert-Processing and Asset Planning for Sensorwebs
Support for Systematic Code Reviews With the SCRUB Tool
Planning and Execution for an Autonomous Aerobot
Real-Time Exponential Curve Fits Using Discrete Calculus
Optimal Codes for the Burst Erasure Channel
Short-Block Protograph-Based LDPC Codes
Situational Lightning Climatologies
GOATS - Orbitology Component
World Wide Web Metaphors for Search Mission Data
Phenological Parameters Estimation Tool
Numerical Mean Element Orbital Analysis With Morbiter
MIRO Computational Model
Team Collaboration Software
Comet Gas and Dust Dynamics Modeling
Online Planning Algorithm
AutoGNC Testbed

Part of the news briefs is all about the private sector taking out a license on this technology or that technology and NASA's efforts to support them in transition.

And yet, the right has such strong opinions. How is it possible to "know" something, yet know nothing about it? It's like a "Riddle" from "Batman".

It's hilarious when right wingers write about how NASA hasn't come up with a new idea in years.

Yeh. Just as hilarious as when middle of the roaders, lefties and every other shade you can think of say the same thing. But hey! Credit where credit is due. Not half as hilarious as your post on the subject! :cuckoo: Why not put it in the humor section. Bound to pick up pos reps!

It's hilarious when right wingers write about how NASA hasn't come up with a new idea in years. Every month, I get a newsletter from NASA where they list their reports for the month by subject. And yet, the right has such strong opinions. How is it possible to "know" something, yet know nothing about it? It's like a "Riddle" from "Batman".

"Every month, I get a newsletter from NASA..."
You can send a newsletter to a cardboard box???

When you fill out your tax returns, under ‘occupation,’ be sure to write “Jay Leno punch line.”

It's hilarious when right wingers write about how NASA hasn't come up with a new idea in years. Every month, I get a newsletter from NASA where they list their reports for the month by subject. And yet, the right has such strong opinions. How is it possible to "know" something, yet know nothing about it? It's like a "Riddle" from "Batman".

When you fill out your tax returns, under ‘occupation,’ be sure to write “Jay Leno punch line.”

Go to their site and fill out the form. They will send one to even you.

Go to their site and fill out the form. They will send one to even you.

And you would recommend me!

You love me! You really love me!

(It wouldn't let me send a rep.)

Forum List

Back