Right Wingers eating crow on price of gasoline. $1.39 in Indiana.

Obama has given out more exploration permits than any other president. I recently read that his policies have led to oil/gas production that is equal to finding an entire Iraq.

The Keystone disaster shows that Obama is not in the hip pocket of the Koch's.

YOU are an OUT RIGHT LIAR when you said: "Obama has given out more exploration permits than any other president."
Because HERE are the FACTS that Obama has approved 42% fewer Federal leases then George Bush!
HERE are the FACTS you liar!

Obama has released 42% FEWER new leases then bush!
Oil and Gas Statistics

Screen Shot 2016-01-11 at 9.28.54 AM.png

Part-time Jobs Up
Full-Time Jobs Down
Workers' Pay down
Stock Market plunging
Terrorist attacks in US / on US soil Sky-rocketing
Hillary and Obama 'Trustworthy-rating' plunging
Liberals in Congress - Record-setting, Historic PLUNGE / LOSS
Cost of Gas down...

ALL Due to Barry's actions...

Got it - thanks. Way to go ,Barry!:clap:

Global demand is very low.... it is that simple.

Get some facts please!!!

United States domestic production has nearly doubled over the last six years,
pushing out oil imports that need to find another home. Saudi, Nigerian and Algerian oil that once was sold in the United States is suddenly competing for Asian markets, and the producers are forced to drop prices.
Canadian and Iraqi oil production and exports are rising year after year. Even the Russians, with all their economic problems, manage to keep pumping.
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/business/energy-environment/oil-prices.html?_r=0

NOW for the BAD news!!! Under Obama 42% FEWER federal leases have been issued.
The reality is it takes SEVERAL years for the oil leases on federal land that Bush signed to become productive... the last 6 years those leases have added to the
private oil production in ND,etc.... Which Obama now sees! It always is the fact that GOP productivity to overcome Democrat idiotic management is then given credit by idiots to the Democrats!
REALITY CHECK you idiots! The lower gas prices came because of the Bush oil production encouragement... AND NOW you idiots don't consider that!
Obama is cutting federal oil lease exploration by 42%. Prices WILL go up then and who will be blamed? GOP!

When will you idiots understand the economics of market supply/demand!
Fedlandoilleases2001-2014.png

Now they are saying gasoline prices might fall to 1 dollar in some areas. Saudi Arabia has decided not to cut production and has scaled back spending. What this tells me is that there is a war on the US oil industry. We are seeing a good old gas war. Although I like the cheap gas I don't think this bodes well for the US economy, maybe short term but not long term.

Actually my boss increased my wages in an attempt to provide me with sufficient funds to buy my own plan.

So what have you been crying about all this time? O-Care didn't hurt you and millions more have health insurance. And if you are a Christian I'm hearing that "biblical health care" sells at half the price of a Big (satanic) Insurers. If you aren't a Christian lie about it and pocket half the money your boss gave you.

What the hell is the problem?

Actually my boss increased my wages in an attempt to provide me with sufficient funds to buy my own plan.

So what have you been crying about all this time? O-Care didn't hurt you and millions more have health insurance. And if you are a Christian I'm hearing that "biblical health care" sells at half the price of a Big (satanic) Insurers. If you aren't a Christian lie about it and pocket half the money your boss gave you.

What the hell is the problem?

You meant what are the problem(s)?

See post 1716.

Ray 12946386
Ray From Cleveland said:
This is a cost I'm going to have to suffer with for the rest of my working days until I can apply for Medicare. I am deeply hurt--financially hurt, just like tens of millions of other people across this country

You just admitted you were not deeply hurt financially. And you are not suffering for the rest of your working days. Why did you claim that you were?

"Deeply hurt" / face it / was never the truth was it? You made it all up.

Ray 13302156
Ray From Cleveland said:
You meant what are the problem(s)?

No. What is your problem since you now claim your boss increased your pay to purchase your health care.

easyt 13234704
Cost of Gas down...ALL Due to Barry's actions...

Now it's Obama's fault cost of gas is down.

When is that RWer bitching going to hit the RW propaganda machine. SinceGingrich was off by over six bucks the other way / he will now have to predict gas companies will pay drivers $4 a gallon to fill up.

easyt 13234704

Why don't you count terrorist attacks on Americans everywhere the past 15 years?

By the way terrorist attacks on U.S. Soil are way down if you start at Bush's first term.

Or are you counting on a big attack killing several thousand on one day before Obama leaves office?

Define 'sky-rocketing' with what happened on 09/11/01 as one historical fact.

easyt 13234704

Why don't you count terrorist attacks on Americans everywhere the past 15 years?

By the way terrorist attacks on U.S. Soil are way down if you start at Bush's first term.

Or are you counting on a big attack killing several thousand on one day before Obama leaves office?

Define 'sky-rocketing' with what happened on 09/11/01 as one historical fact.

That was the only attack on US soil during Bush's two terms. How many have we had under DumBama?

Oh, but that's not fair. Bush tortured people to get information out of them to avoid any terrorist attacks. Well...........Duh!

easyt 13234704

When is that RWer bitching going to hit the RW propaganda machine. SinceGingrich was off by over six bucks the other way / he will now have to predict gas companies will pay drivers $4 a gallon to fill up.

Well I agree with you.
No need to blame Obama for lower gas prices.

But what we will be able to blame Obama for is the Iranian Deal which will release Iran's pent up oil production and as a result the USA will again repeat what I lived
through which I'm sure many of you didn't, the 1973 gas shortages.
As the US production goes down due to Obama releasing fewer oil exploration leases.
Another blame that will be placed on Obama is he will veto and changes to the EPCA. Energy Policy and Conservation Act.

Congress passed EPCA to stifle the impact of future oil embargos by foreign oil producing countries. Ford signed the bill after the 1973 Arab oil embargo shook the U.S. with high world oil prices. The law requires the president to ban crude oil exports but left room for exceptions.
Why The U.S. Bans Crude Oil Exports: A Brief History

Ray 13304206
That was the only attack on US soil during Bush's two terms. How many have we had under DumBama?

So that was one attack? You can't go by numbers killed and wounded or billions in damages. And you can't count Americans killed by terrorists in Iraq can you? They just dont matter to Obama haters. 7000 Americans were killed by terrorists under Bush, but you disregard Americans serving their country to spread the lie that terrorist attacks are skyrocketing during Obama's presidency. What a rotten lie that is when you think about it.

How many attacks on Americans in Iraq happened on Bush's watch?

Last edited:
Ray 13304206
Oh, but that's not fair. Bush tortured people to get information out of them to avoid any terrorist attacks. Well...........Duh!

Who would you have tortured to prevent the San Bernadino lone wolf attacks?

Who would you have tortured to prevent the Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church terrorist attack? The Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan?

Ray 13304206

So that was one attack? You can't go by numbers killed and wounded or billions in damages. And you can't count Americans killed by terrorists in Iraq can you? They just dont matter to Obama haters. 7000 Americans were killed by terrorists under Bush, but you disregard Americans serving their country to spread the lie that terrorist attacks are skyrocketing during Obama's presidency. What a rotten lie that is when you think about it.

Plenty of attacks on Americans overseas, but those men had protection, they signed up for war, and they made preparations. That's much different than targeting a group of unarmed people who have no relationship to any kind with war, no ties to the government to protect this country, and no advanced knowledge of a possible attack in which to prepare. They are just sitting ducks.

Prior to 911, nobody could have possibly predicted such a tragedy. It was unfathomable. Oh sure, they made threats all the time, but they have been for many years before 911.

But DumBama learned nothing from Bush. He halted interrogation methods, he killed the enemy instead of capturing them, and in fact, let some go back to the battle fields against us.

And let's also remember who some of the people were that attacked and killed our solders in Iraq, they are the same people your precious John Kerry is making deals with and apologizing to for our boats drifting into their territory.

Ray 13304206

Who would you have tortured to prevent the San Bernadino lone wolf attacks?

Who would you have tortured to prevent the Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church terrorist attack? The Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan?

I don't know about torture, but I would think that surveillance methods might have tipped our government off, but the problem is that Democrat constituents protest against such surveillance and DumBama probably scaled back a lot of it. His ugly wife was all over Facebook stating her stance on terrorism.

Here in our area, we have a kook that is teaching at Kent State University who posted his support of Palestinian terrorism and his hatred of the Jews, not to mention his praise to the 911 terrorists right on his poster board outside his classroom. The feds know about this guy, but he's still teaching at a school that uses our state dollars for partial support of the college. The administrators stated they support his right to free speech. It's very overt, and yet, our government does nothing about it.

As far as the church attack, it had nothing to do with terrorists or Islamic terrorism. It was just another nut that got his hands on guns.

easyt 13234704

Well I agree with you.
No need to blame Obama for lower gas prices.

But what we will be able to blame Obama for is the Iranian Deal which will release Iran's pent up oil production and as a result the USA will again repeat what I lived
through which I'm sure many of you didn't, the 1973 gas shortages.
As the US production goes down due to Obama releasing fewer oil exploration leases.
Another blame that will be placed on Obama is he will veto and changes to the EPCA. Energy Policy and Conservation Act.

Congress passed EPCA to stifle the impact of future oil embargos by foreign oil producing countries. Ford signed the bill after the 1973 Arab oil embargo shook the U.S. with high world oil prices. The law requires the president to ban crude oil exports but left room for exceptions.
Why The U.S. Bans Crude Oil Exports: A Brief History

Ray 13304206

Well for one huge difference... NOT ONE American except traitors like these made speeches that helped KILL those American troops by encouraging the terrorists!
speeches like these that a Harvard study PROVED help encourage the terrorists!

Senator Obama(D) .."troops are air-raiding villages and killing civilians,"
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid(D) "War is lost",
U.S. Rep. Murtha(D) "Our troops killed innocent civilians in cold blood,”
Senator Kerry(D) "American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children."

Now I'm going to prove that the above statements were more of a recruiting tool of terrorists because these comments have been shown to increase violence!
This Harvard showed :
THE "EMBOLDENMENT EFFECT" asked:

"Are insurgents in Iraq emboldened by voices in the news media expressing dissent or calling for troop withdrawals from Iraq?

The short answer is YES!!!
According to Radha Iyengar, a Robert Wood Johnson Scholar in health policy research at Harvard and Jonathan Monten of the Belfer Center
at the university's Kennedy School of Government.

STUDY ABSTRACT
Are insurgents affected by information on US casualty sensitivity? Using data on attacks and variation in access to international news across
Iraqi provinces, we identify an “emboldenment” effect by comparing the rate of insurgent attacks in areas with higher and lower access to
information about U.S news after public statements critical of the war.
We find in periods after a spike in war-critical statements, insurgent attacks increases by 5-10 percent.
The results suggest that insurgent groups respond rationally to expected probability of US withdrawal.

MY goodness you people defending Obama,Kerry,etc. for making these statements that were harmful to our troops and HELPFUL to the terrorists...how
do you sleep at night KNOWING you defend these TRAITORS who made these disgusting destructive statements about our troops?

Forum List

Back