Right Wingers Switch Gears on Immigration Issues/Proof Their Principles are Malleable

You mean like how Obama did an about face on gay marriage? Evolving?

Nothing to see here folks.

Failed troll thread.
Principles, not opinions.

:lol:

Obama was NEVER hostile to gay marriage. Like many he had issues with the term 'marriage'

You have missed the whole thing about principles, not surprising seeing as you are a right wing mouthpiece.

Hannity and many of the others are throwing their hostility on this issue and their much claimed 'principles'

distinctions with a huge difference :eusa_shhh:

Failed troll thread.

:eusa_shhh:
remember, only THEY can change their minds because as the Dear Leaders says, it's the right thing to do...

anyone else does it, it's all poo poo

Change one's mind on principles or opinions? So you are admitting your principles are open to political realities and whatever the leadership of the Good Ship Wingnut say?

:clap2:

progess

Failed troll thread.

remember, only THEY can change their minds because as the Dear Leaders says, it's the right thing to do...

Change one's mind on principles or opinions? So you are admitting your principles are open to political realities and whatever the leadership of the Good Ship Wingnut say?

progess

I don't know ask Your Dear Leader about that.

progess

Dear Leader? Oh yeah, you guys lost a national election -- a huge election loss, so we're back to arguing on a 3rd grade level?

Okay, my dear leader says you can kiss his lily white-half-black arse

Right Wingers Switch Gears on Immigration Issues/Proof Their Principles are Malleable

I guess Mitt Romney was the perfect standard bearer of the right wing GOP after all, eh?

For all you right wingers here in steerage on the Good Ship Wingnut, the rats up above are jumping ship.

Fox News star Sean Hannity suddenly likes immigration reform

I know there are some here who have counseled sanity on immigration issues, but come on .. principles of convenience will not convince a majority of Americans that you care and are sane.

A couple of years back, Hannity said the American people did not want such “amnesty” for those who came to the U.S. without permission. He railed against Congress considering a plan that would “ram this down America's throat.”

Hannity played host to right-wing members of Congress and others who insisted that even illegal immigrants who served in the U.S. military should not be granted legal residence and a chance at citizenship.

He referred to the Dream Act, which would have given young people brought to the U.S. by their parents a path to citizenship if they attended college or served in the military, as “an amnesty nightmare.”

The Fox star put his animus toward the issue on display again and again. When one conservative commentator on his show suggested there might have to be at least “limited amnesty,” and Fox analyst Juan Williams called for a “reasonable resolution,” Hannity retorted: “Right, deportation.”

He listened politely as right-wing virago Michelle Malkin suggested that Democrats wanted amnesty so they could “recruit more illegal aliens, so they can turn them into Democratic voters.”

Dude.

That's a good thing.

progess

Dear Leader? Oh yeah, you guys lost a national election -- a huge election loss, so we're back to arguing on a 3rd grade level?

and I'd have to tell him no thanks, he has millions of sheep like you already doing that..might catch some cooties..is that thrid grade enough for you?..hehehehehehe
gotta run, going for a motorcycle ride...wheeeeee

Last edited:
Democrats are already gearing up the smear machine against Rubio, or anyone else that might run. The political process is over as far as legitimacy goes. Democrats won't take the chance of winning anymore and they have clear blueprints to make sure they don't.

Failed troll thread.

Obama was NEVER hostile to gay marriage. Like many he had issues with the term 'marriage'

You have missed the whole thing about principles, not surprising seeing as you are a right wing mouthpiece.

Hannity and many of the others are throwing their hostility on this issue and their much claimed 'principles'

Will you please be specific on when "principals" are acceptable?
Gay marriage is not about "principals", homosexuals are "principally" deceivers. Their choice, their lifestyle, but their choice.
Obama being a fraud and a liar was all good (he never mentions himself working with "honor" or "integrity").
Romney being a "liar" was absolutely terrible.
Obama covering up "fast and furious" was a matter of national security.
Obama releasing the names of the people that helped us kill Osama bin Laden, and the methods used was good.
Valerie Plume's name being released, was a national outrage and embarrassment.
The murders of an American Abassador, a computer expert, and two heroic SEALS is a "bump in the road".
Romney "murdered" a woman because her husband was laid off and she had a "terminal" illness.
Paul Ryan want to throw "seniors" off the cliff.
Obama doesn't want them to have expensive medical proceedures after a certain "age", instead, give them a pill.
Obama doesn't want babies that were "aborted" and survived the abortion to be allowed to live (murder them by giving them no warmth, and no food).
Romney want to "destroy" medicare (because he wants to reform it to keep it around for others).

Please explain to me how Obama is right, and the Republicans are wrong here, and why principals are only held up for one side (and it isn't yours)?

progess

Yeah, he has been saying that for the last four years, and then wants to blame others, because he can't get anything done. Now, different election, same methods, here comes the gridlock (and the fiscal cliff along with it)!

The two things that amuse me is the right wing has all but vilified the hispanic portion of our population for generations and now that they got their asses kicked they think they're going to be able to cozy up to them. The second thing that amuses me is Obama has deported more illegals than his predecessors and has been far better on border security than his predecessors yet the Republicans want this to be an issue.

The Republicans are absolutely rudderless right now. After the hell of the Bush years, this is a wonderful to watch.

The two things that amuse me is the right wing has all but vilified the hispanic portion of our population for generations and now that they got their asses kicked they think they're going to be able to cozy up to them. The second thing that amuses me is Obama has deported more illegals than his predecessors and has been far better on border security than his predecessors yet the Republicans want this to be an issue.

The Republicans are absolutely rudderless right now. After the hell of the Bush years, this is a wonderful to watch.

Your missing something here.

One of the few things Bush got right was his policy on Hispanics..and immigrants in general. Bar none, Bush was one of the most color blind Presidents in history..and for the most part..he did show a great deal of concern toward people. Even if his domestic policy was kludgy..he did try to walk the "compassionate conservative" walk.

Failed troll thread.

Will you please be specific on when "principals" are acceptable?

Gay marriage is not about "principals", homosexuals are "principally" deceivers. Their choice, their lifestyle, but their choice.

Obama being a fraud and a liar was all good (he never mentions himself working with "honor" or "integrity").

Romney being a "liar" was absolutely terrible.

Obama covering up "fast and furious" was a matter of national security.

Obama releasing the names of the people that helped us kill Osama bin Laden, and the methods used was good.

Valerie Plume's name being released, was a national outrage and embarrassment.

The murders of an American Abassador, a computer expert, and two heroic SEALS is a "bump in the road".

Romney "murdered" a woman because her husband was laid off and she had a "terminal" illness.

Paul Ryan want to throw "seniors" off the cliff.

Obama doesn't want them to have expensive medical proceedures after a certain "age", instead, give them a pill.

Obama doesn't want babies that were "aborted" and survived the abortion to be allowed to live (murder them by giving them no warmth, and no food).

Romney want to "destroy" medicare (because he wants to reform it to keep it around for others).

Please explain to me how Obama is right, and the Republicans are wrong here, and why principals are only held up for one side (and it isn't yours)?

seek professional help

Forum List

Back