Right wingers...regarding Orlando tragedy....you have a tough choice to make

Status
Not open for further replies.
When were you going to start "kicking right winger's asses?" Every post I have seen you post you get your ass handed to you by those very right wingers....perhaps you need that class after all.......

If you were using the other half of your brain, you too would see that since this forum is MOSTLY a right wing spewing venue.....for nitwits like you it may SEEM that your asses are not hurting....but they should be if an ounce of objectivity would ever filter through your haze of stupidity.

When were you going to start "kicking right winger's asses?" Every post I have seen you post you get your ass handed to you by those very right wingers....perhaps you need that class after all.......

If you were using the other half of your brain, you too would see that since this forum is MOSTLY a right wing spewing venue.....for nitwits like you it may SEEM that your asses are not hurting....but they should be if an ounce of objectivity would ever filter through your haze of stupidity.

You know...they have Dr. assisted suicide in Europe...you might want to check into it.....you seem to need the info.

You know...they have Dr. assisted suicide in Europe...you might want to check into it.....you seem to need the info.
Now they have it in Canada. Shorter ride on his bicycle. ;)

While there certainly is a lot of posters who buy into the right wing mantra 100%, the same can be said about most of those on the left as well. Think about it, do you disagree with Obama in FOUR aspects/policies? If the answer is "no" (which I suspect it is), then you're just as guilty at not being objective, and have a "stupid hazy" filter of your own.

Most left-wingers here are the same as most of the right-wingers, not in your beliefs, but in your MO.

Moderation Note:

I really do hate to break up this fun. But the topic is long gone and illegal posts are illegal in Zone2.

It's a dilemma since if I MOVE it to Badlands (for instance) some might be mad.
So I'm gonna close it. And if 2 or more contact me and WANT to continue in another forum -- I'm happy with that too..

Edit -- for "fairness" -- let's say 2 or more --- or the OP...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back